Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Anime Recommendation Thread.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Bri8564 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
It's okay, just looking for a job, and preparing for college at late Feb.
What about you, kiddo?
Most of today was ok, haven't had any sleep because I was trying to fix my sleep schedule. Went on here tonight and got black pilled/triggered by some stuff I saw on here and heard that I should be going back to my classes tomorrow, not sure if I will skip the day or not :\. Thank you for asking, and good to hear it was ok for you and not bad.
Yeah, just be sure to take it easy. I've seen your other thread detailing, if you should continue high school, or not. The best thing you could right now is just get by and do minimal work to pass, just to get a quick high school diploma in your pocket, so you don't have to waste more time.
Yes, take a day off, just to organize yourself, and plan your life out accordingly, but be sure to attend school the next day afterwards <3.
High school is only temporay, it won't last forever. As you get older, time will fly by faster, as you know it :).
Thank you for all the advice <3.
idkwattodowithlife said:
I guess I'll recommend... To keep this thread on-topic.
School Days: Chad does his Chad things and well its sui- fuel (you could make it up) or REEEE fuel, depends on how you see or feel it.
86373.jpg

Perhaps, @Bri8564 should watch this, or he may have already watched it ^.
I have not watched it yet. You said its sui fuel, you sure i should watch it? lol

Bri8564 said:
Thank you for all the advice <3.I have not watched it yet. You said its sui fuel, you sure i should watch it? lol
If you get bored or annoyed after one episode, your free to skip it.

Has anyone seen Ergo Proxy? Its a good one, love the opening/theme song - Kiri by Monoral

Loner R2D2 said:
Has anyone seen Ergo Proxy? Its a good one, love the opening/theme song - Kiri by Monoral
Haven't seen it, but I'd be sure to put it on my watch list.

Psycho pass
psycho-pass.png

Justice, and the enforcement of it, has changed. Japan enforces the Sibyl System, an objective means of determining the threat level of each citizen by examining their mental state for signs of criminal intent, known as their Psycho-Pass. Inspectors uphold the law by subjugating, often with lethal force, anyone harboring the slightest ill-will; alongside them are Enforcers, jaded Inspectors that have become latent criminals, granted relative freedom in exchange for carrying out the Inspectors' dirty work.

Into this world steps Akane Tsunemori, a young woman with an honest desire to uphold justice. However, as she works alongside veteran Enforcer Shinya Kougami, she soon learns that the Sibyl System's judgments are not as perfect as her fellow Inspectors assume. With everything she has known turned on its head, Akane wrestles with the question of what justice truly is, and whether it can be upheld through the use of a system that may already be corrupt.

I've just watch Assasination Classroom (two seasons) and Magi (all three seasons), I'll add them in later, and I'd have to say they're pretty good. I'm trying to look back into the Animes @"Tempus Edax Rerum" and @Dardycunt @Indari recommended.

I'm currently going through Zero no tshuski? Next will be Little Witch Academia lol :).

From my last thread about Anime, it seems as if though, a lot of you guys like action. So I guess more action coming on the way :).

Gun Grave (similar to Hellsing): Skilled shooter, joins some big organization, gets betrayed, and back stabbed... Something more happens. Well, is it an Incel esque anime? I'd have to say its 50-50.

gungrave_03_800.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:
From my last thread about Anime, it seems as if though, a lot of you guys like action. So I guess more action coming on the way :).

Slice of life!

tenor.gif

And also I gotta recommend something for my Romance Comedy people :).

Tora Dora: Some mainstream Romcom anime (I think most of yous already watch it). As its about some protagonists that aren't attracted to each other at the start, they try helping each other to get with their crushes, their friends oppose them for doing, and they end up... (you guys can make it up for yourself or watch it to find out ;)).

0c40842ee6753a33e292ab258eb901171406587958_full.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:
And also I gotta recommend something for my Romance Comedy people :).

Tora Dora: Some mainstream Romcom anime (I think most of yous already watch it). As its about protaginist that aren't attracted to each other at the start, they try helping each other crushes, they friends oppose them, and they end up... (you guys make it up).

0c40842ee6753a33e292ab258eb901171406587958_full.jpg

Yayayay!

tumblr_inline_n3snzk9ZGi1snq812.gif

BLEND S!

