Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The blackpill is liberating

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Since getting blackpilled with all the depression, angst and rage i feel liberated and free that there are people out there who relate to me and everything now makes sense. This is why Islam says this and that, the behavior of man and how simple and reptilian the human is.

I also dont feel succumbing to all these tricks and tactic bullshit to get women. It is over. Lest you establish shariah law or just be an NPC character so your looksmatch can be ruined by chad and raise his taller prettier children.

Seriously, all these liberal ideas and communism and garbage. They sound good on paper but disastrous applied

Once you get banned you wont feel that way

blackpill till i die

Since getting blackpilled with all the depression, angst and rage i feel liberated and free that there are people out there who relate to me and everything now makes sense. This is why Islam says this and that, the behavior of man and how simple and reptilian the human is.

I also dont feel succumbing to all these tricks and tactic bullshit to get women. It is over. Lest you establish shariah law or just be an NPC character so your looksmatch can be ruined by chad and raise his taller prettier children.

Seriously, all these liberal ideas and communism and garbage. They sound good on paper but disastrous applied
the blackpill can reunite men from all races and creed and ideologies, modern foids are so toxic than nazis, muslim and commies are uniting tired of their vapid bullshit

Same goes with Islam. Also Islam does not stop hypergamy, women are free to marry any Islamic man they want, so for obviously, all of them will choose chads. It's only better for curbing degeneracy, that's all.

Once you go black you never go back

tbh

I can definitely relate to this.

Same goes with Islam. Also Islam does not stop hypergamy, women are free to marry any Islamic man they want, so for obviously, all of them will choose chads. It's only better for curbing degeneracy, that's all.
Your hypothesis is wrong and i get pissed off when i see curry incels say blasphemous things. As if Islam didnt uplift many dalits out of the caste system and they are now docs and engineers. They never look back.

In islamic marriage law the guardian of the foid has to consent. It is a requirement.

In islamic marriage law the guardian of the foid has to consent. It is a requirement.

Typical retard Islamist reply. How does consent from guardians ensure that a woman is bound to get married to an ugly ass subhuman instead of a chad? If the groom is ugly, a woman has full right to say "no" to that marriage in Islam.

Lookism is just basic human trait, Islam has no control over it. Not just that, Islam encourages hypergamy. Islam encourages women to get married to well-off man who can provide. Islam also encourages poor guys to abstain from marriage and suggest them to do fasting and prayer to keep their libido in check.

Typical retard Islamist reply. How does consent from guardians ensure that a woman is bound to get married to an ugly ass subhuman instead of a chad? If the groom is ugly, a woman has full right to say "no" to that marriage in Islam.

Lookism is just basic human trait, Islam has no control over it. Not just that, Islam encourages hypergamy. Islam encourages women to get married to well-off man who can provide. Islam also encourages poor guys to abstain from marriage and suggest them to do fasting and prayer to keep their libido in check.
The guardian looks for a good man and not how big his zygomatic bone is. How nice and hard working he is since men care about personality and merits. If she wants chad and the guardian can tell he is a loser then marriage is off.

I hear many things but Islam encouraging hypergamy is the king of the list. Many sahaba attained marriage while they are poor. Look up julaybib for instance

As for women choosing whomever she wants. It will be like the olden days. Women will choose who can support them and their offspring like how it has always been

The guardian looks for a good man and not how big his zygomatic bone is. How nice and hard working he is since men care about personality and merits. If she wants chad and the guardian can tell he is a loser then marriage is off.

What made you think a chad will always be a loser? LMAO. You are coping overboard. Just to add, ugly guys are generally losers and poors. Your looks plays a huge role in where you will end up in the society.

I hear many things but Islam encouraging hypergamy is the king of the list. Many sahaba attained marriage while they are poor. Look up julaybib for instance

That was possible because the societal/economic structure was completely different during that time. It's not going to work in today's industrialized society.

As for women choosing whomever she wants. It will be like the olden days. Women will choose who can support them and their offspring like how it has always been

Read my first reply.

