Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Disposal of Napolean De Geso

Dregster

Dregster

VillagerSlayerMaxxing
★★★★★
anybody else glad he's gone?

Remember the times when he would shit post the Sewer tier threads before the Sewers became a thing?

JFL at being a 40+yr old former sexhaving incel, trying to match with teen pussy on tinder.

Anybody remember his shitty tinder experiment threads?

Imagine legitimate incels being labeled as normies by him on .Co and then protesting for homosexuals and crossdressing in real life.

I know its kinda childish to think this but tbh I found his broken english funny as shit. He deserved the ban but his threads were usually lolfuel to me ngl. Unintentionally jestermaxxed

he was the most fucking annoying user on this site. every one of his threads followed the exact same format and they were all obnoxious as shit. anyone who actually found him funny or amusing has the same IQ as soyim who mindlessly enjoy every new capeshit movie

I know its kinda childish to think this but tbh I found his broken english funny as shit. He deserved the ban but his threads were usually lolfuel to me ngl. Unintentionally jestermaxxed
I cannot disagree.

I initially liked him too. But something just felt off after a while.

Dude didn't want to work for anything, seemed like he didn't have to work hard at all, just be a presentable male. Legitimately sounded like he was leaving looksmatched pussy on the table.

I would ravage my aged matched looksmatch anyday.

I cannot disagree.

I initially liked him too. But something just felt off after a while.

Dude didn't want to work for anything, seemed like he didn't have to work hard at all, just be a presentable male. Legitimately sounded like he was leaving looksmatched pussy on the table.

I would ravage my aged matched looksmatch anyday.
yeah he said pretty clearly that he only wanted to date cute, young, demure, modest virgins. which are literally less than 0.01% of women in the dating pool, and are just straight up unattainable for a 40 year old ugly unemployed loser

also his typing style becomes less funny and more annoying once you realize that he's faking the entire thing. if you have a decent understanding of linguistics you'll instantly notice everything wrong with it and it becomes more irritating than anything else. honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was a native english speaker

yeah he said pretty clearly that he only wanted to date cute, young, demure, modest virgins. which are literally less than 0.01% of women in the dating pool, and are just straight up unattainable for a 40 year old ugly unemployed loser

also his typing style becomes less funny and more annoying once you realize that he's faking it. if you have a decent understanding of linguistics you'll instantly notice everything wrong with it and it becomes more irritating than anything else

This is the part that got me fucked up. I enjoy the idea of ravaging and lusting for teen virgin pussy, I get it, alot of us on here missed out on that or are about to miss out on that. It's a complete fakecel arrogance to think that you can enjoy that as an oldcel for peanuts. Imagine wanting to own a house with zero digits in your bank account? Imagine wanting to buy a ferrari for 10k dollars?

I never really picked up on that. I think in the beginning, there was legitimate illiteracy in play. The time spent on these english forums actually helped him subconsciously improve, with him actually not wanting to improve his english. Hints of his illiteracy were still in play, since his Facebook and plebbit posts do a very nice job of connecting his accounts.

De Geso didn't get banned for "being annoying". A mod said he got banned for

- Female worship. The excessive use of hypersexual and hyper hygienic depictions of females via anime girls in his AVI, media folder and reaction gifs.
- Promoting, rather than discussing gay or transgender lifestyles, as some "cure for incel". Breaking this forum rule is a bannable offense.
- Bragging about experiencing the latter lifestyle and it supposedly gaining him attention in Goth nightclubs.
- Edgelord thread titles taken out of context by IT like his (now deleted) "I'm a k*dd*e d*ddl*r", then writing garbage backpeddling on said thread title that he isn't one

