Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Another painful rejection. She saw im no pretty boy.

i havent had any foid lust over any aspect of me my entire life. this is called inceldom
this is being an incel @Samurai
but a HT Normie like you can get foids craving his cock only with his voice

this is being an incel @Samurai
but a HT Normie like you can get foids craving his cock only with his voice
So the fact I am rejected by face and height but not voice makes me a high tier normie? Lol this is such obvious trolling. @LeFrenchCel Please ban this faggot. He didn't even deny he was from IT earlier.

You have a yt channel or something?

>JQ pilled, Traditional values, wanted to be a housewife, cook, clean etc. She was 4'11 too so I thought I'd have a better chance. Spoke for over 3 hours.
Kek, do you believe in that shit?

Mogs me by voice + by having a foid approaching you.

But the fact that everything went well BEFORE you send her your face proves the blackpill.

She judged your personality as good enough, but you're penalized by your looks.

Though given your kind of vids, I wouldn't be surprised this foid is either an IT troon, a femcel with something wrong in the head or some random foid wanting to troll an incel by letting you thinking you had a chance.

Mogs me by voice + by having a foid approaching you.

But the fact that everything went well BEFORE you send her your face proves the blackpill.

She judged your personality as good enough, but you're penalized by your looks.

Though given your kind of vids, I wouldn't be surprised this foid is either an IT troon, a femcel with something wrong in the head or some random foid wanting to troll an incel by letting you thinking you had a chance.
Very true brocel. I have had something eerily similar to this happen with another female subscriber that I posted about a few months ago.

Please ban Ghost Rider

Recently a female subscriber of mine added me on discord. We were having really nice conversations, she was staceylite, JQ pilled, Traditional values, wanted to be a housewife, cook, clean etc. She was 4'11 too so I thought I'd have a better chance. Spoke for over 3 hours.

She spoke of how much she liked my voice, and as she lives in England too. We were planning on meeting up, fully planning out the trip. She showed me what she looked like and then wanted to see me, so I made her show me her birth certificate with all the information such as previous address and I confirmed this by finding her family members names on Facebook

She did all of that, but when I sent her a photo of my face, she began calling me "man" , shorter messages, longer time waiting for response, and then not long after "I don't think our personalities match because of what you posted about North Korea and Christianity"

Before she saw my face she said there was a small chance of her being open to Christianity and she had no problem with my "crazy" videos

I read the writing on the wall and told her it is because of my looks, but I wish you the best anyway. I don't blame her, it is just nature that she reject me. I've deleted all her info out of respect.

I'm never going to try and femalesubscribermaxx again.
What types of videos do you make that get female subscribers? Also, how old was she?

Very true brocel. I have had something eerily similar to this happen with another female subscriber that I posted about a few months ago.

Please ban Ghost Rider
so you did it twice? giga fakecel.
imagine having prime e-thots throwing themselves at you only due to your voice and perSOYnality.
you gigamog all of us and yet you want our sympathy.

I bitch about my life, blackpill experiences etc. She is 18

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/@Samurai_ICXCNIKA/videos
I nevER had a girl randomly message me anywhERe...

I've had similar expERiences except the girl is taken, chooses other guys to be friends with and talk with, or the girl finds a boyfriend then no longer wants to be online convERsation friends with me...

18 is really the oldest age before girls begin to lose capacity to genuinely love a guy and he friendly.

I nevER had a girl randomly message me anywhERe...

I've had similar expERiences except the girl is taken, chooses other guys to be friends with and talk with, or the girl finds a boyfriend then no longer wants to be online convERsation friends with me...

18 is really the oldest age before girls begin to lose capacity to genuinely love a guy and he friendly.
It wasn't really random, I said she wouldn't give me a chance in the YouTube comment section, and she said something along the lines of "You don't know that" So I asked for her discord and she gave it to me.

