Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The drivers license pill is more legit than "just be white" theory.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Driver license pill: If you don't have a drivers license, it means you failed at something so simple that teenage girls did with ease. You're only a little boy and people don't even see you as a functional human. Not only that, but many jobs require you to have a drivers license so you're screwed in the basic necessity making a living

Just be White: White guys can get laid purely on race alone.

Drivers License Pill>>>>>>>>>>>JBW Pill

@LastGerman @rightfulcel @Barnacle @unsettling

Last edited:
Do I look like I have sex?
Brutal. People are subconsciously aware of who gets/doesn't get sex based on their physical appearance alone.

If you don't have a drivers license, it means you failed at something so simple that teenage girls did with ease. You're only a little boy and people don't even see you as a functional human.

I really cannot get ove rit man. I fail at something what every teenage female can do easily. If you cannot drive as a grown up man you should actually go and kill yourself. This is absolutely embarrassing.

Have some mercy on @LastGerman

The "you need a driver's license for a job" thing is pretty much a burgercel issue. Americans also don't seem to be able to set up decent public transportation for some reason.

My parents own a parking spot in Hong Kong. It costs 250k USD. Only a tiny number of people under 25 can afford to drive here. I'm sure the same is true for a lot of other large cities.

Last edited:
Well, it isn't an issue for all the people I know who don't have driver's licenses but careermog most normies

Anecdotal evidence is not reality. And they are also all men who are unable to drive? Why should they work if they cannot drive in the first place or another question why do they even want to live in a world where they are unable to drive while every female emasculates them? Seriously, how do they arrive at work, by taking the bus or what? I cannot imagine the situation, where men who have high-level jobs arrive in public transportation. That is ridiculous.

Anecdotal evidence is not reality. And they are also all men who are unable to drive? Why should they work if they cannot drive in the first place or another question why do they even want to live in a world where they are unable to drive while every female emasculates them? Seriously, how do they arrive at work, by taking the bus or what? I cannot imagine the situation, where men who have high-level jobs arrive in public transportation. That is ridiculous.

Taxis exist, ride-share apps exist, chauffeurs exist.

And a lot of upper-middle-class urban professionals do use public transportation because it is in fact faster than driving. My dad does. He drives his cars twice a month. Nobody likes being stuck in rush hour traffic every weekday morning. And some cities have shit traffic.

We're arguing about cars vs public transportation while gigaChad commutes by helicopter between his Manhattan office and his mansion in Greenwich, CT. That's the ultimate mog.

Last edited:
Taxis exist, ride-share apps exist, chauffeurs exist.

In other words, just cuck yourself.

My dad does. He drives his cars twice a month.

Why? If I could drive and have a car, I would always drive. I seriously do not get people... That shit makes me literally angry that it will boost my energy for today since I will hit the gym brutally. Let us hope that I do not kill somebody...

Why? If I could drive and have a car, I would always drive. I seriously do not get people... That shit makes me literally angry that it will boost my energy for today since I will hit the gym brutally. Let us hope that I do not kill somebody...

I'm not sure. Driving every day is tiring, I guess.

I really cannot get ove rit man.
I fail at something what every teenage female can do easily.

I wouldn't say EVERY teen foid, there are foids who don't have driver licenses either, after all.

Those who learn to drive probably had driving lessons from a parent or an instructor paid by a parent. It's part of privilege.

You probably won't even bother to learn if you don't have a parent willing to lend you a car, or help you rent/buy a car.

If you cannot drive as a grown up man you should actually go and kill yourself.
his is absolutely embarrassing.
Why the fuck should we an hero when we could simply remedy the situation by learning how to drive?

It bothers me, but not enough to fucking rope over.

A major reason I haven't done it is I tell myself I don't want to spare the time. That's obviously part cope since there are other factors (expense, nerves, FOF) but it's part true.

Suicide eliminates all your free time, so it doesn't fit with my narrative.

I wouldn't say EVERY teen foid, there are foids who don't have driver licenses either, after all.

Those who learn to drive probably had driving lessons from a parent or an instructor paid by a parent. It's part of privilege.

You probably won't even bother to learn if you don't have a parent willing to lend you a car, or help you rent/buy a car.

Why the fuck should we an hero when we could simply remedy the situation by learning how to drive?

A major reason I haven't done it is I tell myself I don't want to spare the time. That's obviously part cope since there are other factors (expense, nerves, FOF) but it's part true.

Suicide eliminates all your free time, so it doesn't fit with my narrative.

I'm kinda new here. What does "an hero" mean exactly, and how did this "meme" start. I've seen it before

there are foids who don't have driver licenses either, after all.

Females should not drive at all since it is emasculating.

Cope.

I once explained the situation with a comparisson. Imagine being bad at math despite the fact you are learning hard for it, you never get behind it. Now apply this to driving.

Cope.

Females should not drive at all since it is emasculating.
I don't think there's anything particularly masculine about driving tbh

You're overusing that term.
I'm explaining why learning to drive is easier for some.
It being harder for others doesn't mean it's impossible. I know it's feasible to learn to drive if I put in the effort.

I once explained the situation with a comparisson. Imagine being bad at math despite the fact you are learning hard for it, you never get behind it. Now apply this to driving.
WTF is "learning hard for it"? ESL?

Low-quality post. I already explained it's part cope. If you are conscious of coping mechanisms then it isn't true cope.
I'm kinda new here. What does "an hero" mean exactly, and how did this "meme" start. I've seen it before

Driving is about control and independence, a masculine thing

Cope.

You're overusing that term.

Cope.

I'm explaining why learning to drive is easier for some.

''for some''.

It being harder for others doesn't mean it's impossible.

''for others''.

WTF is "learning hard for it"? ESL?

How is this connected to competitive gameplay?

Low-quality post. I already explained it's part cope. If you are conscious of coping mechanisms then it isn't true cope.

Cope.

Driving is about control and independence, a masculine thing
Control and independence is also pushing a fucking stroller instead of requiring a man to carry your baby. It's not inherently masculine.

Control and independence is also pushing a fucking stroller instead of requiring a man to carry your baby. It's not inherently masculine.

Independence and control is inherently masculine since you should have control over you and over your life such as your schedule. You should not rely on public transportation as a grown up man since you should have a leg to stand on in life already instead of taking the bus.

Independence and control is inherently masculine since you should have control over you and over your life such as your schedule. You should not rely on public transportation as a grown up man since you should have a leg to stand on in life already instead of taking the bus.
I agree with you, but I don't agree necessarily that women should be avoiding anything that gives them control or independence at risk of it making them 'masculine'.

If we take that to absurd extremes then cavewomen can't even gather some fucking berries for by themselves while cavemen are out hunting, or learn to cook for themselves, or carry a kid by themselves.

If being super-feminine means inability to do anything independently, I'm sure that's cute as fuck for a theoretical waifu but would probably get exhausting to be husband and need to do EVERYTHING for her.

why drive when taking the tram is cheaper, safer, you can read on the tram and it's full of lolis??

over from point a to point b

but I don't agree necessarily that women should be avoiding anything that gives them control or independence at risk of it making them 'masculine'.

If you give them control we will always come to this situation we are currently in. And all jokes aside now, this shit makes me legit angry. A female should not have as much as a man. Why should I be a man in the first palce then, if a female jsut beat my because she exists?
Why should you give females any kind of control? I do no see a purpose? I do not see how I benefit from it, because i do not benefit from it.

why drive when taking the tram is cheaper, you can read on the tram and it's full of lolis??

Lol at taking public transportation as a grown up man.

If we take that to absurd extremes then cavewomen can't even gather some fucking berries for by themselves while cavemen are out hunting, or learn to cook for themselves, or carry a kid by themselves.

Men need to be in charge of everything.

I'm sure that's cute as fuck for a theoretical waifu but would probably get exhausting to be husband and need to do EVERYTHING for her.

That sounds exhausting in the first place but if we look to this world we are currently living we actually do this already. Men do everything for females. Men have to work in low-level jobs for little money, men do all the physical work, yet plenty of them do not have a female at all.

you think chad stresses himself over not having a license when he's eyefucking that prime loli on the bus?

If you give them control we will always come to this situation we are currently in.
And all jokes aside now, this shit makes me legit angry.
A female should not have as much as a man.
Giving them SOME control (ie "here is a stroller to make it easier to safely port my baby around") is fine. Arguing for that doesn't mean arguing to buy them a truck.

Why should I be a man in the first palce then,
if a female jsut beat my because she exists?
Why should you give females any kind of control?
I do no see a purpose?
I do not see how I benefit from it,
because i do not benefit from it.
Already explained this to you: allowing foids limited control to do things independently allows them to be more useful.

Even if they didn't have a car they would find a way to invite in some door-to-door salesman to fuck in your bed if you don't stay alpha. That's how they did it in the old days.

You are engaging in "baiting" behavior. Please stop.

