Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The end of graycel oppression and its consequences have been a disaster for .is

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
I remember in 2020 graycels/newfags were genuinely not respected or taken seriously at all and they would get bullied and shit and any threads or opinions they posted were immediately disregarded. It was generally expected that the vast majority of them would ultimately leave the forum long before they could ever hope to be considered respectable members here

Nowadays pre-2021 users are a minority and hazing of new members is effectively non existent so people who joined two weeks ago expect to be taken seriously from the start. As a result the overall userbase quality has gone down a lot

Maintaining this kind of hazing and in-group is essential for any online community, if you look at any board on 4chan they’re naturally very stringent about this and even slight slip ups in vocabulary or etiquette are immediately met with intense scrutiny and everyone recognizing you as an outsider and telling you to fuck off. Without this factor the board inevitably gets overran by garbage

I don’t really know who to blame for this, it probably has nothing to do with the mods or anything and it ultimately comes down to the old users not gatekeeping hard enough

I remember in 2020 graycels/newfags were genuinely not respected or taken seriously at all and they would get bullied and shit and any threads or opinions they posted were immediately disregarded. It was generally expected that the vast majority of them would ultimately leave the forum long before they could ever hope to be considered respectable members here

Nowadays pre-2021 users are a minority and hazing of new members is effectively non existent so people who joined two weeks ago expect to be taken seriously from the start. As a result the overall userbase quality has gone down a lot

Maintaining this kind of hazing and in-group is essential for any online community, if you look at any board on 4chan they’re naturally very stringent about this and even slight slip ups in vocabulary or etiquette are immediately met with intense scrutiny and everyone recognizing you as an outsider and telling you to fuck off. Without this factor the board inevitably gets overran by garbage

I don’t really know who to blame for this, it probably has nothing to do with the mods or anything and it ultimately comes down to the old users not gatekeeping hard enough
Sounds like 2020cels came up short in this department of hazing the new guys :feelshehe:

if you look at any board on 4chan they’re naturally very stringent about this and even slight slip ups in vocabulary or etiquette are immediately met with intense scrutiny and everyone recognizing you as an outsider and telling you to fuck off. Without this factor the board inevitably gets overran by garbage
We have to be grammar nazis in order to prevent the forum from becoming garbage?

You're taking it a tad far don't you think?

We have to be grammar nazis in order to prevent the forum from becoming garbage?

You're taking it a tad far don't you think?
Its not about grammar but the vocabulary used and what kind of social affiliation it reflects

An extreme example is like someone coming into this forum saying “Yikes… Your toxic masculinity and small dick energy is showing.”

Certain boards are really stringent about this and even something broadly used like “cope” is considered foreign and egregious and earns you a response of “fuck off crossboarder”

Its not about grammar but the vocabulary used and what kind of social affiliation it reflects

An extreme example is like someone coming into this forum saying “Yikes… Your toxic masculinity and small dick energy is showing.”

Certain boards are really stringent about this and even something broadly used like “cope” is considered foreign and egregious and earns you a response of “fuck off crossboarder”
Fair point. I think there are still some signs of people who are obvious infiltrators though and they get told to leave and are shamed.

Of course such people should be banned, they're not even incels

I don't care if I'm not respected or not my life is a failure and I just turned 22 with every amount of hope inside me shattered and I cope by fucking imaginary horse pussy

Never thought i'd miss 2020

Most likely this cultural change in the board has to do with a combination of factors @shii410 little buddy. :feelshehe:

1. Fear in the userbase started by Zesto’s retarded “Serge is an FBI agent!” conspiracy theory. Users have been leaving the board left and right out of fear of their and our (the staff) supposed imminent arrest “any day now!” for being thought criminals apparently with the grim truth of misguided belief in this hypothesis being sadly validated by the unfortunate incredible success of my recent April Fool’s thread. :feelsugh:

2. Serge’s inability to adequately explain to the userbase why this was not so, nor he and my main nigga @Master being as open and upfront about their involvement with the Jewess Naama Kates, her Incel podcast and her NGO “Light Upon Light” as they probably could and should have been ie Serge should’ve made a huge stickied thread fully explaining he and @Master side of the argument/situation and allowing the userbase to ask questions about it until they hopefully were satisfied. Serge did make various partial attempts at this but overwhelmingly seemed to favor the strategy of silence and just hoping that would cause everything to eventually blow over which as we all know it didn’t, allowing the Zesto conspiracy theory room to metastasize and grow even more deadly and ruinous to the community. :fuk:

