Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original 1

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k6NNVqKequ4

Storm troopers dancing

how close are we really to the collapse ? is it happening this winter, next year or never? (west eu and america)

:feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

"Dow Jones Futures Rise On Weak Jobs Data; HP Sinks On Earnings." - [UWSL]Investor's Business Daily[/UWSL]

[UWSL]It's going to magically levitate up on weak jobs data? I doubt it. :feelsEhh:[/UWSL]

"Stock futures tick higher as Wall Street tries to recover from third [UWSL]straight day of losses." -[/UWSL][UWSL]CNBC[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Good luck! :feelskek::feelsEhh:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]
Ae5
[/UWSL]

Last edited:
I just got done smoking a bowel as I'm eating WhiteCastle hamburgers. :smonk::smonk::smonk::blackpill::feelsEhh:

Nice try at a stock market opening DOW headfake, unfortunately for you nobody is buying it. There is no bull stampede. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Eb8132905c619d400a13c403185def2c 1280x720

Last edited:
:feelsEhh:
DOW - 26.11
:feelsdevil:

What's the matter? Can't get it up any more? You look a bit flaccid today DOW, are you okay? :feelsaww:
Can you suggest me books about finance?
Or YT videos like Ray Dalio for example.

Can you suggest me books about finance?
Or YT videos like Ray Dalio for example.
To understand modern finance and capital I suggest reading on the psychology of deception. :feelsEhh::blackpill::yes:

Save me PPT, save me!:feelsEhh:

:feelsaww:
4c38bb3f5069b63a7b895cf1788dae27c33a4a57 hq

[UWSL]"Shares of Nike and Intel are trading lower Wednesday morning, dragging the Dow Jones Industrial Average into negative territory." - MarketWatch[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Not a lot of people anymore can financially afford Nikes, maybe that's why you have all those Nike stores everywhere being broke into by mobs of young men stealing them. But that's not really the real reason we're going into negative territory, is it? :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:[/UWSL]

"Futures Signal Rally Isn't Finished After Support Broken." - Investor's Business Daily

That's not the only thing that is broken. :feelsEhh:

"Stock Market Today: Dow Slides, Bed Bath & Beyond Slumps." - Barron's

Failed meme stock. :feelsEhh:

"Recap: Dow, S&P 500 Closed Lower." - Wall Street Journal

You motherfuckers haven't even begun to see lower quite yet, but you will in time. :feelsdevil:

"Today's Stock Market News: Stocks Open Mixed; Oil Prices Fall." - Wall Street Journal

Suppressing the prices of oil and gasoline will not last very long, they will eventually skyrocket well out of your control soon enough. :feelsEhh:

"S&P 500 rises as Wall Street attempts to recover from 3-day slide." - CNBC

Four day slide, don't you remember? It all started at Jackson Hole last week on Friday. That's what you get when you hire idiots reading off of teleprompters and those spoon fed to write whatever they're told utilizing Microsoft Word. So called journalists these days, I swear. :feelsEhh:

Artworks N38niE1EUCmbBXRL n7w4Ew t500x500

Last edited:
DOW -46.39

Are we still here after three hours of opening? How very embarrassing for hopeful reassurances in public relations, surely some corrupt PhD academics making secret lucrative deals front running the entire market from the Federal Reserve can help us, yes? :feelsaww:

Tumblr me4ojzLRAf1ry10fwo1 500

Last edited:
lol

also Vatican is withdrawing all its money back to its own bank by sept 30
something is gonna happen, can you feel it :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

lol

also Vatican is withdrawing all its money back to its own bank by sept 30
something is gonna happen, can you feel it :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Well, you know when the popes, cardinals, priests, and altar boys start panicking in mass a happening is a foot. :feelsohh::feelshehe::feelsdevil:

Cage priest

Last edited:
Find your safe spaces and make sure to bring along all of your fancy pronouns whatever they may be with you. :feelsLSD:
[Nobody really cares or gives two shits less.]

