Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Spreading the blackpill. Who is interested?

B

Butter Dawg

Self-banned
-
Considering most people aren’t blackpilled, perhaps it should be spread, particularly to young zoomers. They’re the ones who would need it the most.

And to all the haters, you can just leave, the blackpill is more that merely looksmaxxing, so if you don’t wanna spread it, go view some chadfish prank shitpost and leave spreading the blackpill to those who want to.

Already have been on tiktok or was a few months ago

there are barely any people who fully embraced the blackpill. You may think that they are blackpilled but they still have some hope in ascending. I've fully realized that I am a failure and that there is nothing I could do to change my situation due to severe autism which was caused by rotting abuse and neglect.

99% of this forum would ascend if they could. True black pill is not just no hope, it’s rope, black pill is like a spectrum

TikTok is gonna ruin it soon (they've already started). I preach the pill discreetly to those who will listen, but I don't have any legitimately incel friends.

99% of this forum would ascend if they could. True black pill is not just no hope, it’s rope, black pill is like a spectrum
They can they are just pussies

The blackpill is mainstream knowledge now. The simps choose not to embrace it.

No blackpill for your face

Considering most people aren’t blackpilled, perhaps it should be spread, particularly to young zoomers. They’re the ones who would need it the most.

And to all the haters, you can just leave, the blackpill is more that merely looksmaxxing, so if you don’t wanna spread it, go view some chadfish prank shitpost and leave spreading the blackpill to those who want to.
I will participate in spreading the blackpill by staring a YouTube channel. I just need to find time to make videos

I will participate in spreading the blackpill by staring a YouTube channel. I just need to find time to make videos
Respect, brother. Spread the word, they shall awake.The blind will see. The dead will hear. The dumb will be snapped out of their zombified somnambulism

Nah
blackpill already went mainstream but normies couldn't cope with it, so they choose to looksmaxx

Nihilism also has this problem, the "idea" fails to resonate with people, Chad is not affected by the blackpill, Normies (HTN,MTN) don't share the same life experiences as incels (bullying for their looks,ability limited by poor genes,etc)

Also being blackpilled in every aspect of your life leads you to a solitary ""monk"" life style, so it's not appealing for the majority of LTN

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back