Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The autist who liked plants had more friend than me in high school

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★★
There was a literal diagnosed autist in my class in high school who's biggest passion was plants and I'm pretty sure he had 5+ friends while I had 3. :cryfeels:

Pretty sure he was raising weeds and only faked having autism so people don't see on his facade.

There was a literal diagnosed autist in my class in high school who's biggest passion was plants and I'm pretty sure he had 5+ friends while I had 3. :cryfeels:
I only had one friend throughout high school.

Pretty sure he was raising weeds and only faked having autism so people don't see on his facade.
He was like 160cm tall and weighted like 50kg. Don't think he was a gangsta man.
I'm pretty sure he has a great "personality" (looks)

^
Well when I say friends I don't mean people I interact with outside of high school. They never invited me for anything but I could still talk to them at school.

How good looking he was?

I wonder if saint birdcel has friends....

Attachments

• IMG_0885.JPG
    IMG_0885.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 14
Lol at him crying about having 3. I had 0
I would have rather had 0. But you can't randomly start ignoring your "friends" at high school.