De Geso didn't get banned for "being annoying". A mod said he got banned for

- Female worship. The excessive use of hypersexual and hyper hygienic depictions of females via anime girls in his AVI, media folder and reaction gifs.
- Promoting, rather than discussing gay or transgender lifestyles, as some "cure for incel". Breaking this forum rule is a bannable offense.
- Bragging about experiencing the latter lifestyle and it supposedly gaining him attention in Goth nightclubs.
- Edgelord thread titles taken out of context by IT like his (now deleted) "I'm a k*dd*e d*ddl*r", then writing garbage backpeddling on said thread title that he isn't one
I dont think anybody here said he got banned for being annoying :waitwhat:

I never really picked up on that. I think in the beginning, there was legitimate illiteracy in play. The time spent on these english forums actually helped him subconsciously improve, with him actually not wanting to improve his english. Hints of his illiteracy were still in play, since his Facebook and plebbit posts do a very nice job of connecting his accounts.
the main thing I noticed is his advanced vocabulary and the grammatical constructions he sometimes uses. he will often mangle the first half of a sentence, only to finish the sentence with an impeccable grammatical construction so advanced that generally only someone who is fluent in English would know it. it's all extremely suspect

the main hallmark of his typing style is that he leaves out all the articles (the, a, an), which is indeed a hallmark of Lithuanian, as well as a lot of other Eastern European languages. the thing is, when Eastern Europeans spend as much time on the English-language internet as he does, they generally have no difficulty picking up articles. sure, they may make the odd mistake, but they typically make an effort to use articles, and more often than not, they get them right. so him refusing to use "the" despite spending all day on English internet makes me doubt that his writing style is legit

another distinctly suspicious thing I noticed is that he often leaves out the verb 'to be', which is not consistent with Lithuanian. the verb 'to be' exists in Lithuanian and is conjugated exactly like 'to be' is in English. even more suspiciously, he sometimes does use it (faultlessly), when he forgets he isn't supposed to know it

the main thing I noticed is his advanced vocabulary and the grammatical constructions he sometimes uses. he will often mangle the first half of a sentence, only to finish the sentence with an impeccable grammatical construction so advanced that generally only someone who is fluent in English would know it. it's all extremely suspect

the main hallmark of his typing style is that he leaves out all the articles (the, a, an), which is indeed a hallmark of Lithuanian, as well as a lot of other Eastern European languages. the thing is, when Eastern Europeans spend as much time on the English-language internet as he does, they generally have no difficulty picking up articles. sure, they may make the odd mistake, but they typically make an effort to use articles, and more often than not, they get them right. so him refusing to use "the" despite spending all day on English internet makes me doubt that his writing style is legit

another distinctly suspicious thing I noticed is that he often leaves out the verb 'to be', which is not consistent with Lithuanian. the verb 'to be' exists in Lithuanian and is conjugated exactly like 'to be' is in English. even more suspiciously, he sometimes does use it (faultlessly), when he forgets he isn't supposed to know it
You speak Lithuanian?

I dont think anybody here said he got banned for being annoying :waitwhat:

To clarify no-one used the word "annoying" but the consensus here seems to infer he got banned due to his posting style.

Nope a mod stated he got banned for the exact reasons I listed. I can't retrieve the exact mod quote as the forum's search function is broken a.t.m.

Last edited:
You speak Lithuanian?
I know the basic principles of it. I speak Romanian which is another Eastern European language with similar origins. I also just find linguistics interesting in general so I have basic knowledge about various languages

De Geso told his friend @Damo the incel off of the forum that he (De Geso) was into cross dressing and Goth nightclubs- which are both effeminate lifestyles and prone to men wearing some or all of women's clothing.

Apparently using an alt account on a subreddit De Geso had admitted attending Liberal protests, antifa, as some chapters are rainbow flag waiving liberals and therefore pro lgb+ rights.

Liberals hate incels though. Elitist trap Blaire White is using YouTube to raise awareness, catalogue and purge "cross dressing incels" who "bring down the transgender community".
White also states "femboys" (especially men dressed as anime catgirls) fall into the "incel cross dresser" meme gaining momentum.

