Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They say the United States is a first world nation, but guess what, for poor Americans we already live in third world living conditions over here. First world living conditions inside America for rich and wealthy only. The only reason they don't kill off poor Americans and give us food is because it's illegal to kill us. But there is a culture of hatred towards the poor in this country where if they ever made it legal to kill off the poor or homeless millions of people in this nation would support it unanimously overnight without question. These fucking foreigners man, they have no fucking idea!

:lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
Your are right but other countries go down faster than the USA.
You can stay to be the greatest nation on earth when everything else becomes a true shithole. :ahegao::ahegao:
Delusional, pure delusion! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They say the United States is a first world nation, but guess what, for poor Americans we already live in third world living conditions here. First world living conditions inside America for rich and wealthy only. The only reason they don't kill off poor Americans and give us food is because it's illegal to kill us. But there is a culture of hatred towards the poor in this country where if they ever made it legal to kill off the poor or homeless millions of people in this nation would support it unanimously without question. These fucking foreigners man, they have no fucking idea!

just visit other countries and compare, brocel :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

just visit other countries and compare, brocel :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Go to Detroit, Los Angeles, or St. Louis and tell me how it is any different from Calcutta. Not by very much. :feelsjuice:

USA: we have technologies.
Meanwhille, China

FzYl

Attention, attention, for all the ladies who for several decades have called majority of men losers, under achievers, no good, scum, and what have you, just know that in living memory none of us will forget the hell you have put us through.

The paradigm is now shifting and changing where you get to experience what it is like being on the receiving losing side, tag you're it now! Have fun, it's not very pleasant when the shoes are on the other side where you're the ones wearing them, but hey, you bought into this after all for many years now. The death of western feminist vaginal capitalism is a real bitch like that, once the free money printed out of thin air stops your asses are history. You all have a pleasant time now, thanks for playing revealing to all of us what you really are. It's been a most educating enlightening experience in sexual psychology, pathology, and behavior all these years observing. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Western feminism RIP 1800s-2023. Bye-bye bitches! :feelshehe:

Aussie girl naked shake shaking 4

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LFFcyWGWz14

Last edited:
Happy Labor Day Weekend everybody! A time where everybody hoists up their American flags, grill up some steaks on their day off work [if you can afford it now], and guzzle down beer like swine trying to pretend that they're not living in a bullshit nation of what this place has really become drunken intoxicated. Now that we have those pleasantries out of the way, it's on with the prevailing show! :feelsEhh:

Questions: It's an American holiday, Wall Street doesn't like red closes for the holidays, it just looks bad on a public relations front. Will they and the Federal Reserve [PPT] buy up the holiday weekend just as they did this last 4th of July? Or, is a now weakened, fragile, and battered Federal Reserve be incapable of doing that today? Let's find out together. :feelsdevil:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IbL3NfWJUQs

Called it. :feelsdevil::feelsthink::lul::yes:

Burn koala

I think today to celebrate this momentous historical occasion I will buy a bowl of ice cream tonight and smoke a nice joint.

As always boyos, it's always a fun thread around here. You all have a good weekend gentlemen. :feelsEhh::smonk::smonk::smonk::yes:

As for Monday morning, well, we'll just have to wait and see what it brings. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Just bought some empty 5 gallon buckets to add to my collection of water prep stuff so as soon as shtf I can fill up 45 gallons worth of containers instead of waiting in mile long lines for water
ladies you can come over but you'll have to do ass to mouth for a can of spam

Just bought some empty 5 gallon buckets to add to my collection of water prep stuff so as soon as shtf I can fill up 45 gallons worth of containers instead of waiting in mile long lines for water
ladies you can come over but you'll have to do ass to mouth for a can of spam
:lul::lul::lul::feelsthink::yes:

It would appear that not everything is so great on our planet here we call earth, everything seems to be falling a part to the seams everywhere. You global technocrats with your prevailing agendas have fucked up so badly with all your billions and trillions, yet, you have a plan for a global reset in which you still remain in power afterward? :lul::lul::lul:

No, once the masses devour you in retribution, right in the very end before your own demise you'll find out just how little power you had all along. As they say, make a deal with the devil for your souls and eventually you will end up on the losing side of that bargain. Faustian bargains everywhere, bottoms up! :feelsdevil:

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/LautaroMaislin/status/1565506730661904384?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1565506730661904384%7Ctwgr%5E7820abd9bf96ea2660f2465b5b22ccef492a247e%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.zerohedge.com%2Fgeopolitical%2Fwatch-argentina-vp-survives-point-blank-assassination-attempt

Last edited:
:feelsEhh::yes:

Last edited:
welcome to Europe or Russia, you will return quickly to the USA :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Western Europe is a much better place for people from humble background, lower levels of education etc. Well, for underdogs in general. I mean economically.

Sure, Russia is quite a hellhole, like all other ex-Soviet countries with the exception of the 3 Baltic states.

You'll notice I said pay attention to the stock market Monday morning, of course the stock market is closed Monday for the holiday.

Pay attention to DOW Futures Monday, liable to be a terrible Tuesday for everyone. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

:feelsEhh::yes:

Last edited:
As the walls of reality are crumbling around us presently everywhere I thought this Saturday I would take the time to share some personal thoughts, reflections, and ideas of mine this afternoon. At the rate we're going warp speed who knows if there will even be a next Saturday. [Are things really that bad? Only time will reveal.]

Yesterday night I was talking to a raving lunatic on the street clenching his bible holding a sharpened knife in his hand and as I was listening to the ravings of madness there was one thing that striked me as a truism for even the ramblings of a lunatic can be right every so often.

He said something on the lines of evil is really the absence of love and that goodness is love itself. I whole heartedly agree with this mental sentiment believe it or not, although for me good and evil are silly archaic notions, I prefer the terminology of creation versus destruction. It's more in depth explanation of things in my mind at least that simple dogmatic duality is unable to convey.

So many of these mentally disturbed religious individuals walking the streets these days, the end is nigh! And while they are mentally disturbed and lunatics walking about in a sort of madness that guides them they're not entirely wrong either.

They think of themselves as the religious incarnations of John The Baptist or even Jesus himself. Got to love these crazy religious zealots you know.

I even talked to a man yesterday who sees himself as the living reincarnation of the Arch Angel Michael himself. Talk about crazy lunatics.

He said that he was receiving instructions from the spirit world out of his computer to punish the sinners everywhere, he was talking about doing real crazy things. Yes, it would seem this world is bursting out from its seams and all kinds of crazy people are spontaneously jumping out from everywhere. I guess we can just chalk it all up to being a sign of the times we're living in and going through, bad omens abound everywhere.

Concerning our current world, what is to become of it where love is in short supply and where the unloved full of hatred make up the bulk of humanity? Wish I had an answer as it is a huge curiosity of mine, I guess we're all going to find out one way or another. As somebody like myself fascinated with human behavior I for one am holding my notepad taking notes through observation. :feelsjuice:

File 20211214 23 z1g712

Last edited:
I find myself in the desert here smoking a cigarette in awe and marvel of the entire world around me. I have travelled all throughout North America for over twenty years now. Out of all the places I've travelled through the years there is something ancient, mystical, and magical about this place I currently reside. The ancient native locals of this place called it the place of spirits, ghosts, demons, and phantoms due to the natural landscape. Gotta say, I almost feel like I'm living inside a dream currently, this place is one of sublime tranquility that I have never experienced anywhere else in my journey. It is here meditating or in a trance that I have unlocked the greatest questions and mysteries that have always plagued my mind, words enough can't even describe these experiences of mine. I wish that I could.

This thread is not just a philosophical extrapolation of mine, it's not just me mocking women or the entire world around me as it now destroys itself. No, it's much more, it is the fulfillment of a single life's journey for spiritual ascertaining. I finally feel complete in that journey coming around full circle. My own personal spiritual tribulations now finally complete. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I hate how everybody abroad thinks the current United States is the same ideal place it was fifty years ago, it is a fucking shithole over here just like everywhere else where foreigners are delusional. :lul::lul::lul:

"United States is still the greatest nation on earth, a beacon of light for the entire world."

You guys have no fucking clue at all. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

that's the thing incels not living in NA think it's a utopia or something :feelshaha:

its a woke shithole just like other countries.

btw do you believe price of pusi will drop in these coming bad times??
logically it has too!!

that's the thing incels not living in NA think it's a utopia or something :feelshaha:

its a woke shithole just like other countries.

btw do you believe price of pusi will drop in these coming bad times??
logically it has too!!
Pussy firesale, as it is in all collapsed civilizations or societies. Eventually vaginal capitalism falls sway to price controls. :feelsEhh::yes:

Solar activity is increasing so we will see many interesting things.

Solar activity is increasing so we will see many interesting things.
It would seem that the stars and cosmos are aligned, like the celestial body is singing in concert. :feelsjuice:

For years the question has been, what are incels? Such a silly word it is, but over the years it has stuck and it is how we define ourselves today. Far as they like to define us all under one broad stroke stereotyping that we're men who are subterranean basement dwellers that live with our parents causing havoc on the internet, instead, I would like to give a more definitive description of incels from my own mind.

Inceldom simply put, is that we're the cursed, condemned, and damned destroyed lost generations of men where our misery is our own individual lives.

An incel is a man who might live with his parents out of poor economic circumstances because his only other alternative is homelessness, he is the homeless man begging for change or food holding a sign, he is the criminal underground, he is the working poor, he is the man who has lost his entire livelihood scratching at the nothingness he has been left with, he is the young outcast who nobody likes in the vocational school setting, he is the prison convict, he is the obese man that insatiably eats himself to death because of his daily post traumatic stresses, he is the drug addict who talks to himself in lunatic ramblings because years his mind has been mentally broken down, he is the man condemned to spend an entire lifetime in exile for whatever reasons, and he can even be a wealthy man that despite his vast fortunes he was unfortunately born with or acquired physical deformities in his lifespan making him unwanted. Incel simply put, means male undesirables or society outcasts.

For me in my mind this is the definition of inceldom, condemned and damned men everywhere. We are the international fraternity brotherhood of condemned, cursed, and damned men no matter where we find ourselves in this world. :feelsjuice:

Now, the next question in our minds should be, why are there so many of us around? :feelsEhh::yes:

@Fat Link
F9a4926e4ee826fabf382b66c7cfe6df

Last edited:

Insiders dumping stocks at a massive pace, going to need some lube for all those puckered up assholes come Tuesday's stock market opening I'm thinking. I could be of course wrong, but there certainly seems to be some momentum building up for Tuesday morning. What we need is a government false flag event or international crisis to keep the heat off our collective worship of Mammon, will anybody be obliged to do that in saving their asses over the holiday weekend?

Perhaps more saber rattling pining for World War III will do the trick. [It won't.]

You know, they call us violent extremists around here, hateful, and dangerous, yet I can't think of a single one of us who would want to destroy the entire world or kill billions of people everywhere for their ill begotten loot. They would destroy this proverbial Garden Of Eden spinning around the sun in this galaxy if it meant keeping their dominating power over the entire globe. Will they actually do that at some point? Well, that's the real question, isn't it? :feelsthink::feelsEhh:

Who is exactly more dangerous here by comparison? Certainly not us. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

Last edited:
Bailouts of energy companies in Europe, first comes bailouts and afterward nationalization.

Of course, if the company is unable to produce, receive, or even buy energy nationalization seems like a useless public gesture. Might as well fold those companies up like a cheap worn torn tent as they serve no more function. :feelsjuice:

Bankruptcies and liquidizations next? :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
2 MORE WEEKS 2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS

2 MORE WEEKS 2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS
2 MORE WEEKS

Tuesday morning, Monday DOW Futures. :feelsEhh::yes::feelsdevil:

half a year since this thread got created, yet the world is still going as fine as ever
Honestly, I really hope for a great collapse, but that's a pipe dream

Europe this Winter will be interesting i really wonder how this shit will play out with this gas withdrawal from russia

Bed, Bath, And Beyond executives jumping off of skyscrapers now to their deaths, ominous. :feelsEhh::yes::feelsdevil:

Status
Not open for further replies.