Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Can you feel it my American brocels? The United States is finally on the edge of collapse, hyperinflation is coming to town and soon we'll even have a good old-fashioned stock market crash along with the death of an entire currency [USD]. And of course, we'll eventually have 75% national unemployment where people will be pissed off, penniless, angry, homeless, and starving in the streets everywhere [millions upon millions of them] along with the global famine that is also being engineered inside the United States or elsewhere. Of course, that assumes our insane government run by psychopaths with a senile dementia-ridden old bastard at the helm doesn't start a war with Russia and China simultaneously which will have an equal or even worse outcome. Can you feel it my American brocels like I can? :feelsdevil: For years they called us crazy or conspiracy theorists and yet we've been right about 75% of all the issues going as far back as 9/11/2001 where the normies will never take that away from us. :feelsclown::feelsEhh:

Now for the foids reading this thread, I want you to sit back and be amazed, I want you to sit there in your chairs for much anticipation of what I am going to write down right now because you will never get another opportunity to hear a message from me directed largely at yourselves after this thread. This is my final warning to you all, but mostly, it's just me sticking my finger in your eyes because I view all of you as lesser inferior beings. :lul::lul::lul:

I have watched all of your so-called progressive western foids, especially inside the United States since 1999 now. I have watched you, studied your behaviors, and have done everything I can to understand your psychology, but more interesting will be your fate upon the collapse of the United States or the collapse of random nation-states in general.

In the late 1990s when farmers were losing their farms and male workers lost their jobs in manufacturing due to job outsourcing or automation I watched as you collectively snubbed your noses at working-class men. As those same displaced working-class men became much poorer forced to exist on lower incomes I watched as you called them losers, peons, nobodies, servants, beasts of burden, and useless wage-slaves.

Then at the height of all this in the mid-2000s [2007-2015], I watched you women have the audacity to proclaim yourselves the most oppressed under male patriarchy as largely male homelessness and joblessness rose exponentially. And even when women started becoming the majority in college campuses or higher learning outnumbering men who were enjoying the street life of being homeless you still had the crazed audacity to call yourselves oppressed. :feelsseriously:

Then with the Covid1984 lockdowns[2021-22], did any of you bitches sympathize with the men that lost their jobs or vulnerable men in the population generally? Fuck no you didn't, you were too busy chasing after wealthy Chads on dating websites or shaking your asses for extra cash on webcam along with the government stimulus money you were receiving. :feelsclown:

It has been an interesting twenty-two to twenty-three years observing you bitches of your awful so-called progressive transformation from women into whatever grotesque things you call yourselves today, but guess what bitches? It's game-over time now, for you see the nation, government, and the entire world is on the verge of total collapse now. You cunts had your twenty-five years of partying, destroying the lives of a majority of men, and sucking the lifeforce out of society by contributing absolutely nothing with your insistence of being responsible for nothing at all. Now the tides are turning, let us explore your future together, shall we?

1. That 55% of men you reduced to inceldom in the last twenty-five years are going to fucking haunt you cunts when the United States finally collapses, imagine 55% of the male population absolutely despising your dumb asses upon total societal collapse, you cunts are in store for some very bad times. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

2. When the economy collapses and the dollar finally dies leaving the entire United States in civil war, smoldering ash, or just violent chaos everywhere we're going to learn the extent of the Potemkin Village that is the United States economy, meaning, it was all a lie, deception, and mirage from the very start.

All those men which is basically the majority of men you have called losers, peons, useless wageslaves, lesser men, not real men, and so on are going to haunt you upon the collapse of the United States because those same very men are going to outnumber you everywhere. We will never forget one-liners like, "I refuse to date a man who doesn't make at least $30,000.00-$40,000.00 a year."

"I refuse to date a man who isn't college educated or doesn't have a degree." "I refuse to date a man who doesn't have a car or vehicle." "I refuse to date a man who doesn't own his own house." And so on..........

