Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The great replacement theory is not a conspiracy, it's a fact.

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
1)USA

2008 population 01

If current trends continue, the demographic profile of the United States will change dramatically by the middle of this century, according to new population projections developed by the Pew Research Center.1

The nation’s population will rise to 438 million in 2050, from 296 million in 2005, and fully 82% of the growth during this period will be due to immigrants arriving from 2005 to 2050 and their descendants. (Figure 1)

Of the 117 million people added to the population during this period due to the effect of new immigration, 67 million will be the immigrants themselves, 47 million will be their children

2) Europe

PF 112917 muslims update 20
PF 112917 muslims update 00
PF 112917 muslims update 02
PF 112917 muslims update 21
PF 112917 muslims update 23
PF 112917 muslims update 22
PF 112917 muslims update 03
PF 112917 muslims update 06
PF 112917 muslims update 07
PF 112917 muslims update 09

Even if all migration into Europe were to immediately and permanently stop – a “zero migration” scenario – the Muslim population of Europe still would be expected to rise from the current level of 4.9% to 7.4% by the year 2050. This is because Muslims are younger (by 13 years, on average) and have higher fertility (one child more per woman, on average) than other Europeans, mirroring a global pattern.

A second, “medium” migration scenario assumes that all refugee flows will stop as of mid-2016 but that recent levels of “regular” migration to Europe will continue (i.e., migration of those who come for reasons other than seeking asylum; see note on terms below). Under these conditions, Muslims could reach 11.2% of Europe’s population in 2050.

Finally, a “high” migration scenario projects the record flow of refugees into Europe between 2014 and 2016 to continue indefinitely into the future with the same religious composition (i.e., mostly made up of Muslims) in addition to the typical annual flow of regular migrants. In this scenario, Muslims could make up 14% of Europe’s population by 2050 – nearly triple the current share, but still considerably smaller than the populations of both Christians and people with no religion in Europe.

3)Blacks in Europe

In the European Union (EU) as of 2019, there is a record of approximately 9,6 million people of Sub-Saharan African or Afro-Caribbean descent, comprising around 2% of the total population, with over 50% located in France. The countries with the largest African population in the EU are:

France3,000,000–5,000,000 (2009)

Italy463,425 (2020)

Spain1,322,625 (2020)The reported number is simply the reported number of African-born in Spain.

Germany1,000,000 (2020)The German census does not use race as a category. The number of persons "having an extended migrant background" (mit Migrationshintergrund im weiteren Sinn, meaning having at least one grandparent born outside Germany), is given as 529,000. The Initiative Schwarzer Deutscher ("Black German Initiative") estimates the total of Black Germans to be about 1,000,000 persons.

Netherlands731,444 (2021) First or second generation migration background from Africa. No classification according to skin colour given.

Portugal150,000 (2019) Approximated using statistics on foreign born persons to estimate full and partial descendants based on birth statistics. Most have roots from former Portuguese colonies in Africa. There are over 200,000 Sub Saharan born immigrants in Portugal, majority from the ex-colonies in Africa. This is an estimate, likely a slight overestimate (error: ± 30,000).

Belgium410,000 (2019) Estimate making use of current sub-Saharan born population (240,069) and approximate progeny born and their descendants based on historical migration and birth statistics. Most have roots in the former Belgian colonies of the Congo, Rwanda, and Burundi as well as other French-speaking African countries. This is an estimate, likely a slight overestimate (error: ± 25,000).

Sweden~200,490 (2020)

Sub-Saharan Africans and their descendants, alongside any by racial or mixed race of African heritage are counted. Consists mostly of recent immigrants, refugees, and asylum seekers. Most of them are from Somalia, Eritrea and countries around. Some French and British nationals of African descent can be found in Malmö and Stockholm, as well as many African-Americans in the country playing diverse sports like Basketball that stand in the country for all life. This is a precise census number.

Austria40,000 (2020) Estimate making use of current Sub-Saharan born population (68,843), Caribbean born (21,730) for total foreign born black population (90,573) and approximate progeny born and their descendants based on historical migration and birth statistics. A multiple of 1.4x is used as migration has shorter time background. See here for access to country of birth data. This is a precise estimate .

Republic of Ireland64,639 (2016) Sub-Saharan Africans and their descendants, alongside any by racial or mixed race of African heritage are counted. 2016 Census is used. This is a precise census number.