DOW - 280.44
S&P500 - 31.16
NASDAQ - 66.93

:feelsaww:
Ezgifcom gif maker 19

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hFJBYofM5uY

Last edited:
The collapse has already begun, well here in the UK. The economy is fucked and prices are going through the roof. At least i own the house so i cant get kicked out if i dont pay, it would just get shut off instead.

The collapse has already begun, well here in the UK. The economy is fucked and prices are going through the roof. At least i own the house so i cant get kicked out if i dont pay, it would just get shut off instead.
Yes, I've heard some people over there paying $10,000.00 USD just for electricity usage in two months time, the U.S. isn't immune to this where I suspect that we can expect the same things here eventually. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
@TheValeYard

As we were saying $10,000.00 USD monthly for electricity now inside Europe which I believe will become reality in the U.S. soon enough. Can't say roaring electrical blackouts everywhere will be a pleasant thing throughout North America or Europe, nope, not at all. I just can't imagine it at all what life will be like for people during prolonged blackouts everywhere, extremely hard to fathom what would happen next afterward. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Strahd curse of strahd

Attachments

• LU5ZKVOD5JDXJCAVFEKBMXWRG4.jpg
    LU5ZKVOD5JDXJCAVFEKBMXWRG4.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
@TheValeYard

As we were saying $10,000.00 USD monthly for electricity now inside Europe which I believe will become reality in the U.S. soon enough. Can't say roaring electrical blackouts everywhere will be a pleasant thing throughout North America or Europe, nope, not at all. I just can't imagine it at all what life will be like for people during prolonged blackouts everywhere, extremely hard to fathom what would happen next. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

View attachment 652073
With the Russian crisis its only going to get worse, especially with a shitty government wasting money.

With the Russian crisis its only going to get worse, especially with a shitty government wasting money.
Yes, we Americans ask ourselves how they can give billions to others all the time and yet nothing hardly at all for the poor here. Although we figured out a long time ago that this government doesn't care for anybody here other than its own wealthy constituents. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Last edited:
"Dow, S&P 500 fall for a fourth day, major averages end August with losses." -[UWSL]CNBC[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Just imagine what the losses will be going into September. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:[/UWSL]

"Dow Jones Falls As Yields Jump; Steel, Energy, EV Stocks Slide; Apple Test [UWSL]Key Level." - [/UWSL][UWSL]Investor's Business Daily[/UWSL]

[UWSL]What's going to happen for energy and oil stocks when a majority can't afford neither electricity, or gasoline?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Tick, tock, and around the clock motherfuckas. :feelsEhh:[/UWSL]

"Dow Falls Over 200 Points As Stocks Kick Off September With More Losses." - [UWSL]Forbes[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Do you hear that? That's the beginning sounds of a massive avalanche. :feelsEhh:[/UWSL]

"Stocks On Course for Longest Losing Streak in Months." - [UWSL]The Wall Street Journal[/UWSL]

[UWSL]The losses are only beginning and mounting, we're nowhere close to being finished. :feelsEhh:[/UWSL]

"Dow Jones Futures Fall: China Export Curbs On Nvidia, AMD Hit Chip Stocks." -[UWSL]Investor's Business Daily[/UWSL]

[UWSL]This is what we call the end of the line, the trade wars are almost over, and we're losing badly over here. :feelsEhh:[/UWSL]

"Apple Stock Falls for 4th Day. This Isn't Helping Markets." -[UWSL]Barron's[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I just want to see the entire world burn, especially the United States, think of me as an observing celebrating spectator all these lonely miserable years. Help? There's nothing that's going to help these markets, that ship has sailed away a long time ago, it's never coming back. A new Bretton Woods? Get the fuck out of here! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:[/UWSL]

"Is It Time to Buy the Dow Jones' 3 Worst Performing Stocks This Year?" - [UWSL]The Motley Fool[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Yes boomers, spend that retirement savings and pensions as quick as you can before it's all worthless where you're entirely cut off forever. Might want to get acquainted with digging into garbage cans for moldy old cat food right about now, it's your future if you're lucky. :feelsEhh:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]
51oF96hbyyL AC UX385  1
[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0SSbktb7Q8A

Last edited:
brocels should I hit the gym and weaponsmaxx in order to survive the upcoming harsh times?

