Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Blackpill is 99.999% True, There are always Outliers

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I know a 16 year old model (Actual Hollister model) who has "dated" (Bs high school freshman version) a couple of guys that were legit incel tier looks, and one was a complete trucel tier face, I mean he was a legit 2/10 ugly as fuck truecel. And I'm not lying when I say this girl is GORGEOUS.

She's a virgin at 16, and is in that .0001% of females who don't have garbage emotional problems from being "pumped and dumped" by other men. It is my dream that I will find a way to meet her irl and marry her. Very unlikely considering the fact that she's a high school sophomore and I'm in college, but I will hold out hope. She is probably my last chance at an innocent virgin waifu.

Well I hope you'll get what you want, my dude.
Good luck

It's over boyo (not very over, but still). A very high hope (a model in this case), will only crush and disappoint you. Stay in touch with reality and don't take it too far.

7ae

Don't expect too much

Wow this cope is a good one.

It would not matter even if what you are claiming is true since that guy would inevitably get cucked and dumped, it is also possible she was using him for attention or agreed to date out of pity. She likely did not do anything sexual with him.