Denmark52,795 (2019) Sub-Saharan Africans and their descendants, alongside any by racial or mixed race of African heritage are counted. Irregular migrants are counted in this due to the use of the Schengen Information System markers - as overstays are counted as "present" in one given country - and thus the European estimate evens out). This is a precise census number.

Finland46,866 (2019) I.e., according to Statistics Finland, people in Finland:
• whose both parents are Sub-Saharan African-born (SSA; i.e., all other African countries but Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Sudan and Tunisia),
• or whose only known parent was born in SSA,
• or who were born in SSA and whose parents' countries of birth are unknown.

Thus, for example, people with one Finnish parent and one SSA parent or people with more distant SSA ancestry are not included in this country-based non-ethnic figure. Because the figure is country-based, it may include some Sub-Saharan white Africans. Also, SSA-born adoptees' backgrounds are determined by their adoptive parents, not by their biological parents. They are mainly from Somalia, Nigeria, DR Congo, Ethiopia, and Ghana. This is a census number.

Luxembourg30,000 (2019) Estimate making use of current Sub-Saharan born population (18,253) and approximate progeny born and their descendants based on historical migration and birth statistics.

The remaining 14 states of the European Union have fewer than 100,000 individuals of Sub-Saharan African descent all together.

As countries such as Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Romania and Greece have received little to no immigration from Sub-Saharan Africa or interaction that would have caused the formation of black or mixed race communities. Black populations, inclusive of descendants, mixed race people, and temporary students, number fewer than 10,000 in each of these states.[

Attachments

• PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-10.png
    PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-10.png
    18 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Under these conditions, Muslims could reach 11.2% of Europe’s population in 2050.
That’s still extremely small.

2) Europe

View attachment 743066View attachment 743067View attachment 743068View attachment 743069View attachment 743070View attachment 743071View attachment 743072View attachment 743073View attachment 743074View attachment 743075

Even if all migration into Europe were to immediately and permanently stop – a “zero migration” scenario – the Muslim population of Europe still would be expected to rise from the current level of 4.9% to 7.4% by the year 2050. This is because Muslims are younger (by 13 years, on average) and have higher fertility (one child more per woman, on average) than other Europeans, mirroring a global pattern.

A second, “medium” migration scenario assumes that all refugee flows will stop as of mid-2016 but that recent levels of “regular” migration to Europe will continue (i.e., migration of those who come for reasons other than seeking asylum; see note on terms below). Under these conditions, Muslims could reach 11.2% of Europe’s population in 2050.

Finally, a “high” migration scenario projects the record flow of refugees into Europe between 2014 and 2016 to continue indefinitely into the future with the same religious composition (i.e., mostly made up of Muslims) in addition to the typical annual flow of regular migrants. In this scenario, Muslims could make up 14% of Europe’s population by 2050 – nearly triple the current share, but still considerably smaller than the populations of both Christians and people with no religion in Europe.
Whatever. I have seen a couple of Euro dudes with Arab/Turkish women. As long as you can breed does it really matter who lives where ?

If whites become rare, will the sexual market value of white incels rise?

This should be obvious to anyone with a brain. The same people and media who call it a “conspiracy theory” constantly celebrate white demographic decline as a good thing

Still pretty dang small, and that’s over a quarter century away
You have to consider that they’re concentrated mainly in Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe have few ethnics. I’d bet Germany and France are close to if not well beyond 10% muslim already

That’s still extremely small.
10% of a country's (or continent's) population is already a lot. If one in every ten persons is a Muslim, then every classroom will have 2 or 3 Muslim kids on average. Imagine all-white classrooms being a rarity in white men's land. It really can't even be called "white men's land" at that point anymore.

1)USA

View attachment 743065

If current trends continue, the demographic profile of the United States will change dramatically by the middle of this century, according to new population projections developed by the Pew Research Center.1

The nation’s population will rise to 438 million in 2050, from 296 million in 2005, and fully 82% of the growth during this period will be due to immigrants arriving from 2005 to 2050 and their descendants. (Figure 1)

Of the 117 million people added to the population during this period due to the effect of new immigration, 67 million will be the immigrants themselves, 47 million will be their children
Everyone in the US is basically an immigrant the whites themselves are immigrants as well cause US is a stolen land i dont feel bad for the mass migration thats the consequence of colonialism

You have to consider that they’re concentrated mainly in Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe have few ethnics. I’d bet Germany and France are close to if not well beyond 10% muslim already
Netherlands and England have a decent amount of Muslims too

Who cares? Not my problem.

get replaced whyte boi

This should be obvious to anyone with a brain. The same people and media who call it a “conspiracy theory” constantly celebrate white demographic decline as a good thing
They all kikes. I hate Jews

Good. White people gotta go.

