Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard to swallow edition]. Using join date or post count arguments against new users who disagree with you, is a normie NPC trait.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38748

Banned
-
A common trend I see by users here is attempting to derail threads which are "controversial" by newer users, by bringing up their join dates or low post counts.

This is something normies do. They will say to incels "you're just a loser", in order to dismiss their points without debunking them with logic. If you really want a true blackpill forum, you will forgo this tactic, and debate people with other opinions. But you don't care for that, since it;s easier to just flex you join date/post count over users with less than you, in the same way a normie flexes his social status over an incel.

yeah bc if you have low number of posts you might be an it cuck or glowy

yeah bc if you have low number of posts you might be an it cuck or glowy
Yeah because no glowy has ever spent a long time here. It's not like glowies have any long term planning or sleeper agents :feelstastyman:

Yeah because no glowy has ever spent a long time here. It's not like glowies have any long term planning or sleeper agents :feelstastyman:
I don't think those old boomer glowys are smart enough for that

If they say something really stupid that can easily be refuted, then it’s it’s justified to make fun of them for being a greycel. But I don’t agree with using their join date/post count to ignore what they have to say

If they say something really stupid that can easily be refuted, then it’s it’s justified to make fun of them for being a greycel. But I don’t agree with using their join date/post count to ignore what they have to say
Nah, thats a cope.

The real truth is it takes effort to debunk their opinions, and pointing out they are new users is just a lazy shortcut for those who lack strong argumentation skills.

JoinedNov 12, 2021

A common trend I see by users here is attempting to derail threads which are "controversial" by newer users, by bringing up their join dates or low post counts.

This is something normies do. They will say to incels "you're just a loser", in order to dismiss their points without debunking them with logic. If you really want a true blackpill forum, you will forgo this tactic, and debate people with other opinions. But you don't care for that, since it;s easier to just flex you join date/post count over users with less than you, in the same way a normie flexes his social status over an incel.
Agreed

Knew this was gonna come up.

But anyways you only prove my point.

:dab:
These idiots thought I was fake/fed or it while I was always the truest of the truecels like right now in here ,I am the fucking god of this forum!

Shut up GrAYcel:feelsdevil:

respect your elders

Nah, thats a cope.

The real truth is it takes effort to debunk their opinions, and pointing out they are new users is just a lazy shortcut for those who lack strong argumentation skills.
Ok so no greycel noob ever says anything stupid? All their IQ is the same? It’s best to call them a GrAYcel, like im calling you, after debunking their points but sometimes they’ll say something so stupid and bluepilled, it’s not even worth disproving and just make fun of them for being a greycel noob

Ok so no greycel noob ever says anything stupid? All their IQ is the same? It’s best to call them a GrAYcel, like im calling you, after debunking their points but sometimes they’ll say something so stupid and bluepilled, it’s not even worth disproving and just make fun of them for being a greycel noob
Strawman.

If they say something stupid, then debunk them. Being lazy and calling them a newbie is just a lazy tactic and often out of fear they may beat you in an argument.

only an alt would complain about this

Strawman.

If they say something stupid, then debunk them. Being lazy and calling them a newbie is just a lazy tactic and often out of fear they may beat you in an argument.
It’s not a strawman. You said it takes effort to debunk their opinions, and i pointed out some of them say incredibly bluepilled things like personality matters more than looks, everybody knows it’s so obviously not true it’s not even worth wasting your time to disprove him. People will usually argue and engage in a debate if they feel they’re being intellectually challenged

It’s not a strawman. You said it takes effort to debunk their opinions, and i pointed out some of them say incredibly bluepilled things like personality matters more than looks, everybody knows it’s so obviously not true it’s not even worth wasting your time to disprove him. People will usually argue and engage in a debate if they feel they’re being intellectually challenged
Most don't say things like that. They say other stuff which is more blackpilled and hits at people's core.

