Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The best a non-NT man can become

>balding at 30
>good hairline at 50
?

>balding at 30
>good hairline at 50
?
that's not the only surgery he got. Look at the mandible
hqciprg_elon-musk_625x300_16_March_22.jpg

elon-musk-1.jpg

that's not the only surgery he got. Look at the mandible
hqciprg_elon-musk_625x300_16_March_22.jpg

elon-musk-1.jpg
now normoids will tell you to just moneymaxx, what they dont realize is
He was born into a super rich emerald mining family. Literally impossible to lose unless you become a deranged drug addict or schizomaxx.
he basically had no risk while investing on big projects at 18 he was doing it for fun and failling did mot meant the end for him, if I ever invested what little I have now (at 22) and failed no one would be there to save me, not even my family, Musk did not take a risk, there was never a risk for him.

His IQ is also fake, no way this nigger who spends all day shitposting on twitter is 150 iq lmaooo :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He was born into a super rich emerald mining family. Literally impossible to lose unless you become a deranged drug addict or schizomaxx.
That’s part of being lucky. But even rich kids could lose their wealth overnight due to some contingencies in life or because they’re low iq. Not many rich kids made it to his level.

Luck > looks > hard work, kek