They do it to themselves anyways.

Even white nationalists get with noodlewhores.

Last edited:
Its probably worse than that anyway cause not all immigrants will report on census

1. That 2008 prediction for the USA is wildly outdated. Generous projections estimate 400 million by 2050 and most are even lower.
23088.jpeg

2. A great majority of those Muslims will either assimilate into atheism or become cultural Muslims. If Muslims somehow don't assimilate, it would actually benefit European incels because Muslims fight against degeneracy.

3. Modern economies and welfare states necessitate perpetual growth, so sub-replacement fertility rates must be supplemented through foreign populations. Unless you have a retarded migration policy that accepts anyone, you can essentially siphon the best and brightest of foreign countries at their expense. They are being replaced, but its what the people want to live their disgusting lifestyle and what the capitalists need to maximize profits.

Yes the GRT is 100% a fact that isn't going to finally transpire in the future but already has come to pass. If you are a white zoomer in the U.S. you are already a part of the majority minority (under 50% now). Conservatives/right-wingers are masters at predicting the past. I'm just too cynical to care at this point as I grew up in nyc with even less whites by proportion of the pop than the average white American is used to and this is the fate of the interior/most of Europe/Australia as well. White people value individualism over collectivism to their own demise and will not awaken. Looking at it this way has honestly helped put it into perspective for me. Take South Africa for instance where whites are less than 10% of the overall population. There are still white South African leftists who harp on all day about the evils of the white man despite all that has happened to whites since the end of apartheid. There are small communities and groups of white South Africans who have banded together but I think white people will just fade into obscurity. It's worth standing your ground and calling out anti-white animus when faced with it in the real world but it's ultimately out of your control. I've seen it my entire life. White people have such low levels of ethnocentrism it's insane it's almost like a survival of the fittest scenario and you have to look at it through a Darwinian lens as if you are a historian in the year 3,000 teaching a classroom "The white man once holding dominion over the entire globe failed to adapt in collectivizing within the neoliberal world that sprung from European civilization" or something like that.

Last edited:
Crazy how many normies don't realize/care about this.
Thinking that Europe isn't heavily africanizing is completely delusional and stupid.
It's just statistics and common sense.

truecels should support the great replacement because there would be no more chads left stealing all women, and islam will put foids back in order. go ahead and call me a jew or something even though *actual* kikes are anti-islam and racist

Last edited:
Every race is going to get fucked in the next years tbh, only the elite is safe

Slavs are basically ethnics.

Germany has over 22 million people that aren't ethnic germans
Karte Bevlkerungsanteil von Personen mit Migrationshintergrund

Good wiggers should be bred out

1)USA

View attachment 743065

GreaseballZzz

@Murder Mario asked me to post this here btw:
https://www.n p r.org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says
remove spaces

by "muslim", you mean arabs? "muslim" doesn't refer to an ethnic group. there is no ethnic "muslims" in the same way as there is ethnic jews. in judaism, god picked out the jewish people, the isrealites; in islam, muhammad is the last prophet on earth, sent for all of humanity, hence "muslim" does not refer to a specific ethnic group.

@Murder Mario asked me to post this here btw:
https://www.n p r.org/sections/ed/2016/07/01/484325664/babies-of-color-are-now-the-majority-census-says
remove spaces
So you needed to space it, that’s what the issue was. Weird glitch.

Hmm... I think I know the plugin that's doing that.

2) Europe

View attachment 743066View attachment 743067View attachment 743068View attachment 743069View attachment 743070View attachment 743071View attachment 743072View attachment 743073View attachment 743074View attachment 743075

3)Blacks in Europe

In the European Union (EU) as of 2019, there is a record of approximately 9,6 million people of Sub-Saharan African or Afro-Caribbean descent, comprising around 2% of the total population, with over 50% located in France. The countries with the largest African population in the EU are:

France3,000,000–5,000,000 (2009)

Italy463,425 (2020)

Spain1,322,625 (2020)The reported number is simply the reported number of African-born in Spain.