Money is going to be useless, you might even say worthless, and as far as the majority of your worthless degrees you have accomplished at the female majority attended college campuses they won't mean shit in societal collapse, over for you it is. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

"But my boyfriend, husband, or their male friends will protect me against you lesser inferior men!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Except the disenfranchised, downtrodden, chronically single, and poor men outnumber all your boyfriends, husbands, or their male friends added all together. We outnumber you 15>6.

"We know the country is on the verge of collapse, that's why there are historic sales of guns and ammunition nationwide, we got a bullet with your name on it you filthy incels." :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Incels have guns and bullets everywhere, fact. Hell, the entire nation has guns and bullets everywhere, fact. In all honesty, I hope everybody violently kills each other in this bullshit nation in a blood-soaked orgy because that's how much I fucking despise this place. :feelsdevil::feelsaww:

3. When the global famine arrives I'll finally be able to answer the age-old question, how many lost meals will it take for women to suck dick just to survive? :feelsjuice::feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

4. When cities are burning everywhere, when the national capital is on fire, when people are dying in the streets, when people start killing each other everywhere, when people start starving to death everywhere, and when misery fills the air so bad you can't go anywhere without smelling its aroma I want all of you cunts to think about all the men you have written off in the last twenty-five years. Every single guy you've cast out in your lives. Enjoy you fucking cunts, you deserve everything that is coming your way. I hope all you cunts lose everything, we're going to find out what happens in a collapsed society, nation, or country where the majority of men are pissed off impoverished with nothing to lose in life, enjoy you fucking sick bitches. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

Last edited:
I read only the first two lines and already KEK'd

The inflation the US is seeing rn is a breeze next to what most countries have

Americans are little spoiled gay niggers

The US is the worst thing the human being ever created and I want to see it collapse though :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Based. I read all of it. I honestly wish tho, we had a good leader or messiah figure to fix this fucked up country:feelsrope:

I read only the first two lines and already KEK'd

The inflation the US is seeing rn is a breeze next to what most countries have

Americans are little spoiled gay niggers

The US is the worst thing the human being ever created and I want to see it collapse though :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Soon..... :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

Based. I read all of it. I honestly wish tho, we had a good leader or messiah figure to fix this fucked up country:feelsrope:
This country or nation is beyond saving, this nation is beyond fucking over. :feelsjuice:

I can read just fine. I simply choose not to. I am exerting my freedoms.

Only based post in this dumpster fire. :feelsYall:
I thought you lederhosen bratwurst eating cels were supposed to be smart or something. :feelsjuice:

Quite honestly their pussies are probably ALL collectively tingling at the prospect of Mad Max/collapse scenario as what they ALL secretly want anyway is to be put back in their place under a man and be made submissive to him. :feelshehe:

Well not that any of us advocate for this of course but enjoy your beatings, gang rapings, home invasions and being sold into sexual slavery en masse which is just around the corner ladies and remember this is the end result of the world you betrayed men for to help the Jews build. :feelswhat:

So good luck with that and have fun I guess. :feelsokman:

You were too good and too pretty and too intelligent and just too, too, whatever to date Elliot Rodger and guys like us and make us happy right? :feelsthink:

Well now you get to date even worse “bad boys” than the usual ones that you’re attracted to. :feelsclown:

In fact you won’t really even have much say in the matter. :feelsPop:

Oh and guess what else? Unlike the unfair stereotype about incels not showering, these guys who you’re going to get very intimate with and very soon now? They won’t be able to take showers or clean themselves regularly if at all due to the upcoming scarcity of clean and or running water. :feelshaha:https://youtu.be/X9USJgkruTw

View: https://youtu.be/ptH60ktLqBM

Last edited:
Quite honestly their pussies are probably ALL collectively tingling at the prospect of Mad Max/collapse scenario as what they ALL secretly want anyway is to be put back in their place under a man and be made submissive to him. :feelshehe:

