Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t think I’m an Incel because of the way that I look.

M3llow3lectrician

M3llow3lectrician

God’s plan
-
I genuinely think I’m a legit mentalcel. I had a psychotic break at 19 years old and was diagnosed with Schizoaffective disorder, but I was always different in school from my peers not talking very much especially to girls because of social anxiety. I remember in school sometimes a cute girl just talking to me would make my face blush really bad. So I never asked any girls out in middle school or high school and by 17 I was dealing with some serious OCD type shit and depression and dropped out of school and I’ve been socially isolated with no social circle ever since not that I really had one in school either though not with girls.

Now I’m not trying to say my looks aren’t a factor because I am 5’9 and overweight with an average face I’d say which is not good in 2024, but that alone shouldn’t have led to me ending up a 26 year old virgin. I think if I was neurotypical like my younger brother I wouldn’t even know about this forum or the black pill. I would have been less likely to end up here in this position. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
The average man has almost 0 default smv, if you don't have a healthy NT brain, trauma-free extroverted upbringing, confidence, mental strength, natural charisma and social environment needed to pursue women you will never automatically find a partner, women don't pursue sub7 men, as a sub7 you have to have a strong persistent violent character and always on the hunt and maybe you'll get some here and there, if you don't your fate is the same as a genetic sub5

Last edited:
The average man has almost 0 default smv, if you don't have a healthy NT brain, trauma-free extroverted upbringing, confidence, mental strength and natural charisma needed to pursue women you will never automatically find a partner, women don't pursue sub8 men, as a sub8 you have to have a strong persistent violent character and always on the hunt and maybe you'll get some here and there, if you don't your fate is the same as a sub5
Truth. It's over for normies (in terms of looks). They have become the new Sub-Fives.

I genuinely think I’m a legit mentalcel. I had a psychotic break at 19 years old and was diagnosed with Schizoaffective disorder, but I was always different in school from my peers not talking very much especially to girls because of social anxiety. I remember in school sometimes a cute girl just talking to me would make my face blush really bad. So I never asked any girls out in middle school or high school and by 17 I was dealing with some serious OCD type shit and depression and dropped out of school and I’ve been socially isolated with no social circle ever since not that I really had one in school either though not with girls.

Now I’m not trying to say my looks aren’t a factor because I am 5’9 and overweight with an average face I’d say which is not good in 2024, but that alone shouldn’t have led to me ending up a 26 year old virgin. I think if I was neurotypical like my younger brother I wouldn’t even know about this forum or the black pill. I would have been less likely to end up here in this position. :feelsbadman:

A man shouldn't have to simp around just to make friends or get pussy. Jestermaxing to get people to like you is humiliating.

The average man has almost 0 default smv, if you don't have a healthy NT brain, trauma-free extroverted upbringing, confidence, mental strength, natural charisma and social environment needed to pursue women you will never automatically find a partner, women don't pursue sub7 men, as a sub7 you have to have a strong persistent violent character and always on the hunt and maybe you'll get some here and there, if you don't your fate is the same as a genetic sub5

Is having to put up with bullying and getting mogged by other sub-7s a part of normie life?

Is having to put up with bullying and getting mogged by other sub-7s a part of normie life?
Yuh, but that's for people who at least are in the game so I don't have sympathy for them, for us we couldn't even enter the game to put up with anything

Count your blessings, despite how invalidating that may seem, because it's all in the face.

If you have a sub5 face, you'll never get laid, never get a woman.

But being overweight can be fixed with working out.

Mental health can be fixed if you go work with a doctor or some shi.

If you have an average face, you're a volcel, irregardless of your circumstances, because you could get laid if your mental illnesses were managed and you lost weight, but I can never get laid, because I got in shape, but because of my facial features, girls are repulsed.

Either way, I don't want to be jealous, and I wish you good luck in your endeavours.

Yuh, but that's for people who at least are in the game so I don't have sympathy for them, for us we couldn't even enter the game to put up with anything

I dropped out of the game precisely because of that, my desire for revenge overrides my libido and lonliness. If I still had my license, I would be driving around to go smash the windows or even set fires to the houses of people that made fun of me 10 or even 20 years ago.

its so nevER began

Average is incel now. Women have been told they should settle for nothing less than the best.
I call it "Painfully Average Syndrome". You may meet your looksmatch, but she'll think, "He seems sweet, but he's so average."
Most plain, average 5/10 guys grew up thinking they could settle down with a plain, average 5/10 woman. But those women look at them and want more. They want to date up. They want Chad. The only to attract a woman is to stand atop the mountain as the most attractive man she's ever met or will ever meet. If she ever thinks, even for a moment, that she could meet someone more attractive, then it's already over.

So really, any man below 8/10 never stood a chance. But you already knew that.

it's not even enough to be above average if you're a mentalcel.

Count your blessings, despite how invalidating that may seem, because it's all in the face.

If you have a sub5 face, you'll never get laid, never get a woman.

But being overweight can be fixed with working out.

Mental health can be fixed if you go work with a doctor or some shi.

If you have an average face, you're a volcel, irregardless of your circumstances, because you could get laid if your mental illnesses were managed and you lost weight, but I can never get laid, because I got in shape, but because of my facial features, girls are repulsed.

Either way, I don't want to be jealous, and I wish you good luck in your endeavours.
I disagree, height is all that matters, it's the build a buff, tall, ugly guy, mogs the short cunt with ehh physique