3. My various fuckups as brand new admin attempting to stop the RMS Incel Titanic from hitting the proverbial iceberg after Serge and @Master unexpectedly had to abandon ship after their doxxing by the Jew York Times over butthurt related to the Sanctioned Suicide website that they ran together in addition to this one after some Foid offed herself but anyway various fears about what myself and @Infinity might do to the site of a negative nature likely also caused other users to leave not to mention many oldschool users that believed Zesto’s lies simply doubled down on the tard Kool-Aid believing us to be a new series of FEDs taking over for Serge and Master for whatever reason. :feelsUgh:

4. Apart from all the above hypothesis and possibilities there’s also the fact little buddy @shii410 that nothing lasts forever and so people sometimes just get tired of a website or place or thing and move on. :feelsbadman:

Most likely this cultural change in the board has to do with a combination of factors @shii410 little buddy. :feelshehe:

1. Fear in the userbase started by Zesto’s retarded “Serge is an FBI agent!” conspiracy theory. Users have been leaving the board left and right out of fear of their and our (the staff) supposed imminent arrest “any day now!” for being thought criminals apparently with the grim truth of misguided belief in this hypothesis being sadly validated by the unfortunate incredible success of my recent April Fool’s thread. :feelsugh:

2. Serge’s inability to adequately explain to the userbase why this was not so, nor he and my main nigga @Master being as open and upfront about their involvement with the Jewess Naama Kates, her Incel podcast and her NGO “Light Upon Light” as they probably could and should have been ie Serge should’ve made a huge stickied thread fully explaining he and @Master side of the argument/situation and allowing the userbase to ask questions about it until they hopefully were satisfied. Serge did make various partial attempts at this but overwhelmingly seemed to favor the strategy of silence and just hoping that would cause everything to eventually blow over which as we all know it didn’t, allowing the Zesto conspiracy theory room to metastasize and grow even more deadly and ruinous to the community. :fuk:

3. My various fuckups as brand new admin attempting to stop the RMS Incel Titanic from hitting the proverbial iceberg after Serge and @Master unexpectedly had to abandon ship after their doxxing by the Jew York Times over butthurt related to the Sanctioned Suicide website that they ran together in addition to this one after some Foid offed herself but anyway various fears about what myself and @Infinity might do to the site of a negative nature likely also caused other users to leave not to mention many oldschool users that believed Zesto’s lies simply doubled down on the tard Kool-Aid believing us to be a new series of FEDs taking over for Serge and Master for whatever reason. :feelsUgh:

4. Apart from all the above hypothesis and possibilities there’s also the fact little buddy @shii410 that nothing lasts forever and so people sometimes just get tired of a website or place or thing and move on. :feelsbadman:
Very insightful and accurate assessment tbh:feelsbadman:

Most importantly, we need to keep the pedocels out.

There's more newcels than oldcels, man even 2021 dudes are hard to come by nowadays. Not even talking about older joindates. See active posters and you'll see that there's waay too many 2022cels.

I'm curious how did this forum last as long as it did tho, i'm not one to talk as i've been browsing incel shit for 4 years already. But talking about the same shit should make everybody tired at some point

There's more newcels than oldcels, man even 2021 dudes are hard to come by nowadays. Not even talking about older joindates. See active posters and you'll see that there's waay too many 2022cels.

I'm curious how did this forum last as long as it did tho, i'm not one to talk as i've been browsing incel shit for 4 years already. But talking about the same shit should make everybody tired at some point
Sadly it is likely because more and more young men are just discovering they are incels now, having been forced out of the dating market for any number of reasons and just now finding our community and it’s black pill knowledge.

Sadly it is likely because more and more young men are just discovering they are incels now, having been forced out of the dating market for any number of reasons and just now finding our community and it’s black pill knowledge.
Hm yeah that makes sense, there was no "blackpill" when i was in HS. i had to be 2 years in college and browse too much shit to eventually find it out myself, now it's easier to access this type of content. Also with hipergamy and feminism in an all time high it makes sense for a lot of men to be facing setbacks and coming to the conclusion that it's over.

none gray is gay:feelsjuice:

:yes:

Can i even bully greycels in ID anymore without getting a warning?

