Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Disposal of Napolean De Geso

anybody else glad he's gone?
Yes, rest in piss rumbling pedo
Remember the times when he would shit post the Sewer tier threads before the Sewers became a thing?
One of the only few users I blocked for that very reason
I know its kinda childish to think this but tbh I found his broken english funny as shit. He deserved the ban but his threads were usually lolfuel to me ngl. Unintentionally jestermaxxed
I get where you are coming from but for me it was cringy.
I know the basic principles of it. I speak Romanian which is another Eastern European language with similar origins. I also just find linguistics interesting in general so I have basic knowledge about various languages
Romanian is a Romance language while Lithuanian is Baltic. They aren't that related besides some common vocab tbh.
IT comment
I was going to point that out but you were faster than me.

Romanian is a Romance language while Lithuanian is Baltic. They aren't that related besides some common vocab tbh.
indeed, in terms of pure linguistics Romanian is actually more similar to French than Lithuanian, though it still has some significant balkan/slavic influences. I mostly just mentioned it to give some background on why I have some familiarity with/interest in Eastern European languages

He was a faggot who admitted to kissing men, glad he isn't here to spread gay shit anymore

He was a faggot who admitted to kissing men, glad he isn't here to spread gay shit anymore
Most excellent opinion.

@Damo the incel thoughts on napoleon having so much hate on .Co?

My major worry here with him being disposed of is the normalization of 2d-loliconcels being kicked out.
If we set the idea removal of them is normal. Then sooner or later, we'll end up with an non-weeb-cel base.

Those who think that all anime is gross&pedo. You can see what has happened to 4chins.
We need 2d lolicon-cels to keep the normalfags out.

Last edited:
i just find it amusing that so many people that hate him continue to follow him and create threads dedicated to talking about him

Excuse me you called me a faggot first.

I said to you "your threads bait IT" and your response was "what are you talking about?".

Well here you are.

View attachment 270854

Another reason De Geso got banned by incels.co mods is because autistic threads like yours are not helping incels.co at all

You're in the wrong here.
Nothing wrong with what @Personalityinkwell said, legality does not equal morality.
Rather than debate me, he's having a meltdown. Got out of the wrong side of bed, not had your coffee yet?

I said in another thread, you didn't read cause you were too busy reading your own posts rather than listening to others, that the UK Police do not care about truecels creaming over girls ages 13 plus.
Wrong side of the bed? Haven't had coffee yet? I only hear boomers and soys say those lines....
:waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:
Fuck the UK police, I'd cream in their JB daughters.
Yes, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having that desire and then working towards obtaining it.

You understand the situation and accept the fact that you need money in play to make it happen.

What pissed me off about this delusional retard was his arrogance in thinking that he doesn't need to do any of the hardwork as a sub8male to enjoy the finer things in life.
My grandfather was fucking 18yr old stacies when he was 48... He lived before tinder though.
It's an offtopic thread Retard. You dont have to post it in it. Your life is as equally pointless, but you dont see me shit posting your threads and quoting your irrelevant posts with "water is wet" remarks.

Nobody asked why napoleon was banned. Your input was completely pointless since you have a very small amount of time invested on the forum. You probably don't even know what he looks like.

First thread I made regarding this topic and it was meant for OG users who have been around much longer than you and actually have an opinion. You may as well still be a greycel tbh.
Based, this dude seems like he's lacking solidarity with his incel brethren... That usually means something else is going on...

Most excellent opinion.

@Damo the incel thoughts on napoleon having so much hate on .Co?
He hates the place cause he's angry he got banned lol if they would let him come back he would

He hates the place cause he's angry he got banned lol if they would let him come back he would

He's back, as you said he would, with a new account.

Reply #6 "Newcel04" knows an awful lot about incels.co for a "new poster" who only started posting today.

He has the same odd use of syntax, memes and mannerisms as @Napoleon de Geso too.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with what @Personalityinkwell said, legality does not equal morality.

Wrong side of the bed? Haven't had coffee yet? I only hear boomers and soys say those lines....
:waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:
Fuck the UK police, I'd cream in their JB daughters.

My grandfather was fucking 18yr old stacies when he was 48... He lived before tinder though.