So you've never even been rejected? And I am the fakecel? LMAO
I havent ever tried because I have never gotten to the point of being a friend with a foid or close enough to be in a position to approach one. LMAO!!!! BRO LMAO!! i know its crazy. being an incel is crazy right? cant wait to see you gone in a few months

so you did it twice? giga fakecel.
imagine having prime e-thots throwing themselves at you only due to your voice and perSOYnality.
you gigamog all of us and yet you want our sympathy.
yeah this guy is a retard jfl.

i havent had any foid lust over any aspect of me my entire life. this is called inceldom. you had what you describe as a stacy get turned on and want to meet you by just your voice and what you say. not sure what the fuck youd call this
That means samurai is an incel but not a trucel

i havent had any foid lust over any aspect of me my entire life. this is called inceldom. you had what you describe as a stacy get turned on and want to meet you by just your voice and what you say. not sure what the fuck youd call this

I havent ever tried because I have never gotten to the point of being a friend with a foid or close enough to be in a position to approach one. LMAO!!!! BRO LMAO!! i know its crazy. being an incel is crazy right? cant wait to see you gone in a few months
Do you want some fries with that salt? Seethe more you cuckold xD I get rejected by everyone in society, but because a random woman on the internet liked my voice you think I am fakecel. lololololol.

I can't believe so many retards here are saying that I am a fakecel because the only reason I got rejected was my face. Honestly, I expected better from people here.

Do you want some fries with that salt? Seethe more you cuckold xD I get rejected by everyone in society, but because a random woman on the internet liked my voice you think I am fakecel. lololololol.
you called for someone else to be banned for being an "IT member" but here you are, tossing around normie lingo like "LMAO" and "xD"

the fact you are on such an immediately aggressive offensive for anyone who questions you about this story as to why efoids are trying to hit you up shows we are right to question you. like i said, cant wait to see you gone in a few months.

I'm NTcel, so girls are anoyed by me even before seeing my face, knowing what it's like to have a girl like you for that brief moment would be so nice, even if that moment would be gone afetr she sees your face.

I can't believe so many retards here are saying that I am a fakecel because the only reason I got rejected was my face. Honestly, I expected better from people here.
you try and gain symapthy about how foids are hitting you up then slowly ghosting you, and then peddle your YT channel. what do you expect us to say? "yeah bro i hate when foids message me out of nowhere, thirst over me, and ghost me. brutal!!"

I'm NTcel, so girls are anoyed by me even before seeing my face, knowing what it's like to have a girl like you for that brief moment would be so nice, even if that moment would be gone afetr she sees your face.
She literally lost all interest a second after I posted it, as her next reply, she called me man.

i cannot make online friends because whenever i join a voice chat, something about my mannerisms and voice make it so normies ignore me and talk over me. i literally have 0 redeeming qualities.

you called for someone else to be banned for being an "IT member" but here you are, tossing around normie lingo like "LMAO" and "xD"

the fact you are on such an immediately aggressive offensive for anyone who questions you about this story as to why efoids are trying to hit you up shows we are right to question you. like i said, cant wait to see you gone in a few months.
you try and gain symapthy about how foids are hitting you up then slowly ghosting you, and then peddle your YT channel. what do you expect us to say? "yeah bro i hate when foids message me out of nowhere, thirst over me, and ghost me. brutal!!"
Umad bro?

She literally lost all interest a second after I posted it, as her next reply, she called me man.
i am interested what photos were sent and what the full chat log was. feels like there may be more to the story

i cannot make online friends because whenever i join a voice chat, something about my mannerisms and voice make it so normies ignore me and talk over me. i literally have 0 redeeming qualities.
Have you considered you can't have online friends because you accuse people who get rejected because due to their face of being a fakecel because they have an okay voice?

Same, I usually put on a voice filter so people won't have to hear my strange voice, and my mannerisms are usually off putting to them despite this, so I don't join a lot of VCs on discord, I'm more like the text channel warrior kind of guy.

