Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The most deceiving bluepill argument

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
When a sub5 male is told by parents or normies that they will one day find the right one, he is being misled. Imagine a sub5 male who is 16 years old, it's his first year of high school, he says, "I want to a girlfriend" his parents tell him, "you are young, you will find the right one, just be patient"
He waits... He is now 20 years old and he is still single, he again says, "I still dont have a gf despite trying" his parents say "well, you are still young, just keep trying, and you will get what you want" he agrees.
He is now 25 years old, he graduated from college, he is still single and he says, "ive been single for too long, I still don't have a gf, I'm doing whatever I can to improve but nothing seems to work" his parents tell him, "maybe you are not trying hard enough, maybe you need to be more responsible, don't give up, if you give up now, you will never find a gf" he accepts their advice.
He is now 30 years old, he is still single, he says "I should have a wife and kids by now, what am I doing wrong, why do girls dislike me? I have a good personality" his parents tell him, "you weren't trying hard enough, if you took responsibility, then you would have gf by now".
He is now 80 years old and he is forever alone, he never realizes that the BP was true all along, he gives up on life, and he dies of old age, he dies without knowing the truth of the BP because nobody told him about it. So many old people die alone and they never discover the truth, they die without knowing it. At some point, you have to give up on finding a gf, finding a gf is not a realistic goal for sub5 males in 2024.

Last edited:
He should have just smoked some pot and played video games.

But in the end he should have listened to Hamudi:
"If you are ugly, then you are ugly and you cannot improve your life. You can commit a mass shooting or commit suicide, because it is over for you."

I want to put my weiner inside of a vagina

Yes, me too. I want to become aroused by a clotheless femoid and proceed to put my naked genitals into hers and thrust back and forth. This would provide to me immense mental satisfaction in which no other activity could compare.

When they hit you with the
"you are young, you will find the right one, just be patient"
They expect you to be a betabux for a future single mother. And if you are too much of a truecel to be a betabux then they know it never really began for you

Facts. These bluepillers are so delusional that they will keep telling you the same foolishness over and over until you die of old age.

When a sub5 male is told by parents or normies that they will one day find the right one, he is being misled. Imagine a sub5 male who is 16 years old, it's his first year of high school, he says, "I want to a girlfriend" his parents tell him, "you are young, you will find the right one, just be patient"
He waits... He is now 20 years old and he is still single, he again says, "I still dont have a gf despite trying" his parents say "well, you are still young, just keep trying, and you will get what you want" he agrees.
He is now 25 years old, he graduated from college, he is still single and he says, "ive been single for too long, I still don't have a gf, I'm doing whatever I can to improve but nothing seems to work" his parents tell him, "maybe you are not trying hard enough, maybe you need to be more responsible, don't give up, if you give up now, you will never find a gf" he accepts their advice.
He is now 30 years old, he is still single, he says "I should have a wife and kids by now, what am I doing wrong, why do girls dislike me? I have a good personality" his parents tell him, "you weren't trying hard enough, if you took responsibility, then you would have gf by now".
He is now 80 years old and he is forever alone, he never realizes that the BP was true all along, he gives up on life, and he dies of old age, he dies without knowing the truth of the BP because nobody told him about it. So many old people die alone and they never discover the truth, they die without knowing it. At some point, you have to give up on finding a gf, finding a gf is not a realistic goal for sub5 males in 2024.
Non chad men are the most lied to collective in history.

But in the end he should have listened to Hamudi:
"If you are ugly, then you are ugly and you cannot improve your life. You can commit a mass shooting or commit suicide, because it is over for you."
Yeah, Hamudi was very much ahead of his time.

When they hit you with the
"you are young, you will find the right one, just be patient"
They expect you to be a betabux for a future single mother. And if you are too much of a truecel to be a betabux then they know it never really began for you