I haven't watched it yet, but it has delectable traps and lolis!

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48wm7bA-Ps8&t[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mMKfqyeimA[/video]

These videos put a smile on my face every time I watch them.

my recommendation about anime: avoid anime

nausea said:
the cartoon I saw was good, also devilman, also tigerman, also mazinga z

See, you like some anime.

So, Violet Evergarden was kinda lame, looked like a VN crossed with a Ghibli film.

New season of Dagashi Kashi looks like hell and the eps are half as long.

Not shaping up to be a good Winter 2018 season.

a1.png

I guess I'll recommend another mainstream'ish action based anime.

Owari No Seraph (Two seasons): A story about some Orphans, that lost their parents to vampires, one kid joins some special force that exterminates vampires, and wants to get revenge. If you liked Akame Ga Kill and Attack on Titan, you'll probably enjoy this anime.

73474.jpg

Guin Saga: Kids have their kingdom trashed/destroyed, they escape from it, find a leopard headed man that's alpha, stoic, strong, smart, and cool. They all go on a adventure to get back into their kingdom.

75553.jpg

Watch it @"Tempus Edax Rerum" and @Sergeantincel (Did you finish watching Claymore? I'm judging you :heh: )

I just watched inuyashiki and it was a MASTERPIECE. I cried so many times while watching it.

@facade @"A Good Friend" @Bri8564

I'll try getting around to those animes lol.

idkwattodowithlife said:
@facade @"A Good Friend" @Bri8564

I'll try getting around to those animes lol.

What about Blend S?

Kointo said:
What about Blend S?

Blend S is generic slice of life shit but it's watchable and has some nice fanservice (Kaho)

idkwattodowithlife said:
Okay that too, lol.

tumblr_oa3ybs4Xr21va3696o1_500.gif

MAIN CAIM EN WID DU SOUCE, OOOH

Facade said:
Blend S is generic slice of life shit but it's watchable and has some nice fanservice (Kaho)

mRe5b6I.gif

But traps...

Kointo said:
tumblr_oa3ybs4Xr21va3696o1_500.gif

MAIN CAIM EN WID DU SOUCE, OOOH

mRe5b6I.gif

But traps...

I stopped watching after he was introduced

There could have been a new fanservice girl smh

Facade said:
I stopped watching after he was introduced

There could have been a new fanservice girl smh

I'm about to RRAAAGGGEEE

You don't like traps?

Facade said:
Gotta do it for Kointo.

american-psycho-w1280.jpg

You know ;).

Kointo said:
I'm about to RRAAAGGGEEE

You don't like traps?

Traps are gay and & disgusting :)

They could either introduce a boy or a girl but not a trap

Facade said:
Kointo said:
I'm about to RRAAAGGGEEE
You don't like traps?
How could you?!?!?!??!?!? Grrrrrrrrrrrr >: (

RbgYhzI.gif

idkwattodowithlife said:
Gotta do it for Kointo.

american-psycho-w1280.jpg

You know ;).

Pls watch samurai champloo :) [video=youtube]https://youtu.be/6LPDRjNP-kY[/video] It has so goods osts,nice storytelling and has original characters

Facade said:

tumblr_oxyc2nAdOb1tdrpkqo1_500.gif

FFFUUUUUUUUUATARRARARAARARAAAAKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKKKAKAAKAKAKAKAKSKSKKSKJKKFKFKFKFKFKF5JT5RJGJGHJHJREEEW BEW EW4 

med_1511697663_00025.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:
How could you?!?!?!??!?!? Grrrrrrrrrrrr >: (

RbgYhzI.gif

The only acceptable trap was Nagisa from Assass class and he wasn't really a trap because he never pretended to be a girl (His mother was crazy and forced him)

Facade said:
The only acceptable trap was Nagisa from Assass class and he wasn't really a trap because he never pretended to be a girl (His mother was crazy)

rarararara grrrrrrrr cyutyty

Kointo said:
tumblr_oxyc2nAdOb1tdrpkqo1_500.gif

FFFUUUUUUUUUATARRARARAARARAAAAKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKKKAKAAKAKAKAKAKSKSKKSKJKKFKFKFKFKFKF5JT5RJGJGHJHJREEEW BEW EW4 

med_1511697663_00025.jpg

The most punchable face right after Ajit pai

Facade said:
Pls watch samurai champloo :) [video=youtube]https://youtu.be/6LPDRjNP-kY[/video] It has so goods osts,nice storytelling and has original characters
I will.

