Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The cycle of rejection

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
★★★★
Throughout my over 30 years of "life", I noticed rejection working as a cycle, or rather, the effects of rejection. My firsts rejections had a pretty strong effect on me. I was terribly shy so it took a lot of effort to approach and when foids dismissed me so quickly it crushed me.

Over time I grew used to it and even numb. In my mid 20s rejections barely had an effect on me. I thought they were "part of a normal life". Except that this much rejection isn't normal. It's not healthy. It comes around to crush you again. Now every rejection comes down with the weight of all the previous ones before and all the failures of my life. This unbearable weight stays with you, dragging you down, but what can I do to rid myself of it?

from my observations of Chads IRL, if a foid likes you she will go above and beyond to show it.

they interact with Chad in long conversations, and interactions.

This unbearable weight stays with you, dragging you down, but what can I do to rid myself of it
by approaching IRL you've lived more of life than those who never approach. It can also give you closure knowing that you tried and your mind won't stop spiral with 'what ifs'

Also females are generally brain dead -their lives just revolves around their looks and attractive men. No need to get hung up on them because they're not special

Last edited:
from my observations of Chads IRL, if a foid likes you she will go above and beyond to show it.

they interact with Chad in long conversations, and interactions.
Yep. If women never show interest in you, stop approaching them

do drugs, gym, junkfood, enjoy what ever copes you got. I'm in a pretty good state now that i've let go of all the sorrow and accepted my situation.

by approaching IRL you've lived more of life than those who never approach. It can also give you closure knowing that you tried and your mind won't stop spiral with 'what ifs'
I don't cold approach anymore, but I meet women from dating apps. After using it for a while I always end up worse than I was before. The knowledge that I tried and failed does nothing for me, but I guess it's better than wondering "what if" for the rest of life.

do drugs, gym, junkfood, enjoy what ever copes you got. I'm in a pretty good state now that i've let go of all the sorrow and accepted my situation.
I don't know how to do that.

What I learned about rejection I feel like every previous female that rejected you, the ones that do accept you will eventually two time you for a thug swagga chad for the same reason. It sounds silly but its the closest you can make any sense of it.

What I learned about rejection I feel like every previous female that rejected you, the ones that do accept you will eventually two time you for a thug swagga chad for the same reason. It sounds silly but its the closest you can make any sense of it.
Yeah, I've seen this happening. Foids using the current bf as a stepping stone to the next