Germany1,000,000 (2020)The German census does not use race as a category. The number of persons "having an extended migrant background" (mit Migrationshintergrund im weiteren Sinn, meaning having at least one grandparent born outside Germany), is given as 529,000. The Initiative Schwarzer Deutscher ("Black German Initiative") estimates the total of Black Germans to be about 1,000,000 persons.

Netherlands731,444 (2021) First or second generation migration background from Africa. No classification according to skin colour given.

Portugal150,000 (2019) Approximated using statistics on foreign born persons to estimate full and partial descendants based on birth statistics. Most have roots from former Portuguese colonies in Africa. There are over 200,000 Sub Saharan born immigrants in Portugal, majority from the ex-colonies in Africa. This is an estimate, likely a slight overestimate (error: ± 30,000).

Belgium410,000 (2019) Estimate making use of current sub-Saharan born population (240,069) and approximate progeny born and their descendants based on historical migration and birth statistics. Most have roots in the former Belgian colonies of the Congo, Rwanda, and Burundi as well as other French-speaking African countries. This is an estimate, likely a slight overestimate (error: ± 25,000).

Sweden~200,490 (2020)

Sub-Saharan Africans and their descendants, alongside any by racial or mixed race of African heritage are counted. Consists mostly of recent immigrants, refugees, and asylum seekers. Most of them are from Somalia, Eritrea and countries around. Some French and British nationals of African descent can be found in Malmö and Stockholm, as well as many African-Americans in the country playing diverse sports like Basketball that stand in the country for all life. This is a precise census number.

Austria40,000 (2020) Estimate making use of current Sub-Saharan born population (68,843), Caribbean born (21,730) for total foreign born black population (90,573) and approximate progeny born and their descendants based on historical migration and birth statistics. A multiple of 1.4x is used as migration has shorter time background. See here for access to country of birth data. This is a precise estimate .

Republic of Ireland64,639 (2016) Sub-Saharan Africans and their descendants, alongside any by racial or mixed race of African heritage are counted. 2016 Census is used. This is a precise census number.

Denmark52,795 (2019) Sub-Saharan Africans and their descendants, alongside any by racial or mixed race of African heritage are counted. Irregular migrants are counted in this due to the use of the Schengen Information System markers - as overstays are counted as "present" in one given country - and thus the European estimate evens out). This is a precise census number.

Finland46,866 (2019) I.e., according to Statistics Finland, people in Finland:
• whose both parents are Sub-Saharan African-born (SSA; i.e., all other African countries but Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Sudan and Tunisia),
• or whose only known parent was born in SSA,
• or who were born in SSA and whose parents' countries of birth are unknown.

Thus, for example, people with one Finnish parent and one SSA parent or people with more distant SSA ancestry are not included in this country-based non-ethnic figure. Because the figure is country-based, it may include some Sub-Saharan white Africans. Also, SSA-born adoptees' backgrounds are determined by their adoptive parents, not by their biological parents. They are mainly from Somalia, Nigeria, DR Congo, Ethiopia, and Ghana. This is a census number.

Luxembourg30,000 (2019) Estimate making use of current Sub-Saharan born population (18,253) and approximate progeny born and their descendants based on historical migration and birth statistics.

The remaining 14 states of the European Union have fewer than 100,000 individuals of Sub-Saharan African descent all together.

As countries such as Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Romania and Greece have received little to no immigration from Sub-Saharan Africa or interaction that would have caused the formation of black or mixed race communities. Black populations, inclusive of descendants, mixed race people, and temporary students, number fewer than 10,000 in each of these states.[
Native europeans will be replaced, it's over.

Let's say you're absolutely right, now what?
The main reason why west accepted so many refugees/immigrants to begin with is because the white native population don't have a realistic replacement rate, which can lead to lower taxes and higher income demands. Both aren't acceptable to the elites who can control the immigrant rate.

Unless whites remove feminism and have on average two children at least, they will be replaced and the future is brown.

Race and inceldom is a LARP.

Biological definition of species: “being able to reproduce and produce fertile offspring”.
Therefore, a truecel is, by definition, not even part of the human species.

A white/ethnic-truecel is an oxymoron.

Good. White people have it too easy and the less of them the better for us ethicels

Demographic winter too is gonna happen, it’s complete demographic crisis all over.