Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the whole thing every word (srs) lol

It is inevitable, no country lasts forever. Tho I do think the timeline will be more like decades than years. The US geographic position largely protects it from foreign invasion pressure. Therefore, it would have to implode on its own
It's already imploding here, you can't even make a living for yourself working over here forty hours a week. Most of the jobs here are minimum wage and it has gotten to the point most workers would rather be homeless or live at home with their parents rather than work them, that's where our current bullshit nation resides. I'll reiterate and repeat myself, no way this nation lasts beyond 2025, I don't even think it's going to last beyond 2023 myself. :feelsjuice:

I wouldn't bet on collapse. Hard times ahead? Yeah sure but it's only gonna get far worse before it gets better. Gen Z is fucked and we will not have the opportunities and freedoms our parents had. Collapse would be a good thing imo. What we are getting is just a game of hardcore survival ahead of us. :fuk:
You don’t understand bro.

The Jew NWO is working hard for a collapse scenario.

In other words they want this to happen.

And Thomas Chittum author of Civil War II predicted this way back in 1995.

He said first mega economic collapse then mega second US civil war.

Only God, providence or something unexpected fouling up the Jews plans can stop this train now my guy. :feelswhat:

I wouldn't bet on collapse. Hard times ahead? Yeah sure but it's only gonna get far worse before it gets better. Gen Z is fucked and we will not have the opportunities and freedoms our parents had. Collapse would be a good thing imo. What we are getting is just a game of hardcore survival ahead of us. :fuk:
I would, but only because I've had decades to watch things unfold to know better. :feelsjuice:

You don’t understand bro.

The Jew NWO is working hard for a collapse scenario.

In other words they want this to happen.

And Thomas Chittum author of Civil War II predicted this way back in 1995.

He said first mega economic collapse then mega second US civil war.

Only God, providence or something unexpected fouling up the Jews plans can stop this train now my guy. :feelswhat:
They want a global collapse to initiate their international single world government, but instead, all they will get is an entire world of civil wars everywhere where the victors will seek to exterminate or eradicate them shortly after. They won't be able to control the chaos, which means they won't be able to control the outcome no matter how much they wish to. :feelsjuice:

The US was doomed the second we started bringing black people here
80BC003B 51EA 46E4 BA78 31C1504A2D0F

Mmmm yes, many of Dr. Pierce and Thomas Chittum’s predictions and prophecies have already come true. :feelshehe:

Prophecies and predictions put forth in their excellent novels “The Turner Diaries” and “Civil War II”. :feelsokman:

All I’m waiting for now is the brutal but also darkly hilarious moment to play out in real life from The Turner Diaries where our real world leftists from BLM and Antifa spot a large white cat and chase it down an ally amid their cries of: “Get the honky cat!” and or “Kill the honky cat!!” where afterwards BLM and Antifa thugs capture it, beat the harmless animal to death for apparently being a white “aryan” pro Hitler or pro Klan cat, since ya know it’s got white fur and all so that’s what it must be quite obviously. :feelsseriously:

And then they hold its corpse up high so the teaming mobs of their fellow leftists, Jews and niggers and mixed mutt racial ghoulash let out an exultant cheer captured by the already active CNN and MSNBC cameras capturing their huge rally against institutional white racism or someother non existent nonsense they’re trying to create rage at ol whitey over. :feelsUgh:
Yeah, there will probably be some racial and ethnic conflict also, I mean really it's going be a conflict full of antagonisms across the board.

This race versus that race, young versus old, poor versus rich, people who have nothing versus preppers, men versus women, and so on. The reason of course is quite simple, there is no community in the west anymore, no underlying unification. The reason for this is because under this sick exploitative economic system they have transformed everything into a zero-sum game, you're either a winner or a loser nothing else, the problem, of course, is that the losers now far outnumber all the winners and they want their pound of flesh so to speak. Basically, when the United States collapses it will be a civil war of all against all, people will invent new reasons to fight and kill each other I think. As for foids another example of zero-sum concerning mating or reproduction where once again, the losers far outnumber the winners which obviously is going to create sexual hostilities. Foids have practically transformed the entire dating sexual market into a zero-sum game that they alone purely control, in a collapsed society or nation however that will radically change overnight as new rules are formed within the introduction of a new existential paradigm. It won't be controlled by females any longer, that's for sure in absolute certainty. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Did you really pin this thread? It's gonna look cringe if nothing happens bro