Well not that any of us advocate for this of course but enjoy your beatings, gang rapings, home invasions and being sold into sexual slavery en masse which is just around the corner ladies and remember this is the end result of the world you betrayed men for to help the Jews build. :feelswhat:

You were too good and too pretty and too intelligent and just too, too, whatever to date Elliot Rodger and guys like us and make us happy right? :feelsthink:

Well now you get to date even worse “bad boys” than the usual ones that you’re attracted to. :feelsclown:

Oh and guess what else? Unlike the unfair stereotype about incels not showering, these guys who you’re going to get very intimate with and very soon now? They won’t be able to take showers or clean themselves regularly if at all due to the upcoming scarcity of clean and or running water. :feelshaha:
View: https://youtu.be/X9USJgkruTw

Exactly, spot on everything you said man. You're a man of culture and you know exactly where I'm going with the theme of this thread. :feelsYall::feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Very based read tbh. I wonder what's gonna be in store for us soon... :feelsjuice:

49 Bluepillers. :feelsEhh:

Was the clip you posted from Lord of War brother or another great Nicolas Cage movie I’ve got to see sometime? :feelshehe:

mods pin this giga based thread

Was the clip you posted from Lord of War brother or another great Nicolas Cage movie I’ve got to see sometime? :feelshehe:
Nicholas Cage in the movie Knowing, I've always liked that scene as it makes me feel good every time watching it. :feelsjuice::feelsYall:

No theory, no ready-made system, no book that has ever been written will save the world. I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker.

Gonna be funny seeing all the college-educated roastoids with nose piercings anx tattoos starve and freeze to death in the streets along with their mulatto spawns bec ause the h were arrogant enough to swallow the lies that a woman can make her own in this world

Oh and guess what else? Unlike the unfair stereotype about incels not showering, these guys who you’re going to get very intimate with and very soon now? They won’t be able to take showers or clean themselves regularly if at all due to the upcoming scarcity of clean and or running water. :feelshaha:
View: https://youtu.be/X9USJgkruTw

The future is incel. :feelsLightsaber:

Gonna be funny seeing all the college-educated roastoids with nose piercings anx tattoos starve and freeze to death in the streets along with their mulatto spawns bec ause the h were arrogant enough to swallow the lies that a woman can make her own in this world
If it's anything like the early horrific segments of Soviet Russia [the 1920s], roasties along with their betabuxxer soyboy husbands will be selling their own children to the highest bidders just to have a meal in staving off death. True story. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
your country is bankrupt, only a matter of time when it collapses

unfortunately the dollar afects literally everything else so every currency will go up and so will do the prices

your country is bankrupt, only a matter of time when it collapses
If I was betting man I would say sometime between 2022-24, no way this asshole nation survives past 2025, it's fucking over, stick a fork in it, we're done. This nation has no future. :feelsjuice:

I think you are under estimating the US goverment if you think they will allow such a crazy collapse, most likely it's just going to be a slow death rather than sudden SHTF situation, my country is a good example of this (colombia) our living standards are slowly becoming worse starting 8 years ago, it's still livable but those that can, are quickly leaving the country (USA or SPAIN mostly), we have violence levels similar to the early 2000s and while that's bad, I believe we are still 8-10 years away from coming back to 80s colombia (if anyone knows anything about this shithole is thanks to those years), when we reach that era inceldom will basically be impossible here again :feelsohh:

Can you feel it my American brocels? The United States is finally on the edge of collapse, hyperinflation is coming to town and soon we'll even have a good old-fashioned stock market crash along with the death of an entire currency [USD]. And of course, we'll eventually have 75% national unemployment where people will be pissed off, penniless, angry, homeless, and starving in the streets everywhere [millions upon millions of them] along with the global famine that is also being engineered inside the United States or elsewhere. Of course, that assumes our insane government run by psychopaths with a senile dementia-ridden old bastard at the helm doesn't start a war with Russia and China simultaneously which will have an equal or even worse outcome. Can you feel it my American brocels like I can? :feelsdevil: For years they called us crazy or conspiracy theorists and yet we've been right about 75% of all the issues going as far back as 9/11/2001 where the normies will never take that away from us. :feelsclown::feelsEhh:

Now for the foids reading this thread, I want you to sit back and be amazed, I want you to sit there in your chairs for much anticipation of what I am going to write down right now because you will never get another opportunity to hear a message from me directed largely at yourselves after this thread. This is my final warning to you all, but mostly, it's just me sticking my finger in your eyes because I view all of you as lesser inferior beings. :lul::lul::lul:

I have watched all of your so-called progressive western foids, especially inside the United States since 1999 now. I have watched you, studied your behaviors, and have done everything I can to understand your psychology, but more interesting will be your fate upon the collapse of the United States or the collapse of random nation-states in general.

In the late 1990s when farmers were losing their farms and male workers lost their jobs in manufacturing due to job outsourcing or automation I watched as you collectively snubbed your noses at working-class men. As those same displaced working-class men became much poorer forced to exist on lower incomes I watched as you called them losers, peons, nobodies, servants, beasts of burden, and useless wage-slaves.

Then at the height of all this in the mid-2000s [2007-2015], I watched you women have the audacity to proclaim yourselves the most oppressed under male patriarchy as largely male homelessness and joblessness rose exponentially. And even when women started becoming the majority in college campuses or higher learning outnumbering men who were enjoying the street life of being homeless you still had the crazed audacity to call yourselves oppressed. :feelsseriously:

Then with the Covid1984 lockdowns[2021-22], did any of you bitches sympathize with the men that lost their jobs or vulnerable men in the population generally? Fuck no you didn't, you were too busy chasing after wealthy Chads on dating websites or shaking your asses for extra cash on webcam along with the government stimulus money you were receiving. :feelsclown:

It has been an interesting twenty-two to twenty-three years observing you bitches of your awful so-called progressive transformation from women into whatever grotesque things you call yourselves today, but guess what bitches? It's game-over time now, for you see the nation, government, and the entire world is on the verge of total collapse now. You cunts had your twenty-five years of partying, destroying the lives of a majority of men, and sucking the lifeforce out of society by contributing absolutely nothing with your insistence of being responsible for nothing at all. Now the tides are turning, let us explore your future together, shall we?

1. That 55% of men you reduced to inceldom in the last twenty-five years are going to fucking haunt you cunts when the United States finally collapses, imagine 55% of the male population absolutely despising your dumb asses upon total societal collapse, you cunts are in store for some very bad times. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

2. When the economy collapses and the dollar finally dies leaving the entire United States in civil war, smoldering ash, or just violent chaos everywhere we're going to learn the extent of the Potemkin Village that is the United States economy, meaning, it was all a lie, deception, and mirage from the very start.

All those men which is basically the majority of men you have called losers, peons, useless wageslaves, lesser men, not real men, and so on are going to haunt you upon the collapse of the United States because those same very men are going to outnumber you everywhere. We will never forget one-liners like, "I refuse to date a man who doesn't make at least $30,000.00-$40,000.00 a year."

"I refuse to date a man who isn't college educated or doesn't have a degree." "I refuse to date a man who doesn't have a car or vehicle." "I refuse to date a man who doesn't own his own house." And so on..........

Money is going to be useless, you might even say worthless, and as far as the majority of your worthless degrees you have accomplished at the female majority attended college campuses they won't mean shit in societal collapse, over for you it is. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

"But my boyfriend, husband, or their male friends will protect me against you lesser inferior men!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Except the disenfranchised, downtrodden, chronically single, and poor men outnumber all your boyfriends, husbands, or their male friends added all together. We outnumber you 15>6.

