Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Another painful rejection. She saw im no pretty boy.

She literally gave me all her information and her family information based on my voice alone but saw my face and did a 180. I should open up a patreon and hide my face so I can at least profit from their pretty boy fantasy.
The foid was most likely expecting you to be some misunderstood loner boy who is actually somehow handsome at the same time

You joined last month. Shut up you decadent nigger. I bench press double your bodyweight. You are but a dog and I am your master, understood? Nobody cares about you.
Calm down brocel

You joined last month. Shut up you decadent nigger. I bench press double your bodyweight. You are but a dog and I am your master, understood? Nobody cares about you.
more excuses, expose the foid that did you wrong or get the fuck out simp

more excuses, expose the foid that did you wrong or get the fuck out simp
There is nothing simp about respecting someone's privacy. Are the moderators of this website simps for not revealing the emails of foids who try to join?

How about I dox you and tell the FBI you made threats to go ER? Maybe you should get the #### out before I do that. I'm serious.

@Fat Link Can you ban Ghost Rider for being an IT clown trying to infiltrate to cause division in our community? He's acting exactly how IT think we behave IRL. I see through it.

Respecting someone's privacy = simp

This forum is so retarded and I think it is IT infiltrators trying to stir up division in the incel community.
Yeah, seeing as that guy is a greycel, he might be an infiltrator. Don't do anything that makes us look bad.

@Fat Link Can you ban Ghost Rider for being an IT clown trying to infiltrate to cause division in our community? He's acting exactly how IT think we behave IRL. I see through it.
They think we're all the same :feelsseriously:

I'm not the faggot bragging about a food falling in love with me, then acting like a cuck when people tell you to prove it by exposing the foid that did you wrong, only for you to start whiteknighting her like she's your wife

Why would any foid take any interest in an incel youtuber in the first place? Sounds like a larp or she was talinfg advantage of you for laughs.
Samurai has prettyboy voice. Those whores are into that but they run away when they see what he looks like.

@Samurai
Beyond brutal. How can you live like this brocel…? Having the thing you want the most in life, waved in front of you just to have it taken away at the last second, over and over again.

:fuk:

Samurai has prettyboy voice. Those whores are into that but they run away when they see what he looks like.

@Samurai
Beyond brutal. How can you live like this brocel…? Having the thing waved in front of you just to have it taken away at the last second, over and over again.

:fuk:
This makes me think, if I had Chad face, she'd probably travel the 6 hour train ride the day after meeting me. Brutal.

This makes me think, if I had Chad face, she'd probably travel the 6 hour train ride the day after meeting me. Brutal.
GQSiyS2XoAAakVH

Yeah brocel... Also, she can't be trad if she rejects you over your ugly face. She is just like the rest of them, and she dares to larp to you just because she thought you were a prettyboy when she heard your voice. This is scummy behavior. I think you know what to do with that bitches info...

I think you know what to do with that bitches info...
save it like his biggest treasure because the cuck still believes that he has a chance :feelskek:
I bet $200 that she's getting fucked by Chad right now but if she sent Samurai a "hey I was wrong sorry let's go Netflix n chill!" he would run faster than ever thinking that his trad oneitis actually wants him.
all women are whores, imagine believing a foid or thinking that she's different because "she's just like me!!"
still, sorry @Samurai I didn't ask for her address IP or whatever shit I just wanted to see her face, sorry for calling you a simp but I'll call you a cuck still

Yeah brocel... Also, she can't be trad if she rejects you over your ugly face. She is just like the rest of them, and she dares to larp to you just because she thought you were a prettyboy when she heard your voice. This is scummy behavior. I think you know what to do with that bitches info...
I have made a rule to only dox popular IT users and IT moderators.