It's not the first time an incel (with incel often associated with the right) has tried to reach out to liberals, associated with the left, for help.
Remember Lucas Werner is a 37-40 year old wanting to date teens and got banned from Starbucks for waylaying teen girls in Starbucks in 2017?
He joined the Bernie Sanders campaign as he perceived liberals to be pro M.A.P.S (minor attracted persons) and to have more clout than tradtional conservatists (TRADCONS) in "legitimising" his age difference fantasy.
Even though what he was doing was already legal, he was confusing stigma- rather than his incel- as why he couldn't get a younger woman. There were no legal barriers to his age preference, just street harassment laws used as a smokescreen for jailbait preference for Chad.

Last edited:
JFL at being a 40+yr old former sexhaving incel, trying to match with teen pussy on tinder.
tbh if I surgerymaxx and live to 40, I'd be trying the same thing.

lol @ shaming someone who wants teen pussy

If someone is so sure they can actually get teen pussy, then do pua style approaches in public, in any central business district in any major town or city. But prepare for a teen rejection, scolding, ghosting and maybe a visit from the cops when your CCTV image appears in the local press.

As for communicating with teens on dating websites (presumably by lying about your age and using a teen chadlite photo during a sign up). Enjoy your court case and sex offenders register and mandatory sex offender's reducation programme at the police station.
That's providing the "nonce bashers" haven't entraped you first.

Last edited:
I miss him, liked his posting style

If someone is so sure they can actually get teen pussy, then do pua style approaches in public, in any central business district in any major town or city. But prepare for a teen rejection, scolding, ghosting and maybe a visit from the cops when your CCTV image appears in the local press.

As for communicating with teens on dating websites (presumably by lying about your age and using a teen chadlite photo during a sign up). Enjoy your court case and sex offenders register and mandatory sex offender's reducation programme at the police station.
That's providing the "nonce bashers" haven't entraped you first.
blah blah blah

nothing wrong with wanting teen pussy

nothing wrong with wanting teen pussy

I never said there was anything with wanting teen pussy, I said what about getting.

As shii410 said, De Geso wouldn't be able to acquire pussy as "0.01% of women in the dating pool, and are just straight up unattainable for a 40 year old ugly unemployed loser "

I never said there was anything with wanting teen pussy, I said what about getting.

As shii410 said, De Geso wouldn't be able to acquire pussy as "0.01% of women in the dating pool, and are just straight up unattainable for a 40 year old ugly unemployed loser "
you still are whining about it like a faggot

you still are whining about it like a faggot

You are the real faggot. Delusional fantasist with no tangible plan to act on your IT baiting posts.

I could write you a how to, but your methods are akin to a shirtless mad man charging into water, screaming, beating surface water with a pole. Then calling himself a master fisherman.

Last edited:
I know, this is .co, not IT.
@psygnosis-owl is being a little bitch and suddenly brought up IT like a whiny faggot. then he calls me a faggot JFL

@psygnosis-owl is being a little bitch and suddenly brought up IT like a whiny faggot. then he calls me a faggot JFL

Excuse me you called me a faggot first.

I said to you "your threads bait IT" and your response was "what are you talking about?".

Well here you are.

Pedoink

Another reason De Geso got banned by incels.co mods is because autistic threads like yours are not helping incels.co at all

You're in the wrong here.

Excuse me you called me a faggot first.

I said to you "your threads bait IT" and your response was "what are you talking about?".

Well here you are.

View attachment 270854

Another reason De Geso got banned by incels.co mods, not IT was cause your autistic threads are not helping incels.co at all

You're in the wrong here.
No, I'm not in the wrong here, you are you stupid fuck.

That post made perfect sense actually. The point is that saying someone is a "pedo" for liking 13 year olds (kids who have hit puberty), is flawed because you are comparing legality to morality. It's a flawed argument.

My posts aren't autistic at all, most people except for cucks like you call them high IQ.

Joined Sep 15, 2019
Posts 929

That's all I need to know you fucking soyboy

@Sparrow's Song thoughts on this faggot?

and JFL @ worrying about IT. fuck them. if you are trying to appease IT you are a simp

Ohdear

I won't be saddened when this particular poster gets banned again, nor will I support his ban appeal next time.

