Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The entire "MeToo" movement is feminist mind games they play to compensate for the fact that we are bigger and stronger than them

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
Think about it, I've got half a foot and a hundred pounds on the average woman....in most species, a male would use that to extend his bloodline, but the feministic system has set our society up so that any man who uses his God-given physical advantage over females to extend his bloodline (the most natural thing in the world) goes to jail...I hate feminists...it's their fault I don't have children.

The point is to give females the power to accuse men of rape and sexual assault then throw them in jail/prison or ruin their reputation without any evidence.

The point is to give females the power to accuse men of rape and sexual assault then throw them in jail/prison or ruin their reputation without any evidence.
If I ever become President, I will instruct the FBI to go DEATH CON 1 on Feminists, they will be declared enemies of the state and disposed of

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back