Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The average IQ of Somalia is 68. How does a person with 68 IQ even think?

WomenDid9-11

WomenDid9-11

Banned
-
Screen Shot 2019 07 05 at 216

There are sign language knowing chimpanzees with a tested IQ of 70-80. How the fuck do you even survive as a people with 68IQ?

I doubt it's actually 68, that's the point where you literally can't decipher written language or do simple arithmetic. :feelskek:

@Reclusemaxer has 60 ia and does just fine

This is prob due to the fact that they don't even have a decent education system. It's like giving an IQ test to some ooga booga tribe living deep in a forest. It's absurd.

Race is a social construct!

Lol

Their IQ is that low for a few reasons.

1. Genetics (Even in western countries their IQ is lower than average)
2. Iodine deficiency (Drops IQ by ~15 points)
3. Heavy metal pollutants (Drops IQ, Increases Violence)

iq is prob partly skill,
I think you can be trained to think analytically and hence do better on iq test than someone with same innate abilities

Honestly, I have no idea. I have an average IQ and I still struggle to articulate myself every so often.

Poop countries with poop people seriously what the fuck did you expect

View attachment 654777

There are sign language knowing chimpanzees with a tested IQ of 70-80. How the fuck do you even survive as a people with 68IQ?

All you gotta do to survive over there is pick a banana off the tree and peel it and eat it. Then squat and shit. That's it. It is right on the equator. They don't need shelter or a heat source or warm clothes to survive

I doubt it's actually 68, that's the point where you literally can't decipher written language or do simple arithmetic. :feelskek:
They cannot do simple arithmetic. Most African languages just have words to describe three numbers: one, two, and more than two.

It is actually 68.

This is prob due to the fact that they don't even have a decent education system. It's like giving an IQ test to some ooga booga tribe living deep in a forest. It's absurd.

No.

It is due to different evolutionary pressures in Africa than in arctic climates. We have had a thread about this. I will bump it if I can find it.

They cannot do simple arithmetic. Most African languages just have words to describe three numbers: one, two, and more than two.

It is actually 68.
If that's so, then I don't know how a million Somalian refugees/immigrants are functioning in normal society... :feelsaww:

They should literally be mentally retarded. :feelsjuice:

Made me laugh though
True jfl. It’s just animal intelligence copers trying to make their field seem extraordinary by making the animals seem smarter than they really are, and being the one who discovered it.

If that's so, then I don't know how a million Somalian refugees/immigrants are functioning in normal society... :feelsaww:

They should literally be mentally retarded. :feelsjuice:

Those Somalian refugees are not functioning as mathematicians

Those Somalian refugees are not functioning as mathematicians
No, but you don't need to be a mathematician to have an IQ higher than 68. :feelsjuice:

Not to mention, there probably are some Somali mathematicians. :feelshehe:

Last edited:
Their IQ is that low for a few reasons.

1. Genetics (Even in western countries their IQ is lower than average)
2. Iodine deficiency (Drops IQ by ~15 points)
3. Heavy metal pollutants (Drops IQ, Increases Violence)
yeah this is it basically. pollution, cousin fucking due to Islam(Somalia has it), garbage education, and genetic limitations

Somalis are pretty good at piracy though. They need to outsmart those cargo ships to rob them

food. sex. thts it

somalicels @svgmn1 @SocialzERo how do you think?

I haven't asked such a question since I was sixteen.

A user named "Red Fox" posted the global IQ map for me to read.

Similarly low figures have been attested pretty much everywhere in Subsaharan Africa. The question is interesting indeed: how can they even survive and somehow run the cities that white colonizers built for them (even if they usually leave everything to decay, like it happened in Congo/Zaire, that had the second best infrastructure in Subsaharan Africa, second only to South Africa, when Belgians left Congo, and then have let it all degrade)?

One explanation Richard Lynn has offered is that people in civilized world, who have such low IQ scores (about 2% in White countries have the suggested Somali IQ) usually have additional mental baggage, that Africans with equally low scores don't have, so an African guy with an IQ of 68 will normally function better than a Caucasian with an equally low IQ.

Similarly low figures have been attested pretty much everywhere in Subsaharan Africa. The question is interesting indeed: how can they even survive and somehow run the cities that white colonizers built for them (even if they usually leave everything to decay, like it happened in Congo/Zaire, that had the second best infrastructure in Subsaharan Africa, second only to South Africa, when Belgians left Congo, and then have let it all degrade)?

