Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post Rejection Avoidance

F

Feeshtu

Officer
★★
There comes a time when the times you’ve been rejected cannot be easily counted.

At first, rejection was painful, but you recovered to try again.

After years of rejections, you reach a point where you can no longer recover.

But, let me explain the difference between normie rejection and subhuman rejection.

The normal human gets rejected sometimes too.
But the foid is gentle about it and does it in a way that they can still be friends afterwards.

For a subhuman, the foid rejects him harshly.
She makes it clear that she doesn’t even want to be his friend, much less his girlfriend.
The foid seeks to destroy the subhuman.
Often spreading rumors about what a creep he is and telling other foids to avoid him.
She actively seeks to turn everyone against the subhuman.

Why foids do this to subhumans, I do not know.
But, never listen to people who tell you “what’s the worst that can happen? She’ll say no?”
And try to encourage you to ask out foids on dates.
This is a normal human who says that to you.
Yeah, for them rejection is not that bad.
But, for us subhumans, rejection can be much more brutal.

Its like being a crab in a bucket u no longer try to crawl out

I will never forget any foid who rejected me. there was a lot of them but i remember every single one clearly

Rejection by foid is biggest form of disrespect and biggest insult man can get. After enough rejections you will never regain your confidence as a man.

Every foid who rejected me I consider personal enemy and i will never forgive them.

Its a numbers game bro, yeah right. Not only that you will get slapped by humiliation but she will try to punish you as much for thinking that you had a chance. Once a girl which i liked heard the rumour that i liked her, she acted offended like i cursed her mom jfl.

In my experience, it's never enough for them to reject you in a simple action. They have to actively express disgust and offense. "How dare you approach me, you awful MONSTER!" You'd think that from some of them, I asked them to suck my dick at their mother's funeral, right after I puked in her casket and shit my pants at the same time.

For a subhuman, the foid rejects him harshly.
She makes it clear that she doesn’t even want to be his friend, much less his girlfriend.
The foid seeks to destroy the subhuman.
Often spreading rumors about what a creep he is and telling other foids to avoid him.
She actively seeks to turn everyone against the subhuman.
Brutally true. I've seen this first hand since it happened to me and another guy I know of.

Once you've had enough rejections, the feeling of sadness becomes numbed down overtime to the point you don't feel anything at all