Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The erenyeager cult will exceed beyond the plains of this biosphere and rule it.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
The erenyeager capital and colony will infact be earth, surprisingly the capital will be the moon. The earth will be the host colony. All lifeforms on this planet are entirely guilty for not following the universal law of code which exhibits, "any form of free will exhibited by women, and normies and their parasitic white knights will be abducted and taken into zoos" which is what I will do accordingly. :feelsohh: but for some reason humanity cannot grasp the perfection that is me. Erenyeager and the beautiful white light he ascends from. Incels are exception to this rule as some do follow the orders that is given to them by me. They themselves are entirely useful. Rowdycels must be kept under surveillance. Operation get rid of annoying women has been sent in full motion. Welcome to the dawn of era 2. God if you are truly out there. I am going to fix what you couldn't.

Is this about that anime character teenage foids jerk off to?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back