Do a simple thought experiment. Let's say, everyone in the world become 100% true Muslim (hypothetically) tomorrow and we are living in the Islamic utopia. A woman with her guardians are looking for a husband. A white 6' tall blonde Muslim chad and a 5'2" ugly ass shitskin Muslim curry send a marriage proposal (also assume they both earn the same). Who will be chosen? Also remember that a man can marry up to 4 such women and can keep numerous sex slaves. In an Islamic utopia, if you are ugly and poor you will get shit. You are not even allowed to fap. You will keep fasting and praying until you die (or rope). On the other hand, a 9/10 rich chad will have 4 9/10 stacy wives and 20 sex slaves. All ethnic whores will flee their country and move to the west to become sex slaves in white chads harem.

What made you think a chad will always be a loser? LMAO. You are coping overboard. Just to add, ugly guys are generally losers and poors. Your looks plays a huge role in where you will end up in the society.

That was possible because the societal/economic structure was completely different during that time. It's not going to work in today's industrialized society.

Read my first reply.

Do a simple thought experiment. Let's say, everyone in the world become 100% true Muslim (hypothetically) tomorrow and we are living in the Islamic utopia. A woman with her guardians are looking for a husband. A white 6' tall blonde Muslim chad and a 5'2" ugly ass shitskin Muslim curry send a marriage proposal (also assume they both earn the same). Who will be chosen? Also remember that a man can marry up to 4 such women and can keep numerous sex slaves. In an Islamic utopia, if you are ugly and poor you will get shit. You are not even allowed to fap. You will keep fasting and praying until you die (or rope). On the other hand, a 9/10 rich chad will have 4 9/10 stacy wives and 20 sex slaves. All ethnic whores will flee their country and move to the west to become sex slaves in white chads harem.
I forgot that line. Looks get you places but still many incels here are engineers and CS code monkeys so they make bank.

That curry muslim can also get a sex slave. You buy them. They dont flock to you. Besides, i mean if you are adamant that it is practically impossible for a curry to convince a man to marry his daughter, get a qt3.14 sex slave

That is cope. We have all these technology and gizmod but man deep down is still primitive asf

sharia lawn for foids = me aproves

I forgot that line. Looks get you places but still many incels here are engineers and CS code monkeys so they make bank.

Yup, they can become betabuxxers. They will never get a genuine adoration from their "wives" as opposed to a chad would get. Islam does not change the wirings in foid brains.

That curry muslim can also get a sex slave. You buy them. They dont flock to you. Besides, i mean if you are adamant that it is practically impossible for a curry to convince a man to marry his daughter, get a qt3.14 sex slave

It's not very different from buying hookers. Yes, they will have sex with you but will hate you to their guts. You can't force a foid to love someone who is ugly. No matter how ""Islamic"" the society is.

Islam does not intervene or control the basic human mating strategy. Because it can't. The only solution is to genetically modify foid brains so that they appreciate ugly men.

Yup, they can become betabuxxers. They will never get a genuine adoration from their "wives" as opposed to a chad would get. Islam does not change the wirings in foid brains.

It's not very different from buying hookers. Yes, they will have sex with you but will hate you to their guts. You can't force a foid to love someone who is ugly. No matter how ""Islamic"" the society is.

Islam does not intervene or control the basic human mating strategy. Because it can't. The only solution is to genetically modify foid brains so that they appreciate ugly men.
How are we going to do that

It would be cool if there were an app that accurately shows you how your face would look like without carb diet, mouthbreathing and living outdoors.
sharia lawn for foids = me aproves
At last a sane non aspie

Read my first reply.

Islam is not a religion and system to cure the hypergamy, hypergamy will always exist even with the Islamic governance I agree with that. Islam is about submitting yourself to God alone, and it's politic system and it's laws are here to reduce, suppress and limit unmoral female behavior and not to cure it.

I feel the same, it's much better to know the truth that it wasn't your fault than to live in misery and frustration never knowing what's really wrong.

The blackpill is liberated us from cucked bluepill