Based, this dude seems like he's lacking solidarity with his incel brethren... That usually means something else is going on...
He seems very autistic tbh.

His opening statement to the thread makes absolutely no sense to the description of the thread.

JFL nobody was questioning why or how this idiot got banned, it was a thread dedicated to reminiscing on his short of 2 years presence.

Show him this thread.

He's back, as you said he would, with a new account.

Reply #6 "Newcel04" knows an awful lot about incels.co for a "new poster" who only started posting today.

He has the same odd use of syntax, memes and mannerisms as @Napoleon de Geso too.
I looked through it. It's not him. There's no point for someone like him to comeback if he can't even be himself.

I don't really care about him being a pedo but it's no surprise he is pedo when he is also gay.

I say good riddance, we don't need homos here

:dafuckfeels:

admittedly that ITcel did summarize it a lot better than I could so I based my post off of his. but I did notice a lot of it independently
I mean he is Lithuanian and basically exactly who he potrayed himself to be tbh.

Whether he was speaking that way to try to be funny is another story.

I miss him actually

He seems very autistic tbh.

His opening statement to the thread makes absolutely no sense to the description of the thread.

Your thread title is all wrong as you titled it "the Disposal of Napolean De Geso". Disposal is an uncountable noun which should set a precedent to discuss the process of "the disposal of the poster Napolean De Geso".

Yet none of your keywords had anything to do with said topic. I referenced and citied the mod who not only did the deed but also listed reasons for the ban, which I won't repeat.
You said it cause De Geso posted his liking teenagers and tried dating them using apps. although that was never mentioned by the mods. On the contrary most mods here are pro teenage love that includes @GoffSystemQB and @Master.

Everything you wrote had nothing to do with your own thread title, so watch throwing the word "autist" around while lacking a basic knowledge in writing English yourself.
My major worry here with him being disposed of is the normalization of 2d-loliconcels being kicked out. If we set the idea removal of them is normal. Then sooner or later, we'll end up with an non-weeb-cel base.

Those who think that all anime is gross&pedo. You can see what has happened to 4chins.
We need 2d lolicon-cels to keep the normalfags out.

Incels.co mods are hypocritical in condeming anime or using it as a bannable offense. Especially as the mod who banned De Geso has this anime as his avatar.
23944.jpg

I like anime as it keeps women on their toes and its hilarious to see 3d foids try and compete with 2D women. I'm not talking Japanese women with white anime envy. I mean there are YouTube patreon thots who try to emulate the sexiness of anime but fail, all while in a constant state of insecurity of competing with an impossible standard.

Anime is a safe avi to discuss teenage love and the lolicon theme. Not to blow my own trumpet but this is how you mix Blackpill or Nuclearpill topics using anime.

Anime is a good incel protest tool when elite traps like Blaire "pot calling kettle black" White has criticized anime avis. If a liberal is triggered by something it means you're right.
In case you don't know White is a mainstream transgender man pretending to be a woman, with some uncanny valley trap game going on. By her his own admission the transgender community is a hot pot of older men grooming pre-teen boys into being cross-dressers or worse. White himself got raped by this same degenerate community he promotes.
Yet White is saying "incels with anime lollis are bad" despite the Liberal hypocrisy and double standard where an academic discussion of incel is banned but they have a Liberal page (with pics) on Lolicons.
White is trying to paint incels liking pre-pubescents, despite loli meaning ages 11 plus in line with Vladimir Nabokov, and White admitting her degenerate LGB+ is more damaging to kids in the real world.
Even more hyporcrisy as liberals like lolis and loli discussion and videos are common on youtube.
Oh btw (too late to edit in) here is the hilarious hypocrisy of Balire White's channel and said video.

What Blair White needs is at 4.05

Last edited:
Incels.co mods are hypocritical in condeming anime or using it as a bannable offense. Especially as the mod who banned De Geso has this anime as his avatar.
23944.jpg

I like anime as it keeps women on their toes and its hilarious to see 3d foids try and compete with 2D women. I'm not talking Japanese women with white anime envy. I mean there are YouTube patreon thots who try to emulate the sexiness of anime but fail, all while in a constant state of insecurity of competing with an impossible standard.
You avoided the problem.

Normalfags are surrounded by godanimecels day to day on platforms such as twitter.
The problem is that if we set the idea that we're not ok 2d-lolicons. Then we'll find ourselves surrounded by normalfags who can't handle some dude fapping to some fantasy he has.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/nc6TmjIKUf9EpSUYhIAvVyjkin3ahk1Kkr5eDNqTLkz1xDN2VVW5-ciIYK44Su2ZHTibHQe--UNI9EY3PCBM53kHk7wJb6M23lLtdRfd9OCWcR9wPYnilBmbFexqTbbCCbo

You avoided the problem.

Normalfags are surrounded by godanimecels day to day on platforms such as twitter.
The problem is that if we set the idea that we're not ok 2d-lolicons. Then we'll find ourselves surrounded by normalfags who can't handle some dude fapping to some fantasy he has.

Well I was inferring that normies have a double standard when it comes to incels and anime/lolicons vs other normies who like/lolicons on YouTube.

Kind of like how liberals were asking prostitutes to "not fuck incels" inferring we would, somehow, be worse than your average subhuman prostitute fuckers for women.

I have forum posts going back to 2009 where men and women admitting to jerking, or rubbing, themselves off over anime.

De Geso in my blunt
he was the most fucking annoying user on this site. every one of his threads followed the exact same format and they were all obnoxious as shit. anyone who actually found him funny or amusing has the same IQ as soyim who mindlessly enjoy every new capeshit movie

Last edited:
Well I was inferring that normies have a double standard when it comes to incels and anime/lolicons vs other normies who like/lolicons on YouTube.

Kind of like how liberals were asking prostitutes to "not fuck incels" inferring we would, somehow, be worse than your average subhuman prostitute fuckers for women.

I have forum posts going back to 2009 where men and women admitting to jerking, or rubbing, themselves off over anime.
May I butt in here?
I don't mean to sound pedantic, but you're confusing the words "infer" and "imply."
You mean to say "imply" instead of "infer" at least in the second instance you used the word, and probably the first.

Here's a good article to read:

I know grammar Nazis can be annoying, but this is an especially egregious instance of the misuse of words.
I admire the writing of many posters in this forum, but I have to admit not yours.
We should try to keep to a high standard of grammar on this website so good discussion can happen, and you sound unintelligent if you don't use words correctly and it makes me less inclined to believe what you're saying is coherently thought out.
Thank you.

May I butt in here?
I don't mean to sound pedantic, but you're confusing the words "infer" and "imply."
You mean to say "imply" instead of "infer" at least in the second instance you used the word, and probably the first.

Here's a good article to read:

I know grammar Nazis can be annoying, but this is an especially egregious instance of the misuse of words.
I admire the writing of many posters in this forum, but I have to admit not yours.
We should try to keep to a high standard of grammar on this website so good discussion can happen, and you sound unintelligent if you don't use words correctly and it makes me less inclined to believe what you're saying is coherently thought out.
Thank you.

grammar pigs weewoo weewooo weewooo

You're an uncultured man so it's not suprising that you're glad he's gone. As a man of culture, however, I disagree. Nobody can fill the void of de geso, for he is the most cultured of us all.

grammar pigs weewoo weewooo weewooo

Too drunk to argue but usually when weighing up two contrasting arguments and viewpoints that run parallel on the same topic, anime and lolicons when used by liberals or incels , the word inference is used to base a conclusion based on evidence and reasoning. In the case of deconstructing liberals personal opinion presented as fact, deductive reasoning is best.

To imply means to indicate the truth or existence of (something) by suggestion rather than explicit reference.
Sorry, but I just can't abide by certain things.

Most posters here write 2 word memes as response, like "ded srs".

You got a problem with that?

Last edited:
Your thread title is all wrong as you titled it "the Disposal of Napolean De Geso". Disposal is an uncountable noun which should set a precedent to discuss the process of "the disposal of the poster Napolean De Geso".

Yet none of your keywords had anything to do with said topic. I referenced and citied the mod who not only did the deed but also listed reasons for the ban, which I won't repeat.
You said it cause De Geso posted his liking teenagers and tried dating them using apps. although that was never mentioned by the mods. On the contrary most mods here are pro teenage love that includes @GoffSystemQB and @Master.

