Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the biggest blackpill moment off my 18 years of existence

deperateSD

deperateSD

★★
I made a post recently about helping a chad in my mua thai class. he was very chill, up until today's session. He keep calling me "little guy". hes 195 and im 176. i got anoyyed at one point and asked him to stop, he didnt stop. So during sparring i popped his nose,and dropped him. AND THEN THE STACY OF OUR GROUP CAME TO HIM AFTER SPARRING TO ASK IF HES OKAY, AND THAT HES SO BRAVE TO FACE ME!.

Honestly done with this world.

Chad ALWAYS wins even when he loses, once you accept that the world makes sense. Also Chads can never and will never respect incels even if you know more about martial arts, he will fuck that foid tonight calling it a lucky shot before he shots his seed into her womb, nevER began for muay thaicels

Chad ALWAYS wins even when he loses, once you accept that the world makes sense. Also Chads can never and will never respect incels even if you know more about martial arts, he will fuck that foid tonight calling it a lucky shot before he shots his seed into her womb, nevER began for muay thaicels
i have been talking to her, spitting game to her for 2 months straight. and chad gets knocked out by me. And she still chooses chad.

im getting murderous thoughts in my head now man.

i worked so hard for my muay thai skills, learning to talk to women. upgrading my appreance, and yet chad takes her.

Never help a chad.

i have been talking to her, spitting game to her for 2 months straight. and chad gets knocked out by me. And she still chooses chad.
When you accept that its never been about ability or skill but about looks and representation, you have faced the brootal blackpill of reality in which there is no escape, welcome to the club
im getting murderous thoughts in my head now man.
Can't even say I blame you, but the truth of it is that any resistance won't make a difference, they already hate you so even if you killed them both you would just be affirming what they believe
i worked so hard for my muay thai skills, learning to talk to women. upgrading my appreance, and yet chad takes her.
Yeah, fucking brootal brocel, that shit extra stings cause you actual put in physical effort, the only cope left at this point is to ignore foids and keep grinding for your own sake, its the only way to reach the dark enlighten

18 years old and posting on here. Gtfo and try to make something out of your life and with women.

When you accept that its never been about ability or skill but about looks and representation, you have faced the brootal blackpill of reality in which there is no escape, welcome to the club

Can't even say I blame you, but the truth of it is that any resistance won't make a difference, they already hate you so even if you killed them both you would just be affirming what they believe

Yeah, fucking brootal brocel, that shit extra stings cause you actual put in physical effort, the only cope left at this point is to ignore foids and keep grinding for your own sake, its the only way to reach the dark enlighten
you know what i needed that, thanks.

18 years old and posting on here. Gtfo and try to make something out of your life and with women.
currently accapted to medschool next year.

and women....

lets just say its not working out the way i want....

and women....

Considering its a field dominated by toilets and if you are not some fakecel then you are begging for extra trouble for just existing as an ugly male throughout your entire career.

and women....

I would say if you finish college and still are incel, then it’s probably over. Don’t give up rn bro.

I made a post recently about helping a chad in my mua thai class. he was very chill, up until today's session. He keep calling me "little guy". hes 195 and im 176. i got anoyyed at one point and asked him to stop, he didnt stop. So during sparring i popped his nose,and dropped him. AND THEN THE STACY OF OUR GROUP CAME TO HIM AFTER SPARRING TO ASK IF HES OKAY, AND THAT HES SO BRAVE TO FACE ME!.

JFL. Female nature in a nutshell.

brutal. Why are you helping him though? Just ask him to introduce you to other girls, otherwise its pointless

Considering its a field dominated by toilets and if you are not some fakecel then you are begging for extra trouble for just existing as an ugly male throughout your entire career.
it has always been my dream to be a surgeon. i wont stop because its mostly filled up with foids.

you should have stopped the first moment he called you small guy
he definitely didn't want to be dominated in a fight by a guy way shorter than him so he tried to stroke his ego on you.
also why is this stacy even with you 2 at the sparring?

brutal. Why are you helping him though? Just ask him to introduce you to other girls, otherwise its pointless
i helped him, because that who i am.

whenever i see a person who needs help, i try to help them.

And how will him introducing me to girls he knows help me? They know chad more than i do, and there probably already lining up for him

you should have stopped the first moment he called you small guy
he definitely didn't want to be dominated in a fight by a guy way shorter than him so he tried to stroke his ego on you.
also why is this stacy even with you 2 at the sparring?
we have a group of around 20 people each session. Sparring is done 1 on 1 for everyone to see.

not only trying to recreate a competition, but also for coach to point our mistakes so the others wont make them next sparring session.

I would say if you finish college and still are incel, then it’s probably over. Don’t give up rn bro.
i just want to know what it feels like being in a relationship man.

But how tf am i gonna get that, if some chad that gets dropped by me get the gil i want.

i helped him, because that who i am.

whenever i see a person who needs help, i try to help them.

And how will him introducing me to girls he knows help me? They know chad more than i do, and there probably already lining up for him
they can't get him anyway, so it's a good opportunity for you to ascend. Or just stop talking to him, constant mogging is vERy bad for mental health

they can't get him anyway, so it's a good opportunity for you to ascend. Or just stop talking to him, constant mogging is vERy bad for mental health
i think he doesnt want to talk to me anymore. he got pretty messed up in 2 minutes.

But all the girls around him are probably already fucked by chad. rather stay single than having a foid creampied with that assholes seed.

i think he doesnt want to talk to me anymore. he got pretty messed up in 2 minutes.

But all the girls around him are probably already fucked by chad. rather stay single than having a foid creampied with that assholes seed.
i feel you brocel. I got mentally destroyed by chad literally getting 10x more female attention in a second than me in my entire life. I'm not even exaggerating, it's that brutal and i see him everyday with a different girl. I need to fucking kill him and his whores in 2 years before i graduate from uni

Why would u help him

I started posted here since 18 years old. I am 23 now. When you know it is over, it's over.
18 yo is still fakecel tier imo. And you never attended college, so it was already over I guess.

I did, thrice, but always left first semester cuz I got gigamogged. Now I am offficially done.
Bruutal tbh. I got through cause I just kept my head down and didn’t look at other people.

IQ mogged.
Race mogged.
Height mogged.
Health mogged (I am disabled).

And no one wanted to be my friend or associate with me. @Copexodius Maximus
I was also lonely in college. Way harder to make friends than in highschool.

damn, yall making me scared of going to uni next year, i got around 8 good friend who sticked with me true hard times and i stuck witht them.

hopefully i can get friends in uni then.

chad wins a fight = he's heroic
incel wins a fight = he's violent

you may not get the stacy but hopefulyl the stacy lost interest in the chad afterwards and cucked him

thats just who i am. i always help people whenever i can.
Brother he wouldn’t give 2 fucks if you were in his shoes, don’t let other peoples failure’s be your problems :feelsokman:

you should break his elbow completely off