One explanation Richard Lynn has offered is that people in civilized world, who have such low IQ scores (about 2% in White countries have the suggested Somali IQ) usually have additional mental baggage, that Africans with equally low scores don't have, so an African guy with an IQ of 68 will normally function better than a Caucasian with an equally low IQ.
I don't see how they would have a lower mental baggage. :feelshehe:

I don't see how they would have a lower mental baggage. :feelshehe:
The term Lynn used is "motoric deficiencies" I think. I didn't want to use it as he didn't go into much details and I would normally use the term "motoric" in other senses (like, "motoric tasks" etc.).

As to "lower baggage", well, a person with an IQ of 68 is apparently simply an average person in Subsaharan African context. Average genetics. The lowest 2% in Somalia would also have these motoric deficiencies like their counterparts in the West.

Also, in western medicine the IQ range of 50 to 69 is considered "Mild mental retardation": Likely to result in some learning difficulties in school. Many adults will be able to work and maintain good social relationships and contribute to society.

Sweeping generalization.

There are Somali computer scientists and mathematicians who live more productive lives than your dusty Cheeto ass.
Cope. Your nation is a dumbass and lives in caveman huts and their American coast relatives are egotistical because Africa hasn't done shit in eons

Never claimed to be a Somali.

I could be a white Afrikaner and you wouldn't know because you're an ignorant dumbass. I know it's easy to sit in your cum infested room and stereotype millions of people you've never met, but at least make an effort to understand how poor education infrastructure and nutrition can affect a countries IQ scores.

Also:
Accra. Ghana

Nairobi Travel Guide | Nairobi Tourism - KAYAK

Nairobi, Kenya
Accra - Wikipedia

Doesn't look like straw huts to me. You should stop talking because you're just embarrassing yourself at this point and sound like an aspie.
Cope. They are literally California on steroids. They are attacked by their poo neighbors often for retarded poo warring reasons. They eat people. Might as well rename it to donkey Kong country. Srs fuck somali

Muhhhh IQ is 168 pushing to 170 but I feel like I ain't shit.

Iq is a fucking meme

massive cope. I have seen high IQ nerds and many are earning massive money. IQ is Major key for money Maxx.
Only looks and enviorment matters
IQ MAY help you but is a totally optional and skipleable trait

Only looks and enviorment matters
IQ MAY help you but is a totally optional and skipleable trait
not for money maxxing in tech and many STEM jobs. Tons of high IQ ugly gooks and shitskin curries money mogging good looking whites.

not for money maxxing in tech and many STEM jobs. Tons of high IQ ugly gooks and shitskin curries money mogging good looking whites.
You cant mogg atractive people
Also iq for me as been useless my iq is 20 points over the average here and im a poor loser with 0 money on a dead end job :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

View attachment 654777

-
This is a common occurrence on this site:- believing something you read online at face value.

It is not possible for a country to have an average IQ as low as 68.- I would suggest that you check your sources in the future and learn how to evaluate information that you read online.
-

massive cope. I have seen high IQ nerds and many are earning massive money. IQ is Major key for money Maxx.
Yeah because they are just good at following directions that's the case with most NTs

You stole the land from Indigenous Americans, so you should follow your own advice and go back to cumskin land . Be the change you want to see in the world you dumb fucking bitch.

I'm losing brain cells reading your half baked effortless comments.
Africanincel77 is already proof of how nigger you are. You are like all the braindead infiltrators who say the same thing about my posts stfu and accept basic facts. Also I'm mixed I'm technically king of the earth. So I say go back to nigger nigger land you ape.
Banana GIF by Topshelf Records

Look at this this make you shiver with excitement?
oh yeah snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Fried Chicken Eating GIF
look at this niggger aaaaaaahhhweee nigger man aaaaweeeeewaaahaaaa @AfricanIncel77 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahee

Yeah because they are just good at following directions that's the case with most NTs
this is true but lots of the work is actually difficult and requires creativity I'd say.

this is true but lots of the work is actually difficult and requires creativity I'd say.
I'm too autistic so creativity might benefit. Especially if you draw alot.

I KNOW HIGH IQ CURRYCELS BUT MOST OF THEM END UP POOR ITS ALL ABOUT INHERITANCE AND LUCK :dafuckfeels:

I KNOW HIGH IQ CURRYCELS BUT MOST OF THEM END UP POOR ITS ALL ABOUT INHERITANCE AND LUCK :dafuckfeels:
maybe in Curryland. In USA hard work + high IQ is still enough to Money Maxx to a decent degree at the moment

You have the audacity to call me braindead when you can't even formulate a single coherent sentence that isn't laced with logical fallacies and false arguments.
Cry about it I don't need to explain why somali is a braindead nigger country that you alone get offended of me saying it's low IQ. Because time and time again you redditors can't seem to fucking get the common sense shit into you