"We know the country is on the verge of collapse, that's why there are historic sales of guns and ammunition nationwide, we got a bullet with your name on it you filthy incels." :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Incels have guns and bullets everywhere, fact. Hell, the entire nation has guns and bullets everywhere, fact. In all honesty, I hope everybody violently kills each other in this bullshit nation in a blood-soaked orgy because that's how much I fucking despise this place. :feelsdevil::feelsaww:

3. When the global famine arrives I'll finally be able to answer the age-old question, how many lost meals will it take for women to suck dick just to survive? :feelsjuice::feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

4. When cities are burning everywhere, when the national capital is on fire, when people are dying in the streets, when people start killing each other everywhere, when people start starving to death everywhere, and when misery fills the air so bad you can't go anywhere without smelling its aroma I want all of you cunts to think about all the men you have written off in the last twenty-five years. Every single guy you've cast out in your lives. Enjoy you fucking cunts, you deserve everything that is coming your way. I hope all you cunts lose everything, we're going to find out what happens in a collapsed society, nation, or country where the majority of men are pissed off impoverished with nothing to lose in life, enjoy you fucking sick bitches. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:
Idk where you’re getting your information but someone is taking you for a long ride. :feelsjuice:
Nonetheless, nice revenge thread :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I think you are under estimating the US goverment if you think they will allow such a crazy collapse, most likely it's just going to be a slow death rather than sudden SHTF situation, my country is a good example of this (colombia) our living standards are slowly becoming worse starting 8 years ago, it's still livable but those that can, are quickly leaving the country (USA or SPAIN mostly), we have violence levels similar to the early 2000s and while that's bad, I believe we are still 8-10 years away from coming back to 80s colombia (if anyone knows anything about this shithole is thanks to those years), when we reach that era inceldom will basically be impossible here again :feelsohh:
What has been happening in the United States started in the 1970s and became substantially worse in 2000 and this year looks like the one where at last all the consequences come home to roost. In reality, it took the United States fifty-something years to finally collapse as a nation, it has never been simply an overnight phenomenon. :feelsjuice:

Idk where you’re getting your information but someone is taking you for a long ride. :feelsjuice:
Doubters and skeptics are going to get bitch slapped by reality very soon. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

If I was betting man I would say sometime between 2022-24, no way this asshole nation survives past 2025, it's fucking over, stick a fork in it, we're done. This nation has no future. :feelsjuice:
anarchocapitalism here we come :feelsaww::feelsYall:

What has been happening in the United States started in the 1970s and became substantially worse in 2000 and this year looks like the one where at last all the consequences come home to roost. In reality, it took the United States fifty-something years to finally collapse as a nation, it has never been simply an overnight phenomenon. :feelsjuice:
Do you predic balkanization then?

anarchocapitalism here we come :feelsaww::feelsYall:
More like a newer form of fascism that will make past historical versions look mild by comparison. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
The US was doomed the second we started bringing black people here

The US was doomed the second we started bringing black people here
Maybe, but the final nail in the coffin was giving women the right to vote and giving them the ability to reject the majority of men because the majority of men simply aren't rich enough, look good enough, or have enough high social status within society. I think this is something men of all races or ethnicities living in the west including the United States at least a majority of us can agree upon. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
The nation is already thoroughly balkanized
Do you have any specifc timeline? or are you just praying for the russian/taiwan conflict to escalate? crypto was not able to beat the dollar so that cope is on standby by now, nothing did happen with the election fiasco... a new actual letal virus then? why are you so sure something big will happen?

Do you have any expecifc timeline? or are you just praying for the russian/taiwan conflict to escalate? crypto was not able to beat the dollar so that cope is on standby by now, nothing did happen with the election fiasco... a new actual letal virus then? why are you so sure something big will happen?
Currently the United States economically this year is entering the territory of hyperinflation along with currency default financially, this will become readily apparent anywhere from now to the end of this summer. Our current dumbass politicians are hoping they can start a war with Russia or China to save their own assholes even though such a war more than likely would destroy the entire planet in the process, once more, what is really funny is that the majority of younger men in our nation like myself are poor/unemployed having nothing at all in life where they're fucking retarded if they ever think we're going to fight for this bullshit nation, that will never happen. If they started a national military draft tomorrow a majority of us men would simply look at them and tell them to go fuck themselves. There is nothing in this nation worth protecting or fighting for, I would be happy to see the entire thing burned down in all honesty, fuck this place. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
The _____ did this.

Currently the United States economically this year is entering the territory of hyperinflation along with currency default financially, this will become readily apparent anywhere from now to the end of this summer. Our current dumbass politicians are hoping they can start a war with Russia or China to save their own assholes even though such a war more than likely would destroy the entire planet in the process, once more, what is really funny is that the majority of younger men in our nation like myself are poor/unemployed having nothing at all in life where they're fucking retarded if they ever think we're going to fight for this bullshit nation, that will never happen. If they started a national military draft tomorrow a majority of us men would simply look at them and tell them to go fuck themselves. There is nothing in this nation worth protecting or fighting for, I would be happy to see the entire thing burned down in all honesty, fuck this place. :feelsjuice:
What makes you think some economic reset won't fix this?

What makes you think some economic reset won't fix this?
When there's too much chaos in the world nobody or nothing is going to contain it through micromanaging, it's over. The global (((elites))) are bunch of arrogant stupid mother fuckers that haven't learned anything of four thousand plus years of human history apparently, they will however learn defeat all over again, that much is inevitable. :feelsjuice::feelsdevil:

When there's too much chaos in the world nobody or nothing is going to contain it through micromanaging, it's over. The global (((elites))) are bunch of arrogant stupid mother fuckers that haven't learned anything of four thousand plus years of human history apparently, they will however learn defeat all over again, that much is inevitable. :feelsjuice::feelsdevil:
Hope you are wrong then, I need amazon for my softmaxxing products :horror:, I am still not at my peak, not even close

Tldr don’t care don’t call me bro

Hope you are wrong then, I need amazon for my softmaxxing products :horror:, I am still not at my peak, not even close
Make allies in your local area is all I can say, before you know it we will be seeing juntas on every street corner of the United States as this bitch collapses into the ground completely. :feelsdevil:

Read the whole thing every word (srs) lol

It is inevitable, no country lasts forever. Tho I do think the timeline will be more like decades than years. The US geographic position largely protects it from foreign invasion pressure. Therefore, it would have to implode on its own

Mmmm yes, many of Dr. Pierce and Thomas Chittum’s predictions and prophecies have already come true. :feelshehe:

Prophecies and predictions put forth in their excellent novels “The Turner Diaries” and “Civil War II”. :feelsokman:

All I’m waiting for now is the brutal but also darkly hilarious moment to play out in real life from The Turner Diaries where our real world leftists from BLM and Antifa spot a large white cat and chase it down an ally amid their cries of: “Get the honky cat!” and or “Kill the honky cat!!” where afterwards BLM and Antifa thugs capture it, beat the harmless animal to death for apparently being a white “aryan” pro Hitler or pro Klan cat, since ya know it’s got white fur and all so that’s what it must be quite obviously. :feelsseriously:

And then they hold its corpse up high so the teaming mobs of their fellow leftists, Jews and niggers and mixed mutt racial ghoulash let out an exultant cheer captured by the already active CNN and MSNBC cameras capturing their huge rally against institutional white racism or someother non existent nonsense they’re trying to create rage at ol whitey over. :feelsUgh:

I wouldn't bet on collapse. Hard times ahead? Yeah sure but it's only gonna get far worse before it gets better. Gen Z is fucked and we will not have the opportunities and freedoms our parents had. Collapse would be a good thing imo. What we are getting is just a game of hardcore survival ahead of us. :fuk:

Status
Not open for further replies.