Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The end of graycel oppression and its consequences have been a disaster for .is

if you look at any board on 4chan

gatekeeping is quintessential low status male behavior and every other space for “losers”/autists/outcasts does it stringently by default.

you mean that website full of "normies"?
I know some spics from my country who spend the whole day on 4chan and they are sex havers with two girlfriends simultaneously,they use anime pfps and they post screenshots from that website all the fucking time

I know some spics from my country who spend the whole day on 4chan and they are sex havers with two girlfriends simultaneously,they use anime pfps and they post screenshots from that website all the fucking time

View attachment 611905
Depends on the board even though 4chan as a whole is more mainstream nowadays especially large boards

This was always the case though even 10+ years ago and it’s still universally the case for shit like obscure fandoms and hobby groups which are dominated by autistic males

That’s just a consequence of the sewers tbh

Post count in of itself definitely isn’t the ideal metric for gatekeeping and ideally we would be like 4chan boards where newfags can be easily identified and scrutinized just via anonymous posts

Reminds me of when those journalists “failed to infiltrate” /pol/ despite it being a public forum:lul:

But the social institutions here aren’t really strong enough to do that (not even in the golden age hence why graycel oppression had to be established)
They wont say they failed. They'll just say incels are toxic and call it a day

View attachment 611905
tbh this is what I meant by "NPC". That site is a lot of incels but still has normies, and the culture there is bluepilled compared to blackpill. Here we should strive to be different and more high IQ instead of cliquish.

Jfl, imagine being a ugly ass dude with a horrible life that just found the incel community. You think you've finally found a community of losers like yourself that will accept you, only for them to treat you like shit because you're an outsider with a low post count.
:feelsokman:

2022 postmaxxercels are the worst

I remember in 2020 graycels/newfags were genuinely not respected or taken seriously at all and they would get bullied and shit and any threads or opinions they posted were immediately disregarded. It was generally expected that the vast majority of them would ultimately leave the forum long before they could ever hope to be considered respectable members here

Nowadays pre-2021 users are a minority and hazing of new members is effectively non existent so people who joined two weeks ago expect to be taken seriously from the start. As a result the overall userbase quality has gone down a lot

Maintaining this kind of hazing and in-group is essential for any online community, if you look at any board on 4chan they’re naturally very stringent about this and even slight slip ups in vocabulary or etiquette are immediately met with intense scrutiny and everyone recognizing you as an outsider and telling you to fuck off. Without this factor the board inevitably gets overran by garbage

I don’t really know who to blame for this, it probably has nothing to do with the mods or anything and it ultimately comes down to the old users not gatekeeping hard enough

I think this is a rather silly gripe don't you? You should evaluate a user based on what they are saying. This whole "GrAyCel is stupid, ao we don't listen" is a bunch of nonsense.[UWSL] The general mentality of "popular kids" which I feel you just displayed. If the Graycels in question has nothing of value to say, and is shit posting, then yes, they should be ignored.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Then, there is the fact half the people want to shit post and spam the hell out of everybody no matter what,and can't bring themselves to write more than one shitty sentence to save their life.[/UWSL]

I don't know exactly what you mean cause your complaint was general, but it sorta sounds to me like you are saying if people didn't join before 2019 they should be banned. LMAO

Jfl, imagine being a ugly ass dude with a horrible life that just found the incel community. You think you've finally found a community of losers like yourself that will accept you, only for them to treat you like shit because you're an outsider with a low post count.

This ^ :feelsokman:

I think this is a rather silly gripe don't you? You should evaluate a user based on what they are saying. This whole "GrAyCel is stupid, ao we don't listen" is a bunch of nonsense.[UWSL] The general mentality of "popular kids" which I feel you just displayed. If the Graycels in question has nothing of value to say, and is shit posting, then yes, they should be ignored.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Then, there is the fact half the people want to shit post and spam the hell out of everybody no matter what,and can't bring themselves to write more than one shitty sentence to save their life.[/UWSL]

I don't know exactly what you mean cause your complaint was general, but it sorta sounds to me like you are saying if people didn't join before 2019 they should be banned. LMAO
Any worthwhile forum on the internet naturally enforces stigma against newfags unless it’s too institutionally weak to do so, and it’s particularly important for one of this nature

What we have here is a situation where retards who joined in the current year consider themselves respectable users with opinions worth caring about and this is obviously appalling and leads to a lot of problems

I have been here for over 6 months and I'm one of the least respectable users to have ever touched this forum ngl

Hazing is a necessary evil. It's how you earn your stripes knowing you overcame this hardship to get where you're at.
Yeah I disagree. Unless you mean berating , like an old general would to make you better. Hazing - If you had the life I had, and went through some of these things first hand, it's such a tragedy that the one place where we strive to leave behind the Chad/Normie shit is where users can do the same thing to new users?