Men need to be in charge of everything.
Even flower-planting?
you think chad stresses himself over not having a license when he's eyefucking that prime loli on the bus?
sample_5de84b0f0fb8e63b0dfe02bbe9028abf.jpg

sample_34297d87dd7e7399a2df75ae37123749.jpg

bace17f7a4ae7dea8567094d56ef0566.jpeg

0579b4a8edb8caa1f0c1c2f060ae61b0.jpg

Last edited:

I would rather do this to a female:
giphy.gif

then lift her and put her in my car forcefully.

Giving them SOME control (ie "here is a stroller to make it easier to safely port my baby around") is fine.

Already explained this to you: allowing foids limited control to do things independently allows them to be more useful.

Even if they didn't have a car they would find a way to invite in some door-to-door salesman to fuck in your bed if you don't stay alpha. That's how they did it in the old days.

The female is doing her biological part by keeping the infant alive. This is the only responsibility she has in life, this is her biological purpose.

You are engaging in "baiting" behavior. Please stop.

Baiting behaviour? No, like I said, a grown up man should be in charge of his own life, therefore he should not rely on public transportation. It is simple as that.

This topic took a part of me that I didn't even know I had :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

The female is doing her biological part by keeping the infant alive.
This is the only responsibility she has in life, this is her biological purpose.
I'm not big on looking at life in terms of just biological purposes. Most hobbies have no biological purpose to it.

Life is a vehicle to my enjoyments. It holds no inherent purpose to me.

Baiting behaviour? No, like I said, a grown up man should be in charge of his own life, therefore he should not rely on public transportation. It is simple as that.
Posting "LOL" is mocking guys who aren't wealthy enough to own a car.

You may as well mock guys who don't own their own homes too.

Yes, ideally we would live better lives as men if we had those resources, but we'd be better off if we were taller or more handsome too.

Bragging about being tall, bragging about being wealthy, it's all flamebait.

I'm not big on looking at life in terms of just biological purposes. Most hobbies have no biological purpose to it.

Life is a vehicle to my enjoyments. It holds no inherent purpose to me.

It keeps you at least alive. But in this society plenty of hobbies do not have a direct connection to the biological purpose which is not even a good thing. We are not connected to it anymore as we used to. We spend our time behind a screen since we are somewhat forced to it.

Posting "LOL" is mocking guys who aren't wealthy enough to own a car.

I do not even not own a car, I cannot even drive.

You may as well mock guys who don't own their own homes too.

I also do not own my own home.
I am mocking myself at this point if you did not have notice it.

Yes, ideally we would live better lives as men if we had those resources, but we'd be better off if we were taller or more handsome too.

I want to have everything you have listed. Give me all resources, give me status, I want to be 6,8 and have a 9/10 face.

Bragging about being tall, bragging about being wealthy, it's all flamebait.

I did not brag about anything at all here. I wish I could brag about being that wealthy that I can drive in my own car but I cannot even fucking drive and also I am not wealthy at all.

I am mocking myself at this point if you did not have notice it.
Okay... I do that too... that takes some of the sting away, I guess. We laugh or we cry.
But it's okay to cry bro. Our ducts are finite.

Okay... I do that too... that takes some of the sting away, I guess. We laugh or we cry.
But it's okay to cry bro. Our ducts are finite.

I cry every time whenever I see female driving.

We need to ban female driving with the Seal of Orichalcos.

The souls of all female drivers shall be fed to the great leviathan, and the great leviathan shall grant every man a drivers license

No it’s not maybe if u live in a shitty country it is lol

I DONT HAVE A CAR IDONT HAVE C Q DRE4 EOI DOTBN I DONT HAVE A CAR :(

I cry every time whenever I see female driving.
Female driving is a requirement for mom bringing my tendies.

It's not like I had a dad or even an uncle around to teach me to drive.

My mom would, but what's the point if there's no place for a car in our driveway since her BF :chad: parks TWO there?

You need to have a luxury car or performance car as an average looking guy , or else be Chad.

Drivers license pill is a meme created on this board lmao.

JBW is a statistically proven phenomenon backed up through dating statistics of various dating apps, dating sites, marriage statistics, co-habitation statistics, and the fact that you can walk outside in any white country and see that the coupling for white man/ethnic foid vs the reverse is a 100:1 ratio.

The "you need a driver's license for a job" thing is pretty much a burgercel issue. Americans also don't seem to be able to set up decent public transportation for some reason.

My parents own a parking spot in Hong Kong. It costs 250k USD. Only a tiny number of people under 25 can afford to drive here. I'm sure the same is true for a lot of other large cities.
I live in the US, and its not really needed in a real city, but it should be obvious to someone who lives 10 miles from work.