Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The comment section with the most incels I've ever seen

Ghoulcel

Ghoulcel

Puke inducing face and skin.
-

Look at the comment section in this video, this is one of those types of realizations that normies do not acknowledge. Checking the comments out is the same as a guy buying lottery tickets and see - in a scale or something - how many more people bought the same tickets to get said prize.
If you don't think something is wrong or that is not over THINK AGAIN.
The inceldom is bigger than I thought.

Just lol if you have to work or be around people so much that this will be useful to you

I don't doubt you, cringy shit. I bet most of them are simps masturbating to this cunt's face and imagining her sucking their dicks.

Of course you are, simp, you and the other billions of men in this shitty world.

Just lol if you have to work or be around people so much that this will be useful to you
Thats what hurt the most, the amounts of men who got denied are so big and brutal they can't even stand in front of actual woman anymore, truly hurtful

I want 7,62x54 bullets to contact her eyes (in roblox)

Majority of men are pathetic and low T, and it’ll will only get worst

There’s the incels and the shit havers lol

Jfl women can make money by literally staring at camera. This video has million+ views. Kill me already.

Women: Just stare at camera for 5 mins and sell feet pictures. Don't even have to worry about money cuz simps pay for everything.

Men: Work 100+ hours a week.

Jfl women can make money by literally staring at camera. This video has million+ views. Kill me already.

Women: Just stare at camera for 5 mins and sell feet pictures. Don't even have to worry about money cuz simps pay for everything.

shit is brutal esp for me as i work nearly 50hours a week and i barely get by

Thats what hurt the most, the amounts of men who got denied are so big and brutal they can't even stand in front of actual woman anymore, truly hurtful
Majority of men are pathetic and low T, and it’ll will only get worst