Rather than debate me, he's having a meltdown. Got out of the wrong side of bed, not had your coffee yet?

I said in another thread, you didn't read cause you were too busy reading your own posts rather than listening to others, that the UK Police do not care about truecels creaming over girls ages 13 plus.

I said being quoted by IT is a problem if its easily taken out of context. An incels.co mod (again repeating myself for you) banned De Geso for posting stupid thread titles that challenge forum rules. You've been quoted multiple times by IT.

View attachment 270864

I won't be saddened when this particular poster gets banned again, nor will I support his ban appeal next time.

Rather than debate me, he's having a meltdown. Got out of the wrong side of bed, not had your coffee yet?

I said in another thread, you didn't read cause you were too busy reading your own posts rather than listening to others, that the UK Police do not care about truecels creaming over girls ages 13 plus.

I said being quoted by IT is a problem if its easily taken out of context. An incels.co mod (again repeating myself for you) banned De Geso for posting stupid thread titles that challenge forum rules. You've been quoted multiple times by IT.
anything can get taken out of context you moron. you're the one who is trying to appease IT like a cuck.
and lol @ ignoring me you coward, you're just like @BlkPillPres, cowering away when you can't argue

Yeah, but he was very active. The forums are less active now, which sucks.
For once I agree with the mods decision to ban someone. He was a faggot.
Seeing his reddit posts was brutal, didn't know he was a gaylover all along.
He might be a borderline pedo too.

Mod's reasoning to ban @Napoleon de Geso confirmed 2 cardinal incels.co rules broken
1.gay/gay stuff
2. Fem worship

(reposted from 25/05/2020 ban megathread)

Permanent. Gay/gay stuff + Fem worship

1. Gay/gay stuff

Really a culimination of a lot of different things here.

First, he was pictured at an antifa anti-homophobia rally holding a pride flag which made me reflect on some of his old posts on reddit and .co.

Then you have these reddit posts calling gay sex "superior" than sex with ugly females, saying he would gaymaxx & trannymax if he could and that others should, and saying he would be better off gay than dumpster diving. Really any of these posts in their own right could warrant a perma. Of course, these are being posted to other anti-incel areas now to indicate how incels are "secretly gay."
View attachment 265678

View attachment 265679

View attachment 265681

The antifa anti-homophobia rally situation + his reddit posts also bring some of his old posts on here under new light such as when he "jokingly" referred to himself as a "faggycel."

Or his whole shtick in general of diminishing himself for not being manly and indirectly worshiping masculinity. It certainly seems like there could be some homoerotic vibes there now after reconsidering it.

I've also seen far more personal information from outside, more personal places that only confirm and add onto the suspicion which I won't discuss because it is too personal.

I've seen people here get banned for less and it's abundantly obvious that if @knajjd was all that active anymore he would've been banned as soon as those reddit posts had surfaced. Or really had he been a low-status member of the site in general. Even if he's not actually gay/bi he clearly has a pro-gay/LGBT agenda even going to the point of advocating for others to "gaymaxx" or "trannymaxx" which is really the whole point why we prohibit in the first place. It's enough that for any ordinary member of the site they would surely be banned under the suspicion that they're gay or that they have an agenda and he shouldn't be given preferential treatment over others. He also has multiple warnings on his account for gay/trans content/worship.

2. Fem worship

Really his entire persona of searching for the "loli waifu of culture" is female worship and pedestalizing/promoting good-looking younger girls as some sort of perfect/angelic beings . It's inextricably tied to his persona. It's not something that can be avoided at all. I'm sure one can imagine he has many warnings for worship on his account.

This is not even considering the numerous other problems with him and his account such as numerous brag posts, baiting, his past situation with a multitude of past/sexual romantic relationships, etc.

Really it's abundantly clear that had he been an ordinary member of this site and not as popular as he was he would've been banned long ago. It goes without saying but users shouldn't be given preferential treatment over others for being more popular.

