Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the average person here has an iq of 50

D

Despicablecel

Ugliest man alive
★★★
They believe anything a sandnigger says. Theyll believe sandniggers are tall just because of cherrypicked images showing 99th percentile ones next to 1st percentile people of other races. This forum is legit for people in special education.

Not cherrypickd. I show you street videos. This nigger is going crazy. :feelskek: :smonk:

Wow im seeing a sandnigger who’s biased post 99th oercentile sandniggers! Theyre all tall and good looking! its so easy to brainwash people here lmao ur all retarded

Legit all of you are RETARDED

what a garbage forum

Actually the correct grammar should be:

"The average person here has an IQ of 50."

Checkmate liberals

200.gif

Just surround yourself with sycophants theory

Just surround yourself with sycophants theory
He is retarded. I caught him in 4k, saying he wants to get surgery to look whiter(his words) in his semaxxing thread. So it's ok let him vent. He is understandably frustrated

sandniggers are ugly manlets

cherrypicked pics convicd fucking everybody lmao

muh sandniggers are taller than hapas

muh sandniggers are good looking

theyre literally primitive looking and ugly as fuck

Funny how you can't seem to cherrypick a single Blue eyed hapa. I have shown you a million videos and photos, and street photography videos. Seethe Yellow monkey.

Well, on average they are taller than Asians. That is just the reality

And why are you so pissed? Im just saying what I think about this
every moddle eastern cointry is sub 5’8 except like 2 countries

korea is 5’9, china is 5’8 with 1.4 bil ppl, northern china is 5’10

ur legit retarded

And why are you so pissed? Im just saying what I think about this
i know you have a math disability so you believe cherrypicked images. Its ok fsggot. Enjoy being a retard

based on what? also, hapas are taller than asians

retarded fag
Here is a map
View attachment 19_Year_Old_Male_Height_in_2019-NCD_RisC.png
Sands are generally a bit taller than a lot of East Asians, especially Lebanon which is the country @comradespiderman29 claims to be from. The reason China is a bit taller is because of the Han people in Central China, the ones in the south are all shorter. Also in my personal experience all the sands I met have been taller than Vietnamese, Japanese and SEA people

i know you have a math disability so you believe cherrypicked images. Its ok fsggot. Enjoy being a retard
I don't believe cherrypicked images. I don't agree with @comradespiderman29 that Arabs look like Nordic whites but I do agree with the fact that Arabs are a bit taller than East Asians, especially SEA gooks and southern Chinese

Here is a map
View attachment 1188118
Sands are generally a bit taller than a lot of East Asians, especially Lebanon which is the country @comradespiderman29 claims to be from. The reason China is a bit taller is because of the Han people in Central China, the ones in the south are all shorter. Also in my personal experience all the sands I met have been taller than Vietnamese, Japanese and SEA people
Maybe that wasn't the best map but you get the point

I don't believe cherrypicked images. I don't agree with @comradespiderman29 that Arabs look like Nordic whites but I do agree with the fact that Arabs are a bit taller than East Asians, especially SEA gooks and southern Chinese
I never said all of us were Nordic tier white. But white passing people or people with light eyes/hair(,who look ethnic) aren't rare at all. And I have posted plenty of videos of random people on the street.if you count the Lebanese diaspora, the percentage of people who pass as White/or have light hair/eyes is a lot more

Here is a map
View attachment 1188118
WAS I TALKING ABOUT SEA? THE MIDDLE EAST HAS MANLET COUNTRIES TOO JFL

MOST OEOPLE FROM CHINA ARE HAN YOU RETARD. MOST ARE FROM ABOVE THE SOITH HAHA

I never said all of us were Nordic tier white. But white passing people or people with light eyes/hair(,who look ethnic) aren't rare at all. And I have posted plenty of videos of random people on the street.if you count the Lebanese diaspora, the percentage of people who pass as White/or have light hair/eyes is a lot more
YES YOU DID YOU FUCKING RETARDED FAGGOT

you despierately want people to think all arabs are tall, blonde, nordic and gl

you say not all of u are nordic yet you spam vids of random people when people say arabs have darker colouring than whites

ur a fucking loser and i hope you die when your genetic falure shitskin family dies in a massacre caused by the jews

korea is 5’9, china is 5’8 with 1.4 bil ppl, northern china is 5’10
lol

imagine believing in Chink data, chinks are known for fraudmaxxing as hard as possible, surgery after surgery they want you to believe something else under all that plastic, they even banned height lengthening in China because of how many surgeries they get. This logic/mentality carries over to height data, they inflate the fuck out of everything, no piece of data can be trusted from there

Last edited:
i dint even give a shit what people here think. Irl, hapas are taller than sandniggers and stats support this too

every hapa i knew was above 5’9. I knew so many turbomanlet sandniggers

Many here boast of IQs approaching average scores. I myself sport an IQ only one standard deviation below the mean.