There's more newcels than oldcels, man even 2021 dudes are hard to come by nowadays. Not even talking about older joindates. See active posters and you'll see that there's waay too many 2022cels.

I'm curious how did this forum last as long as it did tho, i'm not one to talk as i've been browsing incel shit for 4 years already. But talking about the same shit should make everybody tired at some point
Exactly. And this is why we need to incorporate the right type of berating as opposed to purify spiralers cult like popular school gang mentality.

Yeah I disagree. Unless you mean berating , like an old general would to make you better. Hazing - If you had the life I had, and went through some of these things first hand, it's such a tragedy that the one place where we strive to leave behind the Chad/Normie shit is where users can do the same thing to new users?

I have no idea what you're talking about. You shouldn't be applying/comparing IRL experiences to online experiences in obscure forums like this one anyway. If you actually been through shit IRL, whatever sort of hazing happening here should be the least of your concerns.
Exactly. And this is why we need to incorporate the right type of berating as opposed to purify spiralers cult like popular school gang mentality.

I have been here for over 6 months and I'm one of the least respectable users to have ever touched this forum ngl
I hope you're not surprised about that :feelshaha:

I have no idea what you're talking about. You shouldn't be applying/comparing IRL experiences to online experiences in obscure forums like this one anyway. If you actually been through shit IRL, whatever sort of hazing happening here should be the least of your concerns.
I beg to differ. It is precisely BECAUSE I know so much about that terrible phase of life that I say what I say.

Yes you're right, the impact isn't as immediate or intense, because we are online together instead of actually together. But if the rules we apply are solid, then we only need to enforce them, not to haze people. Remember I said "berating" could be done if we have enough information, but anything else usually turns this place into a purity spiral cult. Basically it means we will have little cliques (like high school) and most people WILL leave (like has already happened) and it's bad overal. The surface level reasons are never the reasons people leave. For .is to be a home for Incels, then hating on Graycels simply because they are new is foolish, I feel.

I beg to differ. It is precisely BECAUSE I know so much about that terrible phase of life that I say what I say.

Yes you're right, the impact isn't as immediate or intense, because we are online together instead of actually together. But if the rules we apply are solid, then we only need to enforce them, not to haze people. Remember I said "berating" could be done if we have enough information, but anything else usually turns this place into a purity spiral cult. Basically it means we will have little cliques (like high school) and most people WILL leave (like has already happened) and it's bad overal. The surface level reasons are never the reasons people leave. For .is to be a home for Incels, then hating on Graycels simply because they are new is foolish, I feel.
This “please don’t kick the poor puppy:cryfeels:” shit in regards to newfags is pretty arbitrary because they inevitably end up being the ones who act belligerent and aggressive as fuck if you let them get cocky enough

There are no benefits to letting people who joined yesterday walk around like they’re at the top of the social strata and this behavior is universally unacceptable in any context where it can be enforced

Any worthwhile forum on the internet naturally enforces stigma against newfags unless it’s too institutionally weak to do so, and it’s particularly important for one of this nature
Like I already said, it should depend on what they are saying. Like if they are bragging, or talking about "blaa blaa foids are actually decent, I just saw this movie and it changed my opinion blaa blaa" then yes, they could use a berating or be put back in line.
What we have here is a situation where retards who joined in the current year consider themselves respectable users with opinions worth caring about and this is obviously appalling and leads to a lot of problems
Read above. This applies when they are proxy bragging or saying something obviously anti-blacked pilled and Cucked, yes. Otherwise "hazing" for the sake of it is pointless. It drives away users who will make good contribution.

This “please don’t kick the poor puppy:cryfeels:” shit in regards to newfags is pretty arbitrary because they inevitably end up being the ones who act belligerent and aggressive as fuck if you let them get cocky enough.
Yes. And in these cases they should go. There are tons of them, and I want to make sure you and I are thinking of the same ones. If the puppy shits on the floor, you can hit it hard, yes !
There are no benefits to letting people who joined yesterday walk around like they’re at the top of the social strata and this behavior is universally unacceptable in any context where it can be enforced
We're going in circles, be more specific with "walk around on top of social strata". We are Incels, and we despise what's happened to us BECAUSE of cruel and terrible social strata. So why do we want to repeat that in a different (but same) way?

I mean honestly, BlackpilledNEET is a perfect example of what I want to believe you are talking about. Join date not withstanding, he does exactly what you just mentioned. Why are people like him allowed to be here? By the logic you have mentioned, I'm sure he was a Graycel who talked about himself a lot and said all sorts of stupid things at first. Still does...

