Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The Beatles would never exist if they had tried to start their career in 2018

platypus

platypus

Recruit
Beatles-640x458.jpg

This is a looksmaxxed, professional, anglemaxxed photo of them. Can you imagine trying to promote these guys to millions of teen girls in the current year?

ringo_small.jpg

societypill.

society alters the universal perception of what is considered attractive.

Also the lyrics would be considered patriarchal and misogynistic.

Just try to imagine Ringo Starr on Tinder.

Damn these guys are actually really ugly, they would never survive in the era of Justin biebers and one directions.

They statusmaxed big time, but music isn't just about image. I mean nobody wants to fuck Jay-Z or notorious BIG. That being said if One Direction are the current apex of male beauty I hate to see what kind of giga-Chads the future will come up with

Ringo is incel tier. John and George were normie tier and Paul is upper normie tier.

All of them mog me tbh, the only possible exception is Ringo. I have better bone structure but I'm balding, brown eyes and fucked skin.

They statusmaxed big time, but music isn't just about image. I mean nobody wants to fuck Jay-Z or notorious BIG. That being said if One Direction are the current apex of male beauty I hate to see what kind of giga-Chads the future will come up with

Scary thought that One Direction are the Beatles of 2018 in terms of looks. I guess we'll have genetically engineered God-Chads in another 60 years.

I was going to mention how John lennon admitted to beating women and children, but a lot of successful people today in music have gotten away with that. No one will ever rival the Beatles in popularity though.. Also a lot of rap is popular, and black people aren't exactly the most committed people to morality. Thugpill and Famepill.

Right place, Right time, Right society. Lightning in a bottle.

Lethal bandpill.

They just need to style like 2018 kids.

i look like ringo starr but with an underbite. its over

They're definitely blackpilled, they kicked out their original drummer, Pete Best because he was mogging them.
petebest_9022.jpg

Last edited:
They're definitely blackpilled, they kicked out their original drummer, Pete Best because he was mogging them.
petebest_9022.jpg

Wow. You can tell he knows it too. Look how smug he is.

Seriously just imagine if you were a true music loving promoter and you went out to try and make the beatles big in 2018.

Damn these guys are actually really ugly, they would never survive in the era of Justin biebers and one directions.
bieber and one direction make garbage music, whereas the beatles had a shit ton of legitimate hits

They were ugly as shit

Not quite, that pic is from their later times, they used to look like this when they started

611217_01.jpg

All of them were chadlites. Their looks was one of the main reasons for their success, given that most of their songs are fucking D grade.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back