Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The family dog

Randy Bull

Randy Bull

Sadcel
★★★
My family has a dog. Two, actually. One is a well behaved, senior German Shephard. No issues with him besides barking at night.

The other dog, however, is a pit bull terrier puppy. And despite his destructive behavior, my idiot family refuses to interact with him in any way to relieve some of the stress. His destruction of everything (he lives in the garage and my room is beside it) keeps me up at night so the burden is on me to get rid of some of its energy. I have to go out and bore myself as I throw a toy, watch him grab it, steal it from him, then repeat the process for half an hour. Then, he still destroys everything at night.

He really loves me but the feelings are not reciprocated. I just wish I could shoot him painlessly and get rid of the problem forever. No one benefits from his prescense and since he's so destructive his life is awfully boring. Yet normie cuck morality would paint me the villain for doing this.

I feel bad for him, especially if mistreated by the family at large; unfortunately, it's not your fault, so I see no problem with depositing him elsewhere if possible. :feelsjuice: