Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Anime Recommendation Thread.

Kointo said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I also promised @kointo to watch Oreimo.
You better watch it goddamn it.
Gonna start it very soon ;). There's too many episodes of Magi to go through, so I may try to watch Oreimo on one go today, and then Assasination Classroom, then back to Magi lol.

Everyone should watch Texhnolyze. Its a little slow and brooding but it touches on a lot of pretty cool themes.

"The events take place in the vibrant yet dilapidated underground city of Lux. Denizens of Lux have come to call it "The City" and treat it as a sentient force. Three factions vie for control of the city: the Organo, a strictly professional conglomerate with ties to the criminal underworld in the prostheses business ("Texhnolyze"); the Salvation Union, a fanatical populist group interfering with the Organo's affairs; and the Racan, a marauding group of Texhnolyzed youths. The series has an ensemble cast, but events particularly focus on Ichise, a stoic prize fighter who loses a leg and an arm to satisfy an enraged promoter; Onishi, a young but level-headed executive of the Organo who has many enemies; and Ran, a little girl who has a very important gift that affects the entire city. As they struggle to accept the challenges that they are dealt, the characters bear witness to major events that determine the survival and fate of the city."

idkwattodowithlife said:
You should watch Spice and Wolf, I think you may like it.

I haven't watch "Assasination Classroom," is it good? And how many episodes does it have? I could throw in an extra anime to watch now, as I'm currently going through Magi: The labyrinth.. Of Whatever. I also promised @kointo to watch Oreimo.

I just finished Kobayashi Little Dragons Maid and Casshern Sins (I actually