Everything you wrote had nothing to do with your own thread title, so watch throwing the word "autist" around while lacking a basic knowledge in writing English yourself.

23944.jpg

Anime is a safe avi to discuss teenage love and the lolicon theme. Not to blow my own trumpet but this is how you mix Blackpill or Nuclearpill topics using anime.

Anime is a good incel protest tool when elite traps like Blaire "pot calling kettle black" White has criticized anime avis. If a liberal is triggered by something it means you're right.
In case you don't know White is a mainstream transgender man pretending to be a woman, with some uncanny valley trap game going on. By her his own admission the transgender community is a hot pot of older men grooming pre-teen boys into being cross-dressers or worse. White himself got raped by this same degenerate community he promotes.
Yet White is saying "incels with anime lollis are bad" despite the Liberal hypocrisy and double standard where an academic discussion of incel is banned but they have a Liberal page (with pics) on Lolicons.
White is trying to paint incels liking pre-pubescents, despite loli meaning ages 11 plus in line with Vladimir Nabokov, and White admitting her degenerate LGB+ is more damaging to kids in the real world.
Even more hyporcrisy as liberals like lolis and loli discussion and videos are common on youtube.
Oh btw (too late to edit in) here is the hilarious hypocrisy of Balire White's channel and said video.

What Blair White needs is at 4.05

Ezgif 4 cd26ac5329

You're an uncultured man so it's not suprising that you're glad he's gone. As a man of culture, however, I disagree. Nobody can fill the void of de geso, for he is the most cultured of us all.
:soy: :soy: :soy:

If there even was such a thing as a "man of culture" it's most certainly not going to be some euro/slav hillbilly inbred with no experience in traveling, living in the middle of nowhere.

You've been staring at this, your own thread, for nearly 12 hours and that's the best comeback you've got? Like a dog returning to eat its own vomit?

Your english is poor and you don't know how to title your own threads, let alone debate the content correctly either. Nothing of what you say had anything to do with De Geso getting banned.

Autism? Nice self analysis there, now walk on home boy.

Last edited:
You've been staring at this, your own thread, for nearly 12 hours and that's the best comeback you've got? Like a dog returning to eat its own vomit?

Your english is poor and you don't know how to title your own threads, let alone debate the content correctly either. Nothing of what you say had anything to do with De Geso getting banned.

Autism? Nice self analysis there, now walk on home boy.

Nigga ive been busy all day you autistic fuck

If anything i looked at it twice just to get some quick lols from your incoherent babble.

Nigga ive been busy all day you autistic fuck

Sitting at your PC, as your greenlight has been on all day, and you've been particularly busy viewing this very thread we're in. I have been checking.

Last edited:
Crossdressinghomowat? Elab jfl. :lul:

Manlet, framecel, oldcel, Gothcel.

Anime heaven really was his only escape.
Wait he is a goth as well? This really puts things in a new light. @Napoleon de Geso I am feeling for you, brother. :feelscry:

Would never forget everything I learned from him. Miss him

Wait he is a goth as well? This really puts things in a new light. @Napoleon de Geso I am feeling for you, brother. :feelscry:

Marius is the alt account of @Napoleon de Geso

img_20200529_150501-jpg.268044

The person speaking to him (who released this screen grab) is @Damo the incel

I learned from him.

Miss him
:soy:

He goth/emomaxxed and it worked... until he got old and all those girls got old.

Which is why he spiraled down to be what he currently is. Failure of growth and maturity despite enjoying the necessary milestones to fully mature as a man.

In a single word, a manchild.

:soy:

He goth/emomaxxed and it worked... until he got old and all those girls got old.

Which is why he spiraled down to be what he currently is. Failure of growth and maturity despite enjoying the necessary milestones to fully mature as a man.

In a single word, a manchild.
Damn I always theorized just be goth to be leggit 20 years ago. He should have tried to lock some hqnp down ngl.

White also states "femboys" (especially men dressed as anime catgirls) fall into the "incel cross dresser" meme gaining momentum.
Great, trannies and homos can't even leave that alone, they have to shit on everything they see.