Currently the United States economically this year is entering the territory of hyperinflation along with currency default financially, this will become readily apparent anywhere from now to the end of this summer. Our current dumbass politicians are hoping they can start a war with Russia or China to save their own assholes even though such a war more than likely would destroy the entire planet in the process, once more, what is really funny is that the majority of younger men in our nation like myself are poor/unemployed having nothing at all in life where they're fucking retarded if they ever think we're going to fight for this bullshit nation, that will never happen. If they started a national military draft tomorrow a majority of us men would simply look at them and tell them to go fuck themselves. There is nothing in this nation worth protecting or fighting for, I would be happy to see the entire thing burned down in all honesty, fuck this place. :feelsjuice:
Absolute Base based

US needs to go tbh , sheltering niggers and jews , giving women rights , deliberately trying to police the world etc. , a cursed country that brought mostly harm to the western world

I hate to be a downer but OP's power fantasy is too far removed from reality for me to even partake in.

1. US has the strongest currency and therefore the last one standing after all other currencies fail.
2. US has so much food it will never run out. Maybe the quality of food might get worse but nobody will ever starve unless some apocalyptic event happens.

Based on the trends I can say that inequality is accelerating to the point where zoomers and future cohorts are probably going to revolt in some passive aggressive way. The men won't do shit. They will leave to greener pastures. The best we can hope for realistically is for the welfare state to collapse for a reset. Unfortunately we will all be old men and won't be able to enjoy the fruits of it.

the music video for the end of the world will be like from my end :shock::feelsohh:

I hate to be a downer but OP's power fantasy is too far removed from reality for me to even partake in.

1. US has the strongest currency and therefore the last one standing after all other currencies fail.
2. US has so much food it will never run out. Maybe the quality of food might get worse but nobody will ever starve unless some apocalyptic event happens.

Based on the trends I can say that inequality is accelerating to the point where zoomers and future cohorts are probably going to revolt in some passive aggressive way. The men won't do shit. They will leave to greener pastures. The best we can hope for realistically is for the welfare state to collapse for a reset. Unfortunately we will all be old men and won't be able to enjoy the fruits of it.
The elite wants to run the entire world, all of it. They want a world government and one world currency, they'll happily destroy the United States to do so in order to achieve just that sending the entire world into chaos overnight which they already believe is overpopulated. The United States is not invincible and be rest assured I can say with absolute certainty having lived here my entire life that there are a bunch of no good bitches and bastards over here that deserve to meet annihilation. :feelsjuice:

The elite wants to run the entire world, all of it. They want a world government and one world currency, they'll happily destroy the United States to do so in order to achieve just that sending the entire world into chaos overnight which they already believe is overpopulated. The United States is not invincible and be rest assured I can say with absolute certainty having lived here my entire life that there are a bunch of no good bitches and bastards over here that deserve to meet annihilation. :feelsjuice:
Should I believe this thread?

This. Society probably won't collapse, it'll just keep getting worse and worse forever until we are modified beyond recognition or extinct, most likely.

It’s not a fantasy.

Far greater men (at least in intelligence if nothing else) than any of us here have ALL predicted the grim future of the United States based on trends and more and more their predictions have been coming true that they wrote of like 25-40 some odd years ago.

Dr. William Pierce, Commander George Lincoln Rockwell, Thomas W. Chittum, Yuri Bezmenov and Senator Joseph Mcarthy etc, etc all essentially predicted a planned communist Marxist takeover of the US that we here are all now watching in real time yet Chittum, Rockwell and Pierce may be the only ones who understood that some form of mass chaos ala a second US civil war would be the way to ultimately accomplish that.

“It can’t happen here.” tends to be a popular phrase these days but it’s a phrase based totally on hope and not reality.

The only thing ol Marquis and I perhaps even possibly disagree on is the timeframe to collapse as I believe his stance is it will happen this year (though do correct me if I’m wrong about that old buddy?) while I’m taking Thomas Chittum’s side which I believe he has said if things don’t kick off this year then we’ve probably only got to 2024 or 2025 at the latest for everything to fall apart etc, etc.

