Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The effects that social media has on a woman's mind

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I was just going through a girl's Instagram history. 7 years ago she just posted pictures of cute outfits and stuff like food. As the years progressed she got sluttier and sluttier to the point where now she's fine with basically posting fully nude photos (within the boundaries of Instagram's rules). It's a total corruption of the mind. Social media teaches women to weaponize their sexuality to exploit men. Foids aren't capable of logical thought, so it's much easier to brainwash them. I believe our current epidemic was fully planned from the start. There's somebody or some organization behind the scenes all the way at the top of the food chain pushing this agenda for profit. If women are hard to get, it causes men to spend money to try to impress women. Women spend money much more carelessly than men, so if power is placed in the hands of women then the men at the top are making billions. It's like junk food chemically designed to get us addicted. Women are hypersexualized to make us lose control.

All those behaviors existed long before social media.
Sounds like that woman was just testing boundaries over those years to see how far she could go and still be accepted.
Both sexes and all animals exploit their advantages as much as they can - nothing new and no indication of any conspiracy.

Women want attention and validation and they show off their bodys to get that. They could do other shit, but no. They see their own body as the only value they can have.

Foids are not brainwashed and their minds aren’t corrupted, they’ve always been like this. They know full well what they’re doing when they post an edited, filtered, pic of themselves with perfect lighting half naked in front of a mirror in their bedrooms, in fact they know better than anyone
Sounds like that woman was just testing boundaries over those years to see how far she could go and still be accepted.
Both sexes and all animals exploit their advantages as much as they can - nothing new and no indication of any conspiracy.
Exactly, high IQ greycel. The “muh women are good people who were brainwashed by society“ is a redpill cope and takes away any consequences foids have for their actions. It’s just like when retards say “women are controlled by their nature, they don’t know any better”. When foids do bad things, they are fully conscience of the outcome and feedback that they will get, which just compels them to do it more

Foids are not brainwashed and their minds aren’t corrupted, they’ve always been like this. They know full well what they’re doing when they post an edited, filtered, pic of themselves with perfect lighting half naked in front of a mirror in their bedrooms, in fact they know better than anyone

Exactly, high IQ greycel. The “muh women are good people who were brainwashed by society“ is a redpill cope and takes away any consequences foids have for their actions. It’s just like when retards say “women are controlled by their nature, they don’t know any better”. When foids do bad things, they are fully conscience of the outcome and feedback that they will get, which just compels them to do it more
T B H

Completely agree with preceding speakers. "Brainwashing" in case of women is simply unchaining rabid wolves.

There's somebody or some organization behind the scenes all the way at the top of the food chain pushing this agenda for profit.
Just trust the billionaires bro, they are also people like me and you :soy:

instant gratification

Another day another "mUh innocent hwite wymen" thread

You can not change instincts,women wants privilege without earning it .
They want social validation and full protection. :foidSoy:
They want unstoppable attention,they are parasites and they know it very well, but the contradictory attitude will play a huge impact aka "women are wonderful ":feelsjuice:

I'm sorry. But I'm going to need to see some proof of your theory.

Perhaps a few early yet revealing photos and a few nudes would help to solidify your position.

As it stands now, there's simply no visual evidence for me to decide one way or the other.

Womens minds were polluted way before social media.

If you're an adult I simply refuse to believe one can be so suggestible and malleable while sober. slightly influence? possibly, adaptation by own will? definitely. the ,,brainwhasing" is cheap copout thrown out by stupid tradcucks. while I'm accustomed to people never blaming themselves for anything i.e unawareness of own stupidity, someone going this far for defending defenseless m'ladies is just hilarious asf.

I was just going through a girl's Instagram history. 7 years ago she just posted pictures of cute outfits and stuff like food. As the years progressed she got sluttier and sluttier to the point where now she's fine with basically posting fully nude photos (within the boundaries of Instagram's rules). It's a total corruption of the mind. Social media teaches women to weaponize their sexuality to exploit men. Foids aren't capable of logical thought, so it's much easier to brainwash them. I believe our current epidemic was fully planned from the start. There's somebody or some organization behind the scenes all the way at the top of the food chain pushing this agenda for profit. If women are hard to get, it causes men to spend money to try to impress women. Women spend money much more carelessly than men, so if power is placed in the hands of women then the men at the top are making billions. It's like junk food chemically designed to get us addicted. Women are hypersexualized to make us lose control.
Y6C7sibcPoqIGdZ2EmtTPX3hPd0ei710TIJwuubIDTw

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back