Most don't say things like that. They say other stuff which is more blackpilled and hits at people's core.
I’ve been using this site for 3.5 years and seen tons and tons of greycels saying really stupid things. That’s why it’s become kind of a meme here. those guys usually don’t last very long here. But some greycels are based and high IQ

I’ve been using this site for 3.5 years and seen tons and tons of greycels saying really stupid things. That’s why it’s become kind of a meme here. those guys usually don’t last very long here. But some greycels are based and high IQ
I've seen greycels say stuff that is controversial and users dont debunk it but say stuff like "join date"

Like what?

quick examples.

Don't tell me "muh bluepill". These posts are CONTROVERSIAL, but not bluepilled.

It’s because you have no stake in the community.
What does it mean to have a stake in the community?

Have you invested money in this community?

Have you been an active member on this community for years?

View attachment 582800

View attachment 582802

quick examples.

Don't tell me "muh bluepill". These posts are CONTROVERSIAL, but not bluepilled.
Well the first one i think he was making fun of the guy for thinking they’re gonna raise the AOC to 25. That’s something that’s obviously never gonna happen.

The second one was a pretty based high iq post, although the guy was already a member for over a month when he made it and likely wasn’t a greycel anymore.

but like i was saying, sometimes greycels can be based and there’s members that have been here a long time that are total idiots. But a lot of time greycels are kind of noobs to blackpill and incel knowledge and the memes come from them often saying stupid ignorant things

Well the first one i think he was making fun of the guy for thinking they’re gonna raise the AOC to 25. That’s something that’s obviously never gonna happen.

The second one was a pretty based high iq post, although the guy was already a member for over a month when he made it and likely wasn’t a greycel anymore.

but like i was saying, sometimes greycels can be based and there’s members that have been here a long time that are total idiots. But a lot of time greycels are kind of noobs to blackpill and incel knowledge and the memes come from them often saying stupid ignorant things
i see it more often than the mere "fix your personality"

the second post was a based post which pissed off moralfags, and people got desperate and tried to argue against it, in order to control the group consciousness

i see it more often than the mere "fix your personality"

the second post was a based post which pissed off moralfags, and people got desperate and tried to argue against it, in order to control the group consciousness
See what more often?

A lot of “moral fags” were molested as children and don’t like hearing about it due to past trauma and are empathetic to others

See what more often?

A lot of “moral fags” were molested as children and don’t like hearing about it due to past trauma and are empathetic to others
Were you molested as a child? and if so, by a man or woman?

ad homs are generally used by people concerned with interpersonal relationships and social standing, whodathunkit

GrAYcel Glowie Cope

:feelsjuice:

200 posts and he think his opinion on here means something..

:feelskek:

They are pathetic hypocrites. They're insecure subhumans and they know they can't statusflex on normies, so in desperate attempt they use this tactic to "mog" other subhumans. They are no different than normalfaggots or IT-cucks punching down on ugly males just to feel better.

They are pathetic hypocrites. They're insecure subhumans and they know they can't statusflex on normies, so in desperate attempt they use this tactic to "mog" other subhumans. They are no different than normalfaggots or IT-cucks punching down on ugly males just to feel better.
Yeah, very true. They are like feminists who want 'equality', but in reality they want dominance.

I’m gonna be honest, I’m guilty of doing this myself, and I should probably stop doing it. It’s just another ad hominem fallacy for lazy people who don’t want to actually try to point out the flaws in someone’s argument.

Good post OP. you definitely made me reconsider using this as an insult.

Also another hard to swallow blackpill: simply quoting posts without adding anything original to the discussion is a lazy low IQ trait. If someone already made a comment, repeating it is lazy and redundant. Aka postmaxxing which is dumb af because quality is better than quantity.

Last edited:
Yeah, very true. They are like feminists who want 'equality', but in reality they want dominance.
Many people here aren't so different from normies (some of them are actual normies pretending to be incels, but that's different subcjet entirely). Despite all thier talk about hating normcattle, they envy the normans, that's why want to emulate them in a degree.

Incels aren't free of flaws and vices and many don't want to confront this fact.

People in general want to feel special in regards to having a higher status in a community, does not matter if they are incels or not, the same applies on this forum; herd behavior is gross, unfortunately everyone is part of it, with rare exceptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back