Just look at the PPT so desperate for a green fantasy happy ending by the end of the day, watching them in action within nanoseconds is spectacularly breathtaking. A lot like an off switch after four hours of non-stop losses, did somebody get the levitating phone call today? Who has piss running down their legs to make that phone call?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
I am guessing energy and food will become insanely expensive aren't??:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

a whistleblower was saying they'll ration petrol/diesel and food as well

I am guessing energy and food will become insanely expensive aren't??:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

a whistleblower was saying they'll ration petrol/diesel and food as well
Just like the good old days of the early U.S.S.R. , they will also do farm confiscations as well through nationalization. I imagine they're plotting all kinds of nationalizations currently. :feelsjuice:

Last of the day paltry green save, but guess what, tomorrow's Friday into the weekend. Took them all day today just to squeeze that little out, I don't imagine tomorrow will be any better for them. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Cd7c3c3744b3f2ad3737f74649abf36f

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ux0uTqmZWHU

Last edited:
"Russia will embargo countries that support the price caps on its oil."

Well, that ought to be very interesting for international oil markets and prospects for WorldWarIII tomorrow. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

Next week? You don't say. :feelsdevil:

[yuan/oil/ currency fallout.]

Zazcakswexqfjmes 1660214740

Last edited:
Happy Labor Day Weekend everybody! A time where everybody hoists up their American flags, grill up some steaks on their day off work [if you can afford it now], and guzzle down beer like swine trying to pretend that they're not living in a bullshit nation of what this place has really become drunken intoxicated. Now that we have those pleasantries out of the way, it's on with the prevailing show! :feelsEhh:

Questions: It's an American holiday, Wall Street doesn't like red closes for the holidays, it just looks bad on a public relations front. Will they and the Federal Reserve [PPT] buy up the holiday weekend just as they did this last 4th of July? Or, is a now weakened, fragile, and battered Federal Reserve be incapable of doing that today? Let's find out together. :feelsdevil:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IbL3NfWJUQs

Last edited:

"Dow futures rise as August jobs report comes in as expected." -[UWSL]CNBC[/UWSL]

[UWSL]What the fuck is that even suppose to mean? Oh, I got it![/UWSL]

[UWSL]Translation: "It's a holiday weekend, we're going to pump up this bitch like a motherfucker to which consequences be damned because we're in holiday perception management mode. It's a political election year!" :feelsjuice:[/UWSL]

"Stock market news live updates: S&P 500, Dow turn positive after turbulent [UWSL]start to September." - Yahoo Finance[/UWSL]

[UWSL]It won't last for very long, if at all. You think September will be bad, there's always October afterwards. :feelsdevil:[/UWSL]

"Jobs Report: Hiring Stays Too Hot, But Fed Loves Labor Force Jump; Dow [UWSL]Jones Rises." -[/UWSL][UWSL]Investor's Business Daily[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Translation: "Job openings remain hot, but they're all bullshit jobs that pay bullshit wages where nobody wants to work them. With inflation despite current prevailing laws on the books the actual minimum wage in this nation just to keep up with ongoing inflation is something like $15.00 plus. We know nobody wants to work these bullshit jobs anymore that don't really pay anything at all, but because it's a holiday weekend where perception is everything we plan on rallying on job openings themselves ignoring the actual labor participation rates." [Which is in massive decline going into free fall territory.] :feelsdevil:[/UWSL]

"Dow stock drops after another downgrade, but high dividend yield provides [UWSL]support." - [/UWSL][UWSL]MarketWatch[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Translation: "Shit is falling a part everywhere, but we always have a way of beating a dead horse, squeezing a turnip dry, and making a dead cat bounce just because we can." :feelsEhh:[/UWSL]

"Dow Jones, S&P 500 Reverse Higher Ahead Of Pivotal Jobs Report." -[UWSL]Investor's Business Daily[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Translation: "We're only focused on job openings, please ignore labor participation rates, we really need a rally going into the holiday weekend." :feelsEhh:[/UWSL]

"Live stock market news: S&P, Dow rise on jobs data, Starbucks names new [UWSL]CEO, oil wraps losing week." - Fox Business[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Who the fuck cares about Starbucks and their shit coffee? Oil is the real story. :feelsEhh:[/UWSL]

I fuck on the first date  id 579f8499 d4c2 4965 a93d 4ea9920485c8

Last edited:
They're probably going to pump up this bitch today between the ranges DOW + 350.00-500.00 for a holiday rally. Why? Just because.

However, with every intervention inflation only spirals more out of control along with the systemic risks becoming greater overtime every single time they intervene. They might get their holiday green today, but something tells me next week will wipe out all of their gains where it is right back into free fall mode. It's clear to me they don't give a shit about inflation at all, but publicly they have to at least pretend that they do. [They really don't care at all.] :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
"Oh man, those job numbers are smoking hot! Everybody is having to work two to three jobs just to keep up with price inflation surviving, but man, it has never been a more opportunistic time to buy stocks today! Don't miss out on fantastic buying opportunities of a single lifetime!" :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

White ass gifs

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JGOW8M2iMQk

Last edited:
Today's holiday stock market raise upward is brought to you by,

"Yeah shit is fucking god awful everywhere, but it could be a lot worse too which is at least minimally profitable, this is America god damn it! Daddy needs a new Hummer and summer vacation house where those fucking plebs can just stuff it!" :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

Giphy 60

Last edited:
Can you feel it my American brocels? The United States is finally on the edge of collapse, hyperinflation is coming to town and soon we'll even have a good old-fashioned stock market crash along with the death of an entire currency [USD]. And of course, we'll eventually have 75% national unemployment where people will be pissed off, penniless, angry, homeless, and starving in the streets everywhere [millions upon millions of them] along with the global famine that is also being engineered inside the United States or elsewhere. Of course, that assumes our insane government run by psychopaths with a senile dementia-ridden old bastard at the helm doesn't start a war with Russia and China simultaneously which will have an equal or even worse outcome. Can you feel it my American brocels like I can? :feelsdevil: For years they called us crazy or conspiracy theorists and yet we've been right about 75% of all the issues going as far back as 9/11/2001 where the normies will never take that away from us. :feelsclown::feelsEhh:

Now for the foids reading this thread, I want you to sit back and be amazed, I want you to sit there in your chairs for much anticipation of what I am going to write down right now because you will never get another opportunity to hear a message from me directed largely at yourselves after this thread. This is my final warning to you all, but mostly, it's just me sticking my finger in your eyes because I view all of you as lesser inferior beings. :lul::lul::lul:

I have watched all of your so-called progressive western foids, especially inside the United States since 1999 now. I have watched you, studied your behaviors, and have done everything I can to understand your psychology, but more interesting will be your fate upon the collapse of the United States or the collapse of random nation-states in general.

In the late 1990s when farmers were losing their farms and male workers lost their jobs in manufacturing due to job outsourcing or automation I watched as you collectively snubbed your noses at working-class men. As those same displaced working-class men became much poorer forced to exist on lower incomes I watched as you called them losers, peons, nobodies, servants, beasts of burden, and useless wage-slaves.

Then at the height of all this in the mid-2000s [2007-2015], I watched you women have the audacity to proclaim yourselves the most oppressed under male patriarchy as largely male homelessness and joblessness rose exponentially. And even when women started becoming the majority in college campuses or higher learning outnumbering men who were enjoying the street life of being homeless you still had the crazed audacity to call yourselves oppressed. :feelsseriously:

Then with the Covid1984 lockdowns[2021-22], did any of you bitches sympathize with the men that lost their jobs or vulnerable men in the population generally? Fuck no you didn't, you were too busy chasing after wealthy Chads on dating websites or shaking your asses for extra cash on webcam along with the government stimulus money you were receiving. :feelsclown:

It has been an interesting twenty-two to twenty-three years observing you bitches of your awful so-called progressive transformation from women into whatever grotesque things you call yourselves today, but guess what bitches? It's game-over time now, for you see the nation, government, and the entire world is on the verge of total collapse now. You cunts had your twenty-five years of partying, destroying the lives of a majority of men, and sucking the lifeforce out of society by contributing absolutely nothing with your insistence of being responsible for nothing at all. Now the tides are turning, let us explore your future together, shall we?

1. That 55% of men you reduced to inceldom in the last twenty-five years are going to fucking haunt you cunts when the United States finally collapses, imagine 55% of the male population absolutely despising your dumb asses upon total societal collapse, you cunts are in store for some very bad times. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

2. When the economy collapses and the dollar finally dies leaving the entire United States in civil war, smoldering ash, or just violent chaos everywhere we're going to learn the extent of the Potemkin Village that is the United States economy, meaning, it was all a lie, deception, and mirage from the very start.

All those men which is basically the majority of men you have called losers, peons, useless wageslaves, lesser men, not real men, and so on are going to haunt you upon the collapse of the United States because those same very men are going to outnumber you everywhere. We will never forget one-liners like, "I refuse to date a man who doesn't make at least $30,000.00-$40,000.00 a year."

"I refuse to date a man who isn't college educated or doesn't have a degree." "I refuse to date a man who doesn't have a car or vehicle." "I refuse to date a man who doesn't own his own house." And so on..........

Money is going to be useless, you might even say worthless, and as far as the majority of your worthless degrees you have accomplished at the female majority attended college campuses they won't mean shit in societal collapse, over for you it is. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

"But my boyfriend, husband, or their male friends will protect me against you lesser inferior men!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Except the disenfranchised, downtrodden, chronically single, and poor men outnumber all your boyfriends, husbands, or their male friends added all together. We outnumber you 15>6.

"We know the country is on the verge of collapse, that's why there are historic sales of guns and ammunition nationwide, we got a bullet with your name on it you filthy incels." :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Incels have guns and bullets everywhere, fact. Hell, the entire nation has guns and bullets everywhere, fact. In all honesty, I hope everybody violently kills each other in this bullshit nation in a blood-soaked orgy because that's how much I fucking despise this place. :feelsdevil::feelsaww:

3. When the global famine arrives I'll finally be able to answer the age-old question, how many lost meals will it take for women to suck dick just to survive? :feelsjuice::feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

4. When cities are burning everywhere, when the national capital is on fire, when people are dying in the streets, when people start killing each other everywhere, when people start starving to death everywhere, and when misery fills the air so bad you can't go anywhere without smelling its aroma I want all of you cunts to think about all the men you have written off in the last twenty-five years. Every single guy you've cast out in your lives. Enjoy you fucking cunts, you deserve everything that is coming your way. I hope all you cunts lose everything, we're going to find out what happens in a collapsed society, nation, or country where the majority of men are pissed off impoverished with nothing to lose in life, enjoy you fucking sick bitches. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

Don't worry US brocels, the USA go much better than other countries. The only problem you will have is the inceldom, otherwise you will live quite well. But the life without a pussy is worthless anyway. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Don't worry US brocels, the USA go much better than other countries. The only problem you will have is the inceldom, otherwise you will live quite well. But the life without a pussy is worthless anyway. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I hate how everybody abroad thinks the current United States is the same ideal place it was fifty years ago, it is a fucking shithole over here just like everywhere else where foreigners are delusional. :lul::lul::lul:

"United States is still the greatest nation on earth, a beacon of light for the entire world."

You guys have no fucking clue at all. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I hate how everybody abroad thinks the current United States is the same ideal place it was fifty years ago, it is a fucking shithole over here just like everywhere else where foreigners are delusional. :lul::lul::lul:

"United States is still the greatest nation on earth, a beacon for the entire world."

You guys have no fucking clue at all. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Your are right but other countries go down faster than the USA.
You can stay to be the greatest nation on earth when everything else becomes a true shithole. :ahegao::ahegao:

Status
Not open for further replies.