Hm yeah that makes sense, there was no "blackpill" when i was in HS. i had to be 2 years in college and browse too much shit to eventually find it out myself, now it's easier to access this type of content. Also with hipergamy and feminism in an all time high it makes sense for a lot of men to be facing setbacks and coming to the conclusion that it's over.
Blackpill is starting to become mainstream. The mainstream media can’t put a lid on it anymore. Far too many men are struggling in the dating market. They realized the redpill pua’s are full of shit.

Some gatekeeping is healthy, I concur.
Fine line to cross until it becomes counter-productive but jocular hazing is alright.
Yep they will get called newfags until they learn the board culture properly.
It seems to be a shift in the forum culture.
I do not think there is anyone in particular to point fingers at:feelsjuice:
It's never too late :society:
:bigbrain:
Never thought i'd miss 2020
I believe 2022 will be worse by a good margin.
Living through this cancerous incel life makes me tired too yet here I am.
It is not like we have a choice to do much else:feelsbadman:
Arrival of new members is good, we wouldn't want to stagnate.
That is indisputably causing a shift in overall culture as not all members are adapting to same degree, but that is a price worth paying to spread blackpill I suppose.

I hate to break it to you OP, but this is a normie mindset, I even addressed it in a thread:

You can't claim to be blackpilled and different from the normies, if you are just gonna use their cheap, dishonest, hypocritical, social tactics.

You have problems lol

You can't claim to be blackpilled and different from the normies, if you are just gonna use their cheap, dishonest, hypocritical, social tactics.
huh why not? how is that related to the blackpill (lookism). why cant someone who is mostly different, have similarities?

Jfl, imagine being a ugly ass dude with a horrible life that just found the incel community. You think you've finally found a community of losers like yourself that will accept you, only for them to treat you like shit because you're an outsider with a low post count.

huh why not? how is that related to the blackpill (lookism). why cant someone who is mostly different, have similarities?
i explained it in the thread. you're making it a popularity contest, and using censorship based off that
This is something normies do. They will say to incels "you're just a loser", in order to dismiss their points without debunking them with logic.

Jfl, imagine being a ugly ass dude with a horrible life that just found the incel community. You think you've finally found a community of losers like yourself that will accept you, only for them to treat you like shit because you're an outsider with a low post count.
@Lolimancer THIS

Serge’s inability to adequately explain to the userbase why this was not so, nor he and my main nigga @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/42/42627.jpg?1651427885 [/UWSL]@Master being as open and upfront about their involvement with the Jewess Naama Kates, her Incel podcast and her NGO “Light Upon Light”
Wait what? Did this jewess provide sexual services in exchange of incel information?:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Do YOU get sex from this jewess? Does she service the other mods too? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

As for the topic of this thread. I am against greycel bullying, we are bullied for not fucking any foids, it is hypocritical to bully for inexperience

I hate to break it to you OP, but this is a normie mindset, I even addressed it in a thread:

“Being mean = normie behavior” is a meaningless and juvenile take tbh especially since this is actually quintessential low status male behavior

We’ve already established that basically all of 4chan does this and it’s also very prevalent in autistic hobby groups, fandoms etc. It’s essential to preserving the character and integrity of the group

I think what’s actually normie behavior is randos who feel entitled to everything expecting to be taken seriously and respected like a senior member in a community by default in a community they joined two weeks ago. Pretty much other board immediately cracks down on such behavior by default including this forum until recently

Last edited:
When I was a GrAYcel I thought it was stupid, but nowadays I understand. We need to restart gatekeeping asap

Yep, lurk before you post is a respectable rule.

Anyone else specifically show distain for plebeians that hate anime and have an edgy psycho pfp of some metal guy or roid man? Peak closet homosexuals.