After I get through 10+ more or so animes.

Does+this+make+these+kittens+our+purrophets+_1fe3b598ebb3e023ea3bfa24d0391293.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:
I will.

After I get through 10+ more or so animes.

Does+this+make+these+kittens+our+purrophets+_1fe3b598ebb3e023ea3bfa24d0391293.jpg

Put it on your watchlist

https://myanimelist.net/anime/205/Samurai_Champloo The soundtracks are from my favorite japanese beatmaker (Rest in piece)

Facade said:
The only acceptable trap was Nagisa from Assass class and he wasn't really a trap because he never pretended to be a girl (His mother was crazy and forced him)
Crazy how all of his classmates changed after the seven year timeskip, whilst he only grew 1cm of height, and still looks the same lol.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Crazy how all of his classmates changed after the seven year timeskip, whilst he only grew 1cm of height, and still looks the same lol.

He but he is dating is dream girl and was pretty badass right at the end. Koro sensei truly cjanged their lives for the better.

My favorite student was Karma though

Facade said:
He but he is dating is dream girl and was pretty badass right at the end. Koro sensei truly cjanged their lives for the better.
My favorite student was Karma though
Lol I like misses vitch (they usually call her bitch lol) and Mr. Korasuma, ah can't spell his name (their badass PE teacher).

idkwattodowithlife said:
Lol I like misses vitch (they usually call her bitch lol) and Mr. Korasuma, ah can't spell his name (their badass PE teacher).

Yeah they were awesome as well(Karasuma was his name).It was a pretty versatile show and had so many good scenes But I'm glad that they finished the show because milking a show is never a good idea.

Btw have you seen Code geass?

Facade said:
Yeah they were awesome as well(Karasuma was his name).It was a pretty versatile show and had so many good scenes But I'm glad that they finished the show because milking a show is never a good idea.
Btw have you seen Code geass?
Not yet, after I get through several animes lol.

I've watched Casshern Sins (it's a bit of a boring anime, but it gets better towards the end), I think it's a similar anime to Code Geass. Did you like Code Geass though :)?

I do have a bit of a liking to Sci-fi and Mecha animes. The only mecha anime I've watched so far was Evangelion Neon Genesis lol.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Not yet, after I get through several animes lol.

I've watched Casshern Sins (it's a bit of a boring anime, but it gets better towards the end), I think it's a similar anime to Code Geass. Did you like Code Geass though :)?

I do have a bit of a liking to Sci-fi and Mecha animes. The only mecha anime I've watched so far was Evangelion Neon Genesis lol.

Don't waste your time with slice of life trash :D Just focus on good animes. Code geass is awesome and covers so many different theories and philosophies which is quite cool.It's basically about an abandoned prince who wants to destroy his father's empire which covers most of earth's land mass. Just with his intelligence and power

Facade said:
Don't waste your time with slice of life trash :D Just focus on good animes. Code geass is awesome and covers so many different theories and philosophies which is quite cool.It's basically about an abandoned prince who wants to destroy his father's empire which covers most of earth's land mass. With his intelligence and power
Looks like @Kointo is getting BTFO lol, by this kid. I don't mind some slice of life, but If I watch too much of it, and I'll start too malfunction, and want to die.

Sounds pretty good, I may watch it before Psycho Pass (which you've recommended to me).

Facade said:
Don't waste your time with slice of life trash :D Just focus on good animes.

This is like saying being successful in life is preferable to being a NEET.

If you ever say that Dragon Maid is "trash" I'll beat yo ass nigger.

Kointo said:
Facade said:
Don't waste your time with slice of life trash :D Just focus on good animes.
This is like saying being successful in life is preferable to being a NEET.

If you ever say that Dragon Maid is "trash" I'll beat yo ass nigger.

Nobody should ever talk down on tohru >: ( (aka @Bri8564 kun)