Have you considered you can't have online friends because you accuse people who get rejected because due to their face of being a fakecel because they have an okay voice?
you accuse others of being IT users then say this. please gtfo mr. larpenstein

holy you are retarded jfl
Lololol, seethe more, cry more, embarrass yourself more. You're jealous of my YouTube videos. This has nothing to do with inceldom and you know it. You're mad that I, someone who joined way after you, has more notoriety, respect, and friendship among the community than you, a pathetic faggot. You're trying to drag my name in the mud because you want me gone from the forums. I wonder, how does it feel knowing if you never came back to the forums, people would forget about you by next week? Stop your retarded jealousy. Think, you are so jealous you are saying face doesn't matter. Clown.

Lololol, seethe more, cry more, embarrass yourself more. You're jealous of my YouTube videos. This has nothing to do with inceldom and you know it. You're mad that I, someone who joined way after you, has more notoriety, respect, and friendship among the community than you, a pathetic faggot. You're trying to drag my name in the mud because you want me gone from the forums. I wonder, how does it feel knowing if you never came back to the forums, people would forget about you by next week?
im not here for notoriety, fame, or whatever the fuck you think you will gain from here. i am here because i am a incel, i come here to have conversations with people that are likeminded.

do you think i care if you have a youtube channel? you act like being here is something to be proud about and try to become "popular". man, zoomer faggots like you really are fucking beyond saving.

Yeah you're not fakecel, but at least you got a nice voice and a good enough personality. Unless the foid was just using you as a jester and she was never into you in the first place

im not here for notoriety, fame, or whatever the fuck you think you will gain from here. i am here because i am a incel, i come here to have conversations with people that are likeminded.

do you think i care if you have a youtube channel? you act like being here is something to be proud about and try to become "popular". man, zoomer faggots like you really are fucking beyond saving.
You wouldn't speak like this to my face, so alas for you, I can do no more than make fun of you for your childish jealousy. I bet you're hitting your pillow as we speak.

Yeah you're not fakecel, but at least you got a nice voice and a good enough personality. Unless the foid was just using you as a jester and she was never into you in the first place
You have 194 post yet you are more knowledgeable than many of the users here. Respect brocel.

Lololol, seethe more, cry more, embarrass yourself more. You're jealous of my YouTube videos. This has nothing to do with inceldom and you know it. You're mad that I, someone who joined way after you, has more notoriety, respect, and friendship among the community than you, a pathetic faggot. You're trying to drag my name in the mud because you want me gone from the forums. I wonder, how does it feel knowing if you never came back to the forums, people would forget about you by next week? Stop your retarded jealousy. Think, you are so jealous you are saying face doesn't matter. Clown.
ER typa comment:lul:

Mogs me for talking to a foid for 3 hours

I think you might've browsed IT a bit too much

Mogs me for talking to a foid for 3 hours

I think you might've browsed IT a bit too much
My closest brocels I've voice chatted with have the most incel voices ever and I love hanging out with them. This guy just comes out of nowhere and says face doesn't matter

My closest brocels I've voice chatted with have the most incel voices ever and I love hanging out with them. This guy just comes out of nowhere and says face doesn't matter
If she wasn't trolling you and really lost all interest when she saw your face then it proves you're an incel but he's calling you a fakecel because you mog a lot of us for having held a woman's attention for that long in the first place.

If she wasn't trolling you and really lost all interest when she saw your face then it proves you're an incel but he's calling you a fakecel because you mog a lot of us for having held a woman's attention for that long in the first place.
Which is stupid. I have a great personality, which is how I was able to talk, but again, no personality for your face.

I have a great personality
Lololol, seethe more, cry more, embarrass yourself more. You're jealous of my YouTube videos. This has nothing to do with inceldom and you know it. You're mad that I, someone who joined way after you, has more notoriety, respect, and friendship among the community than you, a pathetic faggot. You're trying to drag my name in the mud because you want me gone from the forums. I wonder, how does it feel knowing if you never came back to the forums, people would forget about you by next week? Stop your retarded jealousy

but you were insulting me for joining after you and being a greycel, and now you're bragging that you joined after someone? :feelskek: