Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The biggest thing i will never forgive of my parents is circumcising me

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Imagine making a choice for me when im too young to even know what it is. We just went to the hospital one day when i was like 8 and i had no idea what happened til i got put to sleep and woke up with pain in my crotch. What for exactly? Not like im religous now and i love that they did it. They took a valuable piece of me that i mightve enjoyed keeping. Its worsened when you hear women prefer uncut men as well and uncut men feel more pleasure

I know im incel but i mightve been able to cope better knowing i was uncut atleast. If there was a slight chance i was gonna have sex my dick mightve been more presentable. The cut has literally fucked my dick up. When i compare it to uncut dicks on google it shows how fucked up it is.

The tip is colorless and dry from the exposure to air all the time, the place betwen the tip and shaft also looks very gross and scarred. The skin on the shaft also looks so weird and with abnormal hairs. Sorry for the mental imagery but damn fuck my parents for choosing this for me. I think this also caused my penis to shrink. I probably wluldve been packin if i wasnt cut. They fell for desert kike religion propaganda the dumb shits

Still have my foreskin.

based grudge-keeper

fuck dick cutters, the operation is not necessary at all

Tbh

retarded ass Jews:feelsUgh:

I’m glad I have my foreskin tbh:feelsmage:
based

i vaguely remember there were some kids in our neighborhood, mongol or turkish or something, and there were jokes around them that they got circumcised and were walking funny because of it

honestly this shit just boggles my fucking mind

based

i vaguely remember there were some kids in our neighborhood, mongol or turkish or something, and there were jokes around them that they got circumcised and were walking funny because of it

honestly this shit just boggles my fucking mind
Also turkish as well and i was walking very funny cause of it. Lots of discomfort and bleeding

Wait, women prefer uncut men? I thought it was the opposite tbh. I’m uncut myself but not like I’m gonna be using that thing with any locals.

Imagine making a choice for me when im too young to even know what it is. We just went to the hospital one day when i was like 8 and i had no idea what happened til i got put to sleep and woke up with pain in my crotch. What for exactly? Not like im religous now and i love that they did it. They took a valuable piece of me that i mightve enjoyed keeping. Its worsened when you hear women prefer uncut men as well and uncut men feel more pleasure

I know im incel but i mightve been able to cope better knowing i was uncut atleast. If there was a slight chance i was gonna have sex my dick mightve been more presentable. The cut has literally fucked my dick up. When i compare it to uncut dicks on google it shows how fucked up it is.

The tip is colorless and dry from the exposure to air all the time, the place betwen the tip and shaft also looks very gross and scarred. The skin on the shaft also looks so weird and with abnormal hairs. Sorry for the mental imagery but damn fuck my parents for choosing this for me. I think this also caused my penis to shrink. I probably wluldve been packin if i wasnt cut. They fell for desert kike religion propaganda the dumb shits
Doesn’t matter