Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Blackpill is spreading FAST.

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175583081

Wasn't expecting to see a thread like this on the misc. Usually the misc is all about "cutting fat and chewing gum to get dat dere chiseled jawline, compound exercises to increase testosterone, KONFIDENCE", but for once there's a non-retarded thread. Just shows how the truth is spreading. Most of the people seem to agree with it.

Still lots of bluepilled and redpilled folks.

A lot of them are starting to realize that normie maxing does not apply to very ugly men.

>The original source of "just bee urself dude" is finally getting blackpilled
Based

What? The blackpill originated from the misc...

The blackpill is very brutal. I cried myself to sleep when I finally realized that I was ugly.

I'll give it 10 or 20 years and the blackpill will be accepted by most men

What? The blackpill originated from the misc...
Not sure if that's true, but even so most miscers call you a phaggot for subscribing to it. The misc is filled with broscience and PUA nonsense, rarely do I find a thread where people actually face reality.

You do realize that the misc is mostly satirical, right?

I'll give it 10 or 20 years and the blackpill will be accepted by most men
I think most people will need to take the natural path via the redpill first. Remember that most of society is bluepilled. I think it will take the redpill as long as it took feminism to spread, the blackpill will just come naturally afterwards from a dating market full of redpilled men.

How the fuck is that thread satirical, did you even read it?

Not that thread, but the ones containing "just shower brah" and "I deadlift 300 lbs" are mocking jock culture. Plus, the pics of ripped bodies are not their own. I said it's "mostly" satirical, although maybe less so these days.

I wish to be alive to live that moment

It will happen my friend. Some day womens high standards will go trough the roof that even the most bluepilled normies and numales will accept it.

I think most people will need to take the natural path via the redpill first. Remember that most of society is bluepilled. I think it will take the redpill as long as it took feminism to spread, the blackpill will just come naturally afterwards from a dating market full of redpilled men.

i agree it will take some time but it will happen sooner or later

It will happen my friend. Some day womens high standards will go trough the roof that even the most bluepilled normies and numales will accept it.
I hope so. But don't dream too much, numales will be always cucks without dignity or self respect

29 pages... Normies can't handle the truth.

I found the misc after failing at pua, and the misc led me to psl
holeclearofmud.jpg

My catfishing was posted on there, they all got triggered.