“Being mean = normie behavior” is a meaningless and juvenile take tbh especially since this is actually quintessential low status male behavior

We’ve already established that basically all of 4chan does this and it’s also very prevalent in autistic hobby groups, fandoms etc. It’s essential to preserving the character and integrity of the group

I think what’s actually normie behavior is randos who feel entitled to everything expecting to be taken seriously and respected like a senior member in a community by default in a community they joined two weeks ago. Pretty much other board immediately cracks down on such behavior by default including this forum until recently
Exactly

Hazing is a necessary evil. It's how you earn your stripes knowing you overcame this hardship to get where you're at.

If it's just handed to you, then you didnt earn shit and you never learned the meaning of struggle :lasereyes:

the gracycel insult was coined somewhere around early 2020, before that you used to be made fun of exclusively for your join date.

Nobody cares about your post count (this is something that postmaxxing niggers fail to understand).

It's the fact that you're new, which means you're very likely to say :bluepill: or dumb shit.

“Being mean = normie behavior”
I never said that. You're twisting my words.
is a meaningless and juvenile take tbh especially since this is actually quintessential low status male behavior

Exactly

Hazing is a necessary evil. It's how you earn your stripes knowing you overcame this hardship to get where you're at.

If it's just handed to you, then you didnt earn shit and you never learned the meaning of struggle :lasereyes:
Hazing is something that happens in college fraternities, which are exclusive.

This forum is for men who have been rejected by women and to vent about their experiences, not some exclusive club.

Also making a post and not wanting to be called a "greycel" for merely disagreeing with someone, isn't expecting to be treated like some senior member.
Nobody cares about your post count (this is something that postmaxxing niggers fail to understand).

It's the fact that you're new, which means you're very likely to say :bluepill: or dumb shit.

In this thread, I was insulted for being a 'greyfag', for disagreeing with OP, even though my account is nearly half a year old, which isn't an old account, but not super new either. If I had just spammed and postmaxxed, he wouldn't use the 'greyfag' insult.

I need to get back in touch with my mean spiritedness in order to haze neophytes again. Somebody call me a faggot or something.

I never said that. You're twisting my words.

Hazing is something that happens in college fraternities, which are exclusive.

This forum is for men who have been rejected by women and to vent about their experiences, not some exclusive club.

Also making a post and not wanting to be called a "greycel" for merely disagreeing with someone, isn't expecting to be treated like some senior member.

In this thread, I was insulted for being a 'greyfag', for disagreeing with OP, even though my account is nearly half a year old, which isn't an old account, but not super new either. If I had just spammed and postmaxxed, he wouldn't use the 'greyfag' insult.
You really think one person calling you a grayfag as a retort after you insulted them first is evidence of normie-like social exclusion:lul:

The whole argument of “This is what normie Chads do not lonely men” could literally not be any less applicable here because, again, gatekeeping is quintessential low status male behavior and every other space for “losers”/autists/outcasts does it stringently by default. The only reason this forum currently doesn’t is because the sense of community isn’t strong enough to actually enforce it

and ironically most of the people here are average looking men
so it's funny to be rejected again, this time by normal looking faggots who describe themselves as "incels"

(I know what I'm talking about because I saw the faces of many users here)

You really think one person calling you a grayfag as a retort after you insulted them first is evidence of normie-like social exclusion:lul:
I didn't insult him, unless you mean calling him out for not blaming women is "insulting".
The whole argument of “This is what normie Chads do not lonely men” could literally not be any less applicable here because, again, gatekeeping is quintessential low status male behavior and every other space for “losers”/autists/outcasts does it stringently by default. The only reason this forum currently doesn’t is because the sense of community isn’t strong enough to actually enforce it
This forum gatekeeps non incels, as it should. However attacking users for low post counts, when they could evade it by spamming, seems like behavior that just encourages spamming.

This forum gatekeeps non incels, as it should. However attacking users for low post counts, when they could evade it by spamming, seems like behavior that just encourages spamming.
That’s just a consequence of the sewers tbh

Post count in of itself definitely isn’t the ideal metric for gatekeeping and ideally we would be like 4chan boards where newfags can be easily identified and scrutinized just via anonymous posts

Reminds me of when those journalists “failed to infiltrate” /pol/ despite it being a public forum:lul:

But the social institutions here aren’t really strong enough to do that (not even in the golden age hence why graycel oppression had to be established)

I'm honorary colored. As such, this post does not apply to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back