Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The average IQ of the incels.me poster?

IQ scores?

• 50 or lower

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • 50-70

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • 70-90

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • 90-110 (aka average)

Votes: 30 31.6%
  • 110-130

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • 130-150

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • 150-170

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • 170 or higher?

Votes: 9 9.5%

• Total voters
K

KvltWarrior98

Banned
-
Inspired by a recent post on the main forum, I had an ideea. Let's just ask anyone around here what your IQ score is; let's just see, are we as inteligent as we claim ourselves to be, or are we - as a group; incels - just average?

Also, if you vote, please also add in the thread where you had your test taken (eg. through MENSA, random internet, books, etc. etc.)

PLEASE, SERIOUS ANSWERS IF POSSIBLE!

Ok, I'll start... officially (according to MENSA, at least) I was tested around 154 through averaging 3 instances of the Standford-Binet, taken on different days. Which in theory would put me somewhere around 0.002% of the human population...

Well, fuck, it seems I'm still an incel even with this score. FML

Last edited:
If you can solve this, you’re at least gifted:

23.jpg

My IQ is pretty average probably tbh

Mine is between 70-90, more precisely I would guess around 75, Im definitely noticeably below average

Mine is between 70-90, more precisely I would guess around 75, Im definitely noticeably below average

Name checks out. HA!

Seriously tough, did you get tested? Or is it just your guess? I doubt you rank that low, seen your posts, you are coherent and rational (for the most time), quite unlikely to score that low, IMO.

Never had mine tested, but I feel like a strangely aware brainlet most of the time. I'd assume that the average here corresponds with world averages, so I guess 90-110.

jfl @ people who voted for "50 or lower"

Mine is slightly below average trying to increase it by studying math and coding more

Mine is slightly below average trying to increase it by studying math and coding more

Well... while the field of pure mathematics certainly involves problem-solving and pattern recognition abilities; you cannot solely rely on that for a dramatic increase in IQ per se. IQ tests also test for spatial and language abilities, so while you may be able to think critically about certain problems, maths will not be of assistance when it comes to unscrambling words or manipulating shapes (no matter how much you will insist on geometry and cartesian representation). In fact, IQ tests do not incorporate complex mathematical problems, but rather pattern recognition, language and pattern manipulation.

Well... while the field of pure mathematics certainly involves problem-solving and pattern recognition abilities; you cannot solely rely on that for a dramatic increase in IQ per se. IQ tests also test for spatial and language abilities, so while you may be able to think critically about certain problems, maths will not be of assistance when it comes to unscrambling words or manipulating shapes (no matter how much you will insist on geometry and cartesian representation). In fact, IQ tests do not incorporate complex mathematical problems, but rather pattern recognition, language and pattern manipulation.
I guess I am just trying to improve my problem solving and thinking skills

I guess I am just trying to improve my problem solving and thinking skills

Fair enough! What can I say, I wish you only success on your endeavour.

I don't know, I feel like we have some really smart posters on here though.

Number of pieces directly adiacent to the piece minus 1; a rule applied to pieces next to a border => 4
1 number of inclusions inside the piece - aka the place where it fits inside 66

Kek I don't think IQ here is average, if anything a bit higher

probably sub 70
if you have any real free ones link

Honestly my iq above average

Mensa said 116 i think.

Do we claim to be a more intelligent group? I dunno, I took one of those online IQ tests maybe 5 years ago and I got a score of 110, I know those don't mean much but I considered myself around average from there on.

I usually test around 110ish, but it's been awhile since I've bothered and I don't remember where I took the tests.

Thing is that IQ is a really bullshit way of measuring ability. My favorite example is that a lot of people boast about a high IQ they tested for when they were kids, not realizing that the tests they give kids are FOR kids and those scores don't apply after awhile. Those fuckers are clearly stupid.

Mental illness totally ruins any relevance IQ has, too.

If you can solve this, you’re at least gifted:

23.jpg
I got a 130 on Queendom.com or something like that back in HS but I think it was flawed so I would say my real IQ is in the 115-125 range

below average. most of us are ethnicels who on average have lower IQ than whites. then you also have that bad genes tend to come in packs so its more likely that we will be lower IQ based on our appearance.

Probably average.

below average unfortunately. High IQ users like myself are an endangered species, it gets lonely at the top.

done.
Didn't you say you have an IQ of like above 140? If you're not in High tech with that "high IQ" you're full of shit.

Incels as a whole probably have lower than average IQs, given that physical attractiveness is postively correlated with IQ, and high IQ is negatively correlated with depression and other mental illnesses. Having a high IQ also allows you to have a high paying job.

The IQ of the users of this website in particular likely is average or slightly above average, given that the only prerequisites to post here are basic literacy and knowledge of how to use a computer.

My IQ is probably a single digit tbh.

My IQ was professionally evaluated as being 110, however I have aspergers and NVLD with substantially discrepant subscores. My verbal subscores are in the gifted range, ie 120-130.

I’m probably around or below average IQ :(

At this point I could only hope for average. Doesn't matter anyway, a high IQ won't get me laid.

I don't know what my IQ is for sure, but its probably in the negatives tbh

less-than-50cel reporting in.

Didn't you say you have an IQ of like above 140? If you're not in High tech with that "high IQ" you're full of shit.
I'm actually retarded but don't tell anyone

Recently took an IQ test trying to get my autismbux.
95, might be higher if I didn't have a fourth grade understanding of math.

134; IQ test.com.

Probably not much in the way of internal validity with many of these online tests. Also, IQ has so many different metrics which need to be comprehended in a truly effective calculus that it's nearly impossible to get a fair estimation, particularly for those who are either Autism spectrum or for some other reason have a gross inflation in one cognitive area but diminution in another. Standardized tests (ACT, LSAT, GRE, etc) might be a better assessment of functional IQ then the traditional IQ test which is more abstract in its analysis.