This “please don’t kick the poor puppy:cryfeels:
why are you using quotes? @JayGoptri never said anything about kicking puppies
shit in regards to newfags is pretty arbitrary because they inevitably end up being the ones who act belligerent and aggressive as fuck if you let them get cocky enough
how can someone get aggressive behind a computer screen? are you saying your feelings are hurt by words on a screen?
who said they are walking like they are the top of the social strata

is strawman arguments all you have?

it feels like you just want to insult other users

[IMG alt="wintercel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/39/39864.jpg?1641412836[/IMG]

wintercel

Recruit​

★★★
Joined Dec 27, 2021
Posts 293
Online 2d 2h 23m
?

why are you using quotes? @JayGoptri never said anything about kicking puppies
ESL detected
how can someone get aggressive behind a computer screen? are you saying your feelings are hurt by words on a screen?
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
who said they are walking like they are the top of the social strata

is strawman arguments all you have?

it feels like you just want to insult other users
:soy:

I love greycels

ESL detected

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

:soy:
Is this all you have? seems pretty pathetic. As far as I'm concerned, you just want to feel "cool" on the internet, and want to pick on those below you, because you were probably bullied in your own life. What a sad cope.
What is your opinion on shii410 and his attitude? To me it seems pretty pathetic.
I love greycels
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Is this all you have? seems pretty pathetic. As far as I'm concerned, you just want to feel "cool" on the internet, and want to pick on those below you, because you were probably bullied in your own life. What a sad cope.

What is your opinion on shii410 and his attitude? To me it seems pretty pathetic.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.
Seethe and dilate

Seethe and dilate
lmao I'm the one seething and dilating?

you made a whiny thread about how you can't oppress greycels on an internet forum, and your avi is some anime foid, which is basically representing yourself as a foid

you are making a fool out of yourself

you made a whiny thread about how you can't oppress greycels on an internet forum, and your avi is some anime foid, which is basically representing yourself as a foid

This is like the 5th alt you’ve made to leave butthurt comments on my threads unprompted:lul:

I always forget that you exist until you inevitably come back to beg for my attention again

This is like the 5th alt you’ve made to leave butthurt comments on my threads unprompted:lul:

I always forget that you exist until you inevitably come back to beg for my attention again
anyone who disagrees with you is an alt, sure bud. i was simply replying to your reply to me above.

Last edited:
no way to address my earlier points so you resort to calling me some alt. I suppose calling greycels alts is an easy distraction in a debate.

no way to address my earlier points so you resort to calling me some alt. I suppose calling greycels alts is an easy distraction in a debate.
:feelsdevil:

I think that he is using the word "hazing" when what he should be saying is berating. Hazing is associated with frat boys who want to embarrass new recruits in front of foids. Berating is what an older person does to help a younger person when they are out of line or mistaken.
ESL detected.
Huh? Regarding whom?

Huh? Regarding whom?
His weird attempt to correct my proper usage of air quotes made me think that nigga was ESL at first but upon further inspection he’s actually just this one guy who used to have an account here:feelswhat:

His weird attempt to correct my proper usage of air quotes made me think that nigga was ESL at first but upon further inspection he’s actually just this one guy who used to have an account here:feelswhat:
Okay.

I remember in 2020 graycels/newfags were genuinely not respected or taken seriously at all and they would get bullied and shit and any threads or opinions they posted were immediately disregarded. It was generally expected that the vast majority of them would ultimately leave the forum long before they could ever hope to be considered respectable members here

Nowadays pre-2021 users are a minority and hazing of new members is effectively non existent so people who joined two weeks ago expect to be taken seriously from the start. As a result the overall userbase quality has gone down a lot

Maintaining this kind of hazing and in-group is essential for any online community, if you look at any board on 4chan they’re naturally very stringent about this and even slight slip ups in vocabulary or etiquette are immediately met with intense scrutiny and everyone recognizing you as an outsider and telling you to fuck off. Without this factor the board inevitably gets overran by garbage

I don’t really know who to blame for this, it probably has nothing to do with the mods or anything and it ultimately comes down to the old users not gatekeeping hard enough
Sewers is one of the main culprits. New users can immediately head straight for the sewers get 2000 posts in a day spamming, put on a waifu avatar, and get noticed by dozens of other posters.

I member being bullied indeed when I was grey.
But me being actually more OG than most people here helped it a bit as I was in the /incels/ reddit when it had like 80 people max and we had that mod with the Lelouch avatar.

Wonder what happened to that guy.

Didn't you have that pokemon bitch as your avi? Sounds pretty hypocritical.

Didn't you have that pokemon bitch as your avi? Sounds pretty hypocritical.
What? No idea what you're talking about. My avi has always been the Jeopardy host Alex Trebeck.

What? No idea what you're talking about. My avi has always been the Jeopardy host Alex Trebeck.
You’re a pedophile ahahahaha you want to fuck little girls:feelshaha::feelshaha::lul::lul:

I think Fat Link answered the reasons why the forum quality largely changed.
Even then persecution/harassment is against the rules currently:
Behavior:
  • Do not persecute, harass, or attack others.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back