Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The average Hezbollah guy brutally mogs any of us western cucks

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
It's brutally over. Our foids will willingly join their islamic harem sooner than we think. The end of the West.

All that because Israel decided to bomb children in Gaza. Fuck Israel tbh

:feelscry:

Capture dcran 2023 11 03 152327

Muslims also mate guard really hard. Chad religion. If you're from a strict Muslim family/background then you can only really get cucked by other Muslims.

Muslims also mate guard really hard. Chad religion. If you're from a strict Muslim family/background then you can only really get cucked by other Muslims.
Muslims are moggers tbh

The hazbollah will get Allahu Akbared by the kikes. Not only that but the nearby pisslamist Nations like Jordan/Egypt have refused to take Palestinians in

The only reason that Israel has not gone Hiroshima on mudslims is cuz Nuclear weapons possessing Iran has threatened serious action if they do so

cope

Foids don't even know what it is. They see an hypermasculine thing and automatically ovulate. Even a dog can induce that. Dogpill tbh
I mean hezbollah guys look caucasoid af. Basically caucasoid muslims

The hazbollah will get Allahu Akbared by the kikes. Not only that but the nearby pisslamist Nations like Jordan/Egypt have refused to take Palestinians in

The only reason that Israel has not gone Hiroshima on mudslims is cuz Nuclear weapons possessing Iran has threatened serious action if they do so
This time israel is in serious troubles. Biblical times.

This time israel is in serious troubles. Biblical times.
I don't know about the Bible but Israel is literally targetting assets of other countries, even western countries. Today, they bombed a french press agency and a cultural center. I really hope our deeply israelian corrupted medias will finally open their eyes on the true evil of this entire military operation. We come to a point where they can't spread their lies anymore.

They are literally curb stomping the Sands and claiming sands are attacking civilians to garner sympathy.
They claim lies over lies Lol

I don't know about the Bible but Israel is literally targetting assets of other countries, even western countries. Today, they bombed a french press agency and a cultural center. I really hope our deeply israelian corrupted medias will finally open their eyes on the true evil of this entire military operation. We come to a point where they can't spread their lies anymore.
yes when israel is detroyed you know we are at the end of times. End of this cycle of humanity

They are literally curb stomping the Sands and claiming sands are attacking civilians to garner sympathy.
Their Jew tricks aren't working this time. The Jews have really tangled themselves into a web. They:

1. Mixed their genes with Europeans, leading to many of them looking white
2. They proceeded to demonize white people in the media - the same people they now look like.
3. They promoted Islam in the media - the same people they are now fighting.
4. They pushed for Muslim immigration into the west - the same countries where many Jews currently live.
5. They pushed Shitkraine into a war with Russia - using up the same weapons they now need.

Now they are trying to kill brown children while looking white on camera and trying to minimize the bad optics that this entails. Even normies aren't buying it. I think in the next few years the Jews are gonna try to do everything they can to save the situation. I can picture:

1. A MAGA victory with increased civic nationalism. More support for Israel - the Jews will realize Trump is a better bet than woke Democrats and Trump will gladly do their bidding being a Shabbos goy.
2. Less Muslim immigration into Europe/West
3. Less demonization of Europeans
4. More Holocaust stuff on TV
5. End of Shitkraine war. For Jews this is not existential and cleansing the land of slavs is more of a bonus

Last edited:
Hopefully western powers don't let this slide. Israel has lived too long for about 70 years.

Hopefully western powers don't let this slide. Israel has lived too long for about 70 years.
France is too rotten to the core tbh

Medias are very partial and pro israelian, they propagate fake news all day, and they do it because Macron wants it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back