Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the average sandnigger these days is like 10 times weaker than the average sandnigger back then

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
imagine ruining 14 centuries of evolution by mass inbreeding and destroying your whole gene pool

sandniggers back then beated christians and managed to get parts of south europe and sandniggers now are too retarded to even solve a math equation
wtf happened

Aren't you a doctor, that requires high IQ.

Aren't you a doctor, that requires high IQ.
studying like a machine isn't high iq

even ricecels in china who suffer from autism and can't talk to a female for like 2 minutes can get good jobs, studying depends only on personal effort

fucking islam ruined everything

even ricecels in china who suffer from autism and can't talk to a female for like 2 minutes can get good jobs, studying depends only on personal effort
True, unfortunately I'm a lazy fuck so I can't be bothered to studymaxx like you or the autistic ricecels

if pisslam didn't nuke the gene pool then we would have kept all south euorpe for ourselves and even managed to get some parts of the north (lifefuel)

who the fucks thought that fucking your first cousin is a good idea?

if pisslam didn't nuke the gene pool then we would have kept all south euorpe for ourselves and even managed to get some parts of the north (lifefuel)

who the fucks thought that fucking your first cousin is a good idea?
Islam is not the problem it’s the people they are so retarded and don’t think about their actions

the only thing islam was actually good at is that it made sandniggers barbaric and savages so they could kill and colonise all countries near them
i would accept islam but with the banning of cousin marriage

Well that’s bad tbh and retarded. The ones who do that are running the kids lives
sandniggers did inbreeding for like 14 centuries

50% of arab couples in the arabic world this day are cousin marriage so you can guess that like 90% of couples back then were cousin marriage or related female members

inbreeding reduce body size so not enough height or mass will be devoloped

check my thread about "50% of arabs are inbred"

But I hate the part about control like your not allowed to have certain hairstyles and u can’t even looksmax which is not even haram

But I hate the part about control like your not allowed to have certain hairstyles and u can’t even looksmax which is not even haram
it wouldn't be necessary if you're not inbred and arabs managed to keep all south euro for themselves

we would have much better environment for growth and be taller and physically stronger.

it wouldn't be necessary if you're not inbred and arabs managed to keep all south euro for themselves

we would have much better environment for growth and be taller and physically stronger.
Yea tbh if we were taller or even had green or blue eyes we wouIdnt even be incels today

imagine ruining 14 centuries of evolution by mass inbreeding and destroying your whole gene pool

sandniggers back then beated christians and managed to get parts of south europe and sandniggers now are too retarded to even solve a math equation
wtf happened

my parents are cousin
the way you abruptly bring this up makes me lol hard
Shark Tank Lol GIF by ABC Network

wtf happened
Your pfp happened, just as you said.