I have made a rule to only dox popular IT users and IT moderators.
Sounds fair. They demonize us and this website even though this website is the only place where we feel accepted. Idk why they can't just leave us alone. But no, they have to laugh at us like how we've been laughed at all of our lives.

save it like his biggest treasure because the cuck still believes that he has a chance :feelskek:
I bet $200 that she's getting fucked by Chad right now but if she sent Samurai a "hey I was wrong sorry let's go Netflix n chill!" he would run faster than ever thinking that his trad oneitis actually wants him.
all women are whores, imagine believing a foid or thinking that she's different because "she's just like me!!"
still, sorry @Samurai I didn't ask for her address IP or whatever shit I just wanted to see her face, sorry for calling you a simp but I'll call you a cuck still
Lol, fake apologising so you can be more "on the down low" about you being an infiltrator. The moderators whether today or not long from now will see you for what you are. I'd never consider being in a relationship with a non virgin.

Don't get on my block list. I am not in the mood for this.
Ok no problem. I just don't understand why do you care so much about her privacy. Don't be a cuck

What platform was she a subscriber of you on? Idk man I think it’s worthwhile to try others if you have the option. It’s basically statusmaxxing.

How do you know she won’t leak your face?
Because she knows I can recover the evidence that I have her face, full name, parents name, previous addresses, the hospital she was born, the city she resides in. She sent messages not long after I said goodbye that she was worried I'd post about her. She doesn't use IT, so it is fine. I also deleted the photo of myself.

Lol, fake apologising so you can be more "on the down low" about you being an infiltrator. The moderators whether today or not long from now will see you for what you are. I'd never consider being in a relationship with a non virgin.
not fake apologizing, I was wrong calling you a simp, is better to call you a cuck.
I'm a sub 5 brown thin subhuman.
Yeah? then why did you want to meet her so bad? slimy little weasel.
Also then if a 10/10 non- virgin Stacy wanted to suck your cock and marry you, you would reject her?
100% fakecel and probably a redpillcuck.

You literally have 161 subs and most of your traffic probably comes from here, I call larp

not fake apologizing, I was wrong calling you a simp, is better to call you a cuck.
I'm a sub 5 brown thin subhuman.
Yeah? then why did you want to meet her so bad? slimy little weasel.
LOL, so you're a sub species nigger, where the average IQ is 85 and you descend from an extinct species of monkey. You are worthless trash. You are inferior to me in every regard. Not long till you are put back in chains where your people belong.

"Why did you want to meet her?" Because I want a GF and she is a virgin

so you're a sub species nigger, where the average IQ is 85 and you descend from an extinct species of monkey. You are worthless trash. You are inferior to me in every regard.
indeed Chad, that's why you're 100% fakecel scum that should GTFO to reddit already

What part of being rejected based on my looks is fakecel?
the fact you are chatting up what you describe as basically a stacy in DMs who was thirsting for you. not sure why humblebrags like this dont result in immediate bans at this point

the fact you are chatting up what you describe as basically a stacy in DMs who was thirsting for you. not sure why humblebrags like this dont result in immediate bans at this point
this, any cuck bragging about how a foid gets wet by talking to him while also considering himself physically superior is 100% a fakecel cuck or an .org user

What part of getting rejected because of my looks is bragging? It in fact is a demonstration that personality doesn't matter.

indeed Chad, that's why you're 100% fakecel scum that should GTFO to reddit already
At least I am not a filthy negro. Know your place peasant. Bow down to your master, and get back in the chains like a good bitch boy.

What part of getting rejected because of my looks is bragging? It in fact is a demonstration that personality doesn't matter.
i havent had any foid lust over any aspect of me my entire life. this is called inceldom. you had what you describe as a stacy get turned on and want to meet you by just your voice and what you say. not sure what the fuck youd call this

i respect you still try at least and yeah it was undoubtedly about your looks.

but you've got to shut the fuck up about north korea already bro.

"Why did you want to meet her?" Because I want a GF and she is a virgin
She is probably not a virgin. Trust me. No foids are virgins nowadays

i havent had any foid lust over any aspect of me my entire life. this is called inceldom. you had what you describe as a stacy get turned on and want to meet you by just your voice and what you say. not sure what the fuck youd call this
Now describe what happened after