Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The best copes even further lower your smv

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Junk food, alcohol, drugs. All the best further tank your smv and destroy your body and well-being.

Anyway, after a long eight shift of wage slaving, I think I'm going to get a nice 6 pack of Pabst to cope

I mean on the other hand, they help you to die earlier without needing to rope.

So that's one upside.

Drugs are good in moderation IMO

Best cope is red bull tbhh

The best cope being the rope being

I mean your already ugly to women so would anything change?

What do you mean?
these wonderful copes make you look like shit, even in your face. lowering your smv might not mean a lot irl but it will certainly degrade your psl a bit. and for some people those psl numbers given by online looksmaxers mean a lot.

these wonderful copes make you look like shit, even in your face. lowering your smv might not mean a lot irl but it will certainly degrade your psl a bit. and for some people those psl numbers given by online looksmaxers mean a lot.
What's psl? And I don't care what looksmaxers say.

Video games too because they fuck up your posture sitting down all day tbh

this is so true, life balances the suffering out by not allowing you to cope too much. If I had it my way I’d be eating fast food, high on heroin all day..

this is so true, life balances the suffering out by not allowing you to cope too much. If I had it my way I’d be eating fast food, high on heroin all day..
same tbh

I don’t like junk food, I don’t like drugs, I don’t like alcohol. I can’t even cope with those 3 thing so because I don’t like any of them

Best cope is binge eating and vidya

I prefer other copes like gym and vidya. But we are already ugly as fuck, so our SMV doesn't even matter anymore.