Although I spent a lot of time personally mulling over the decision, every mod was in agreement over the ban so it wasn't really a close case.

Last edited:
11/17 never forget

He might be a borderline pedo too.
was it even borderline? didn't he explicitly state that his preferred age range was like 11-13?

was it even borderline? didn't he explicitly state that his preferred age range was like 11-13?
he said once 12 was a tad young and 13 would be perfect. so that's not pedophilia according to technical definition

I miss him, liked his posting style
same I laughed at all his posts
its like some sort of sit com where the main character blurts out 5 incoherent lines about teen pussy
real man of culture

his ban 11 cm

I'm very glad the stupid faggot is gone.

To clarify no-one used the word "annoying" but the consensus here seems to infer he got banned due to his posting style.

Nope a mod stated he got banned for the exact reasons I listed. I can't retrieve the exact mod quote as the forum's search function is broken a.t.m.
Nobody thinks any of that and im pretty sure us older users understand the situation much better than you.

Nigga I dont need your explanations, I saw the actual mod's post on the ban megathread. I can find his post without needing to use the search bar.

The entire point of this thread is to voice your opinion of a user who didn't belong here and to mention any memorable moments where this dude left you scratching your head to understand wtf he was talking about.

tbh if I surgerymaxx and live to 40, I'd be trying the same thing.
Yes, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having that desire and then working towards obtaining it.

You understand the situation and accept the fact that you need money in play to make it happen.

What pissed me off about this delusional retard was his arrogance in thinking that he doesn't need to do any of the hardwork as a sub8male to enjoy the finer things in life.

Nigga I dont need your explanations, I saw the actual mod's post on the ban megathread. I can find his post without needing to use the search bar.

Yes and I reposted the mod/s quoted decision in this very thread a few replies back.

Go join personalityStinkwell in the corner.

The entire point of this thread is to voice your opinion of a user who didn't belong here.

He broke the rules, plain and simple. That is why he is no longer here.

1. No faggatory
2. No female worship

Nothing to do with posting style or your personal voiced opinions. You have no say or authority on the subject either

Last edited:
Yes and I reposted the mod/s quoted decision in this very thread a few replies back.

Go join personalityStinkwell in the corner.

He broke the rules, plain and simple. That is why he is no longer here.

1. No faggatory
2. No female worship

Nothing to do with posting style or your personal voiced opinions. You have no say or authority on the subject either
Dude what the fuck are you talking about? You're in my thread Retard, I dont have to "sit" in your imaginary corner to let you feel better.

My thread has no regards to why this idiot was banned, we all know why he got banned. Nobody was even questioning why he got banned you fucking amoeba IQ mong.

You come on here like a fullblown retard stating what we already know.

My thread has no regards to why this idiot was banned, we all know why he got banned.

Exactly so you are truly low IQ making this pointless thread 2 weeks after @Napoleon de Geso got banned.

Stop beating a dead horse or making the 10th thread on this topic.

IT comment
White also states "femboys" (especially men dressed as anime catgirls) fall into the "incel cross dresser" meme gaining momentum.
I blame @mental_out and his cult

There is nothing wrong with wanting a virgin loli, regardless of your own age.

Exactly so you are truly low IQ making this pointless thread 2 weeks after @Napoleon de Geso got banned.

Stop beating a dead horse or making the 10th thread on this topic.
It's an offtopic thread Retard. You dont have to post it in it. Your life is as equally pointless, but you dont see me shit posting your threads and quoting your irrelevant posts with "water is wet" remarks.

Nobody asked why napoleon was banned. Your input was completely pointless since you have a very small amount of time invested on the forum. You probably don't even know what he looks like.

First thread I made regarding this topic and it was meant for OG users who have been around much longer than you and actually have an opinion. You may as well still be a greycel tbh.

:dafuckfeels:

admittedly that ITcel did summarize it a lot better than I could so I based my post off of his. but I did notice a lot of it independently