Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The bluepill can get us at anytime

• Thread starter Eminemshalfbrother
  • Start date
Eminemshalfbrother

Eminemshalfbrother

Officer
★★★
bluepill can get us at anytime cause it’s in our blood. You see how stupid normies behave, but if you think you even have a 0.1% chance of fucking, you will crumble too, it will infect your brain, you will immediatley forget about all of the truth, and proceed to simp and cuck. You will think that this person is special despite them luckily being absent right now during their prime years. Even when your 40, your not gonna give a fuck at that point if you haven’t roped, you will become betabuxx eventually and just live with it.That’s how betabuxx have been made throughout history, and why incels still exist at large today. You can’t beat your human nature, your mind will eventually settle for those who ignored you during their prime years, and only want to settle down now that nobody wants them and they need a wallet.

Hence why you need your daily dose of Blackpill every single morning

It never really gets me. Don't get me wrong it is there but I am always able to overpower it with my blackpilled mind.

Hence why you need your daily dose of Blackpill every single morning
No amount of blackpill can replace the human desire to breed

Tonites meal is Sweet and sour with rice and chicken, Followed by a glass of Lipton Peach Tea.

Speak for yourself, I'm never succumbing to it

True, but i will die before i betabux a foid

I have a zero percent chance of fucking so there’s that

That's why betabuxxing is a problem because they enable foids to think they can just fuck during their prime years and live off betabuxxers after.

Obviously. I would backstab my remaining friends and make fun of incels if it means I could coom inside a semi attractive young woman without paying for it.

bluepill can get us at anytime cause it’s in our blood. You see how stupid normies behave, but if you think you even have a 0.1% chance of fucking, you will crumble too, it will infect your brain, you will immediatley forget about all of the truth, and proceed to simp and cuck. You will think that this person is special despite them luckily being absent right now during their prime years. Even when your 40, your not gonna give a fuck at that point if you haven’t roped, you will become betabuxx eventually and just live with it.That’s how betabuxx have been made throughout history, and why incels still exist at large today. You can’t beat your human nature, your mind will eventually settle for those who ignored you during their prime years, and only want to settle down now that nobody wants them and they need a wallet.
impossible since women are repulsed by me