Chittum knows that US presidents are largely just puppets of the international banking elite which we know to be Jews but he also feels that we can get an idea where the deep state is taking us at any given time via the kind of regime they let into the puppeteering position. :feelshehe:

In anycase this link below if it works will take you to the late commander George Lincoln Rockwell’s idea of how a US collapse might play out. :feelswhere:

None of you have argued how he’s wrong and proving how you wouldn’t do anything against the collapse to protect yourself

1. I don't live in the US

2. Why would I save it when I don't have a stake in said society?

3. Owning bitcoin you have already protected yourself against inflation.

Read this thread while unironically listening to megadeth playlist

It’s not a fantasy.

Far greater men (at least in intelligence if nothing else) than any of us here have ALL predicted the grim future of the United States based on trends and more and more their predictions have been coming true that they wrote of like 25-40 some odd years ago.

Dr. William Pierce, Commander George Lincoln Rockwell, Thomas W. Chittum, Yuri Bezmenov and Senator Joseph Mcarthy etc, etc all essentially predicted a planned communist Marxist takeover of the US that we here are all now watching in real time yet Chittum, Rockwell and Pierce may be the only ones who understood that some form of mass chaos ala a second US civil war would be the way to ultimately accomplish that.

“It can’t happen here.” tends to be a popular phrase these days but it’s a phrase based totally on hope and not reality.

The only thing ol Marquis and I perhaps even possibly disagree on is the timeframe to collapse as I believe his stance is it will happen this year (though do correct me if I’m wrong about that old buddy?) while I’m taking Thomas Chittum’s side which I believe he has said if things don’t kick off this year then we’ve probably only got to 2024 or 2025 at the latest for everything to fall apart etc, etc.

Chittum knows that US presidents are largely just puppets of the international banking elite which we know to be Jews but he also feels that we can get an idea where the deep state is taking us at any given time via the kind of regime they let into the puppeteering position. :feelshehe:

In anycase this link below if it works will take you to the late commander George Lincoln Rockwell’s idea of how a US collapse might play out. :feelswhere:
Someone is taking you for a long ride too.

If this country can survive a civil war, a Great Depression, a dust bowl, two world wars, a Cold War, a much worse inflation crisis in the 80s, a gas shortage, and two global pandemics then almost nothing will collapse it. The only way the United States collapses is if we are quite literally on the brink of Armageddon i.e a nuclear apocalypse or an asteroid collision or something. The world relies far too much on the U.S dollar and capital if the U.S went down everyone else would as well and the globe is to interconnected now for that too happen. Massive cope thread tbh.

The world relies far too much on the U.S dollar and capital if the U.S went down everyone else would as well and the globe is to interconnected now for that too happen
My country has food,water and energy security, we don't need gringos here and can live perfectly without them on the map

View: https://youtu.be/zvCte2OhItI

My country has food,water and energy security, we don't need gringos here and can live perfectly without them on the map

View: https://youtu.be/zvCte2OhItI

You almost certainly rely on trade with the U.S and your countries central banks are based on the value of the U.S dollar. If the U.S were to cease trade with you and no longer supported your countries currency your banking system would collapse within the month. Inflation would explode and you would become poor and starve. Venezuela is experiencing the worst inflation crises ever (there are literally millions of dollars worth of currency being used as trash and crumpled up and thrown on the ground because it’s worthless) mainly because the U.S exiled them out of global trade. The U.S runs global trading networks and thus, the world no country can survive without it and I’m not even too fond of this country

You almost certainly rely on trade with the U.S and your countries central banks are based on the value of the U.S dollar. If the U.S were to cease trade with you and no longer supported your countries currency your banking system would collapse within the month. Inflation would explode and you would become poor and starve. Venezuela is experiencing the worst inflation crises ever (there are literally millions of dollars worth of currency being used as trash and crumpled up and thrown on the ground because it’s worthless) mainly because the U.S exiled them out of global trade. The U.S runs global trading networks and thus, the world no country can survive without it and I’m not even too fond of this country
Believe it or not venezuela is livable, third world cels know how to live in these conditions without problems at all, it's not armaggedon level ,not even close, and if the US dies then it's a nice chance to make the south american union real :dab:

Believe it or not venezuela is livable, third world cels know how to live in these conditions without problems at all, it's not armaggedon level ,not even close, and if the US dies then it's a nice chance to make the south american union real :dab:
It’s livable but I honestly would rather die than live in a country like that. I would even go as far as to say I would rather be an incel in a 1st world country then married with a family in a 3rd world country

What we are getting is just a game of hardcore survival ahead of us. :fuk:
So nothing's gonna change for incels:feelskek:

It’s livable but I honestly would rather die than live in a country like that. I would even go as far as to say I would rather be an incel in a 1st world country then married with a family in a 3rd world country
JFL first worlders are such a pussies coomsumers. A quad core linux laptop with integrated graphics from 2015 is all I really need in this world for "entertaiment" for the next decade, anything else is bloat, even having internet at home is bloat, I would be fine just going to a public wifi on the weekends and downloading offline content to consume the next week

>but muh violence

Every latincel knows how to traverse violent places safely

Maybe, but the final nail in the coffin was giving women the right to vote and giving them the ability to reject the majority of men because the majority of men simply aren't rich enough, look good enough, or have enough high social status within society. I think this is something men of all races or ethnicities living in the west including the United States at least a majority of us can agree upon. :feelsjuice:
Agreed

Stock Market Crash again this year.

Facebook stock plummets 26% :smonk:

Nice thread OP. Feminists, foids, jews, and others, they have totally oppressed entire generations of men, without any mercy or consideration... It's indeed likely that at some point foids they might have to face some kind of reckoning.

God I fucking hope so.

This. Society probably won't collapse, it'll just keep getting worse and worse forever until we are modified beyond recognition or extinct, most likely.
The problem with this mental sentiment is the word sustainability and once you understand that word thoroughly you'll understand why that statement of yours makes no sense. :feelsjuice:

If this country can survive a civil war, a Great Depression, a dust bowl, two world wars, a Cold War, a much worse inflation crisis in the 80s, a gas shortage, and two global pandemics then almost nothing will collapse it. The only way the United States collapses is if we are quite literally on the brink of Armageddon i.e a nuclear apocalypse or an asteroid collision or something. The world relies far too much on the U.S dollar and capital if the U.S went down everyone else would as well and the globe is to interconnected now for that too happen. Massive cope thread tbh.
They want to destroy the United States and the entire world, that's the complete goal. The United States for them as a nation or history is irrelevant, they want full control of the entire planet, and the multiple different nation-states that exist mean absolutely nothing to them. World government and global power are their religion, their way of life, where once you understand that the closer you are to understanding the true state of the entire world. They will destroy the United States for their global project, make no mistake about that. :feelsjuice:

It’s not a fantasy.

Sometime between mid-2022 or early 2023 would be my guess of when we see the beginning economic collapse into martial law and possibly even world war. I honestly don't see us making it to 2024 and I certainly don't see the United States remaining any kind of capable unified nation beyond 2025. :feelsjuice:

Why do you believe what you believe?
I have studied all the events leading up to the events we have now my entire life, I have also devoted my entire life to studying collapsed civilizations, societies, tribes, and nations all around the world throughout history. I have done this for decades now and it all points to the same general direction pattern-wise. :feelsjuice:

I have studied all the events leading up to the events we have now my entire life, I have also devoted my entire life to studying collapsed civilizations, societies, tribes, and nations all around the world throughout history. I have done this for decades now and it all points to the same general direction pattern-wise. :feelsjuice:
So, you read a lot?

Stock Market Crash again this year.

Facebook stock plummets 26% :smonk:

Distraction, the real story was the Bank Of England and the European Central Bank today which caused the markets to go downward, FaceFuck was just a drop in the bucket. And of course, the Federal Reserve is wetting itself with thoughts of raising rates to a mere 0.5%! :lul::lul::lul::feelsjuice:

Nice thread OP. Feminists, foids, jews, and others, they have totally oppressed entire generations of men, without any mercy or consideration... It's indeed likely that at some point foids they might have to face some kind of reckoning.
The collapse of western societies but more importantly especially the United States is you're going to have a majority of angry poor unemployed hungry incel men with nothing to lose in life that will want vengeance, retribution, or revenge collectively. The natural consequence when you reduce the majority of men to social-economic penury, social outcasting, and total abandonment. The fact that the United States and some other western nations have done this to the majority of men is interesting because that is the most stupid mistake any kind of government could ever commit against its own populace. We shall now see what happens when a majority of angry men have nothing to live for concerning this total societal collapse. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
God I fucking hope so.
We'll know the general direction of things I think in five months or less, within the next month it will be quite telling especially with the weekly moves in the DOW, NASDAQ, and S&P500:feelsjuice:

Books, blogs, finance, and global current events. :feelsjuice:
Any academic journals or periodicals? Or articles? I don’t consider you well read as of right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.