Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The British 19yo girl who, on holiday in Cyprus, accused 10 men of rape - then said the police forced her to retract her allegation...

Are the UK press not allowed to print her name or are they just choosing not to? She was named in Cyprus, wasn't she?

You're not allowed to name her in the UK. Or show her pics.

Thanks, I coomed

In all seriousness, both men and femoids deserve due process of law. The unfortunate situation in the 21st century is that men in particular are presumed guilty until proven innocent.

Thanks, I coomed

In all seriousness, both men and femoids deserve due process of law. The unfortunate situation in the 21st century is that men in particular are presumed guilty until proven innocent.
Brother, don't coom to that degenerate shit. I don't really care too much that the men will be presumed guilty until proven innocent. These savages are sex havers and I have nothing but disdain and hatred for sex havers. Anything which increases the likelihood of a sex haver getting anally destroyed in prison is something which I'm supportive of. Anyone who has more sex than I get to have deserves to live in fear.

Of course, the problem is that the court will go easy on the whore. She deserves severe punishment for being a filthy sex haver as well. In an ideal world she would be thrown naked into the wild like an animal since she wants to behave like one. Or we could put her into a public display in a zoo. Disgusting skank deserves everything bad that will be coming her way and more.

Last edited:
Where did you read that?

Daily Mail
Brother, don't coom to that degenerate shit. I don't really care too much that the men will be presumed guilty until proven innocent. These savages are sex havers and I have nothing but disdain and hatred for sex havers. Anything which increases the likelihood of a sex haver getting anally destroyed in prison is something which I'm supportive of. Anyone who has more sex than I get to have deserves to live in fear.

Of course, the problem is that the court will go easy on the whore. She deserves severe punishment for being a filthy sex haver as well. In an ideal world she would be thrown naked into the wild like an animal since she wants to behave like one. Or we could put her into a public display in a zoo. Disgusting skank deserves everything bad that will be coming her way and more.

You sound like a school-shooter. You hate everyone except sub11 yo children (they are about the only nonsexhavers nowadays). You hate your parents by definition.

It's time to start making vlogs from your car, Elliot.

"The 19-year-old woman from Derbyshire, who MailOnline has chosen not to name"

The press are cucked. Why shouldn't she be named?

You sound like a school-shooter. You hate everyone except sub11 yo children (they are about the only nonsexhavers nowadays). You hate your parents by definition.

It's time to start making vlogs from your car, Elliot.

No. I actually have no problem with people who have sex within marriage (ie. in a civilized manner). My parents have only had sex within marriage (they're third worlders, very traditional and religious) so I don't hate them. Of course, if you want to say I'm deluded for hating the rest of these sex having savages then you might as well say that nearly ever human alive from the beginning of civilization up until the 1960's was deluded because almost all of them would agree with me.

In fact, MANY would even say I'm too soft on these barbarians. Augustus, the founder of the Roman Empire (arguably the greatest statesman to ever live, his life is one of the greatest pinnacles of human civilization) in his Augustan Leges Iuliae, specifically the Lex Iulia de Adulteriis Coercendis, allowed fathers to kill their daughters and their partners on the spot if he found them having pre-marital/extra-marital sex in his household. Would you tell Augustus to start making Elliot Rodger vlogs?

Last edited:
She'd treat the best looking mentalcel in this forum as subhuman

LOL if you think this can happen. Women can accuse Jews of rape, but Jews can always get one up on them and accuse them of holocaust denial and antisemitism, which is million times worse in the West in 2020.

It's literally impossible to beat the Jews at opression olympics.

Based. Gad Saad needs to be told this.

No. I actually have no problem with people who have sex within marriage (ie. in a civilized manner). My parents have only had sex within marriage (they're third worlders, very traditional and religious) so I don't hate them. Of course, if you want to say I'm deluded for hating the rest of these sex having savages then you might as well say that nearly ever human alive from the beginning of civilization up until the 1960's was deluded because almost all of them would agree with me.

In fact, MANY would even say I'm too soft on these barbarians. Augustus, the founder of the Roman Empire (arguably the greatest statesman to ever live, his life is one of the greatest pinnacles of human civilization) in his Augustan Leges Iuliae, specifically the Lex Iulia de Adulteriis Coercendis, allowed fathers to kill their daughters and their partners on the spot if he found them having pre-marital/extra-marital sex in his household. Would you tell Augustus to start making Elliot Rodger vlogs?

Oh, you said "sexhavers" so I thought you meant "anyone who has sex". I didn't know you were referring to traditionalism.

Oh, you said "sexhavers" so I thought you meant "anyone who has sex". I didn't know you were referring to traditionalism.
:giga: I was just generalizing in my fit of rage. Tbh while I support traditionalism, by this point even a soft version of traditionalism where dating is still allowed would be significantly better than what's going on now. These days, we have foids who are traveling to "discover" themselves and having sex with CHADS in like 20 different European countries before going back home, like this whore did.

You have to be cucked to marry a foid these days, this is the type of shit she was doing when she was young unless she was raised in some super conservative religious household.

LOL if you think this can happen. Women can accuse Jews of rape, but Jews can always get one up on them and accuse them of holocaust denial and antisemitism, which is million times worse in the West in 2020.

It's literally impossible to beat the Jews at opression olympics.

Based. Gad Saad needs to be told this.
These savages are sex havers and I have nothing but disdain and hatred for sex havers.

Sex and sex havers aren't the problem. Stop with the crabs in a bucket mentality, it's lame.

The problem is degeneracy, which is completely setting new floors for how low people go. The kind of degenerate acts people do these days are the the kinds of things even animals don't do.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back