Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids pt. 2

The western hemisphere economic financial quagmire comes down simply to this. :feelsclown:

More QT will bankrupt all banks, corporations, and businesses. Whole entire economies will collapse as a direct result.

More QE will save the banks, corporations, and businesses for a little while temporarily, but will also cause hyperinflation where a majority of people will not be able to afford to live or even exist at all. Whole entire economies will collapse as a direct result.

The question on my mind is, which future path to hell will we take? The final destination will be the same either way. :feelsEhh::blackpill:

ScholarlyOpenKoala max 1mb

Last edited:
Today's market pump up ramp off is brought to you by irrational euphoria of bank consolidations, it is temporary of course, because then they find out in a short duration later the actual real financial losses once the transfers are finalized. So, today will be pump up, tomorrow is anybody's best guess, however, with all those rate hikes come next week expect everything to become unglued all over again. The game of musical chairs continues, just how many chairs are left is a question. :feelsEhh: :feelsPop::feelsdevil:
200w

Last edited:
A visual guide of the United States stock market along with all western economic financial systems being directly connected to it. Where will the spark come from first? As always my eyes are glued to the screen watching and observing pondering future events as they unfold in real time. :feelsEhh: :feelsdevil:

RepulsiveQuestionableHarvestmouse max 1mb

"You doomers are all wrong! The United States is in control and invincible, we are all powerful! We're so powerful that total economic collapse will never happen again in our lifetime! Exceptionalism baby, we're immune to everything!"

A story as old as time itself, but when we read ancient stories throughout history it turns out that even so called invincible gods can eventually die as well, nothing in this world is truly invincible, there's always some underlying weakness that brings everything down. I don't know entirely when it will happen, but eventually it will. :feelsjuice:
3bbcfc401b006d14876ca8906660228f0ccff5a3v

Last edited:
RIP silicon valley bank, you will not be missed

CBDCs now there's an interesting conversation especially with all the greedy for profit investing digital cyberpunk enthusiasts and new world order conspiracy theorists.

It's an amusing conversation but also one with serious real world implications as well.

Problems I foresee, let's assume for a second they're successful in transforming everything into a digital electronic blockchain, what's the point of it all? The conspiracy theorists would say to have absolute control over everything and everyone utilizing this electronic digital currency under a modern digital electronic totalitarian surveillance state. They're not wrong, of course that's exactly what it would be used for.

What I find more interesting is this, it won't get rid of preexisting debts, deficits, or monetary and financial structural problems, they in essence would be trading a paper fiat currency for a digital electronic ledger but where all the same preexisting financial structural problems would still exist from one exchange to the other in transfer.

Of course, a radical conspiracy theorist might suggest that since they already own all the banks, government state regulatory committees, and businesses through a digital electronic system they might just delete all the debts that they essentially owe to themselves anyways where that is the very essence of the financial Great Reset, the masses will still owe because let's face it they view everybody beneath them as debt or tax slaves anyways, they would only delete the debt owed to themselves concerning corporate and government entities where digital electronic blockchain would help facilitate that. Now that's an interesting conspiracy theory I can see happening, the conspiracy of the very rich or wealthy plotting against everybody else. A conspiracy as old as time itself since the very beginning of human civilization of the powerful plotting against their unfortunate powerless neighbors.

Still, I think it is too late for their pie in the sky notions, here we are at the grand finale before all western financial economic systems are about to go bust where none of these digital electronic blockchains have been implemented to any significant degree. It's all very interesting and cute but I don't foresee it going anywhere, the time has run out for everybody involved. Implement a digital electronic blockchain at a time when all financial economic systems are on the verge of total systemic collapse? Why even bother at that point?

Sounds pretty absurd to me, but then again, maybe they really are that mentally deranged. Hard to say what will come from these digital blockchain ideas of theirs, it's amusing to contemplate about nonetheless. :feelsjuice:

Chain link link

Last edited:
Somebody is expanding their financial balance sheet exponentially to prop up the stock market, it will only end in hyperinflation, shrieks, and tears, tick tock. Naughty, naughty.
:feelsEhh: :feelsclown: :feelsdevil::feelsPop:

The jews printed 2 Trillion dollars right out of thin air today and put it right into their own pockets. And people wonder why Hitler wanted to exterminated them.

View: https://youtu.be/WEMCYBPUR00

The jews printed 2 Trillion dollars right out of thin air today and put it right into their own pockets. And people wonder why Hitler wanted to exterminated them.

View: https://youtu.be/WEMCYBPUR00

Going to be lots of hyperinflation very soon. :feelsjuice:

:feelshehe:
DOW - 207.14

this thread making me lag, mang.

over

Last hour and a half. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Jamie Dimon pissed off somebody big, looks like the C.I.A. has decided to take him out. What will become of J.P. Morgan Chase Bank? I wonder. :feelsEhh: :feelshehe:

About that Credit Suisse financial rescue..... :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Revisiting today's stock market trading session everything looked basically like this. :feelsjuice: