Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel the currycoper has been banned!

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
turns out the delusional curry shill was an alt of a banned user

at first fellow curries such as REEEEE defended him, untill superior logic of mine convinced them otherwise, turns out hes just a self hating racist curry!

Probably @legitcel alt.

Hooray. He was coping way too hard. I too was coping at first but you showed me the light.

Hooray. He was coping way too hard. I too was coping at first but you showed me the light.
ya its not even curry hate, curries are inferior/trash humans, they are just least desired sexually for some (((odd reason))), but he was just giving false hope to currycels which is unacceptable

u arent even a true curry probably, as long as u are not 100% tamil u have hope tbh

ya its not even curry hate, curries are inferior/trash humans, they are just least desired sexually for some (((odd reason))), but he was just giving false hope to currycels which is unacceptable

u arent even a true curry probably, as long as u are not 100% tamil u have hope tbh
I am facially deformed so it doesn't matter in my case anyway. Even if I had white skin, it would not make a difference. Also, I like how that retarded currycoper kept bringing up the same piece of "evidence" based on one online dating website. Dating websites like Okcupid are not reliable because it's focused on a smaller demographic.

DAMN free my dude @hehe xd

google jayalalitha . Most tamil brahmins are extremely white.
She doesn't look extremely white. Pale, sure but white??? I don't see it.

Who was the curry coper? Can someone @ him? Also why is hehe xd banned

Ironic that OP got banned, too.

google jayalalitha . Most tamil brahmins are extremely white.

By "white" people in west mean caucasian (white skin, blode hair, blue eyes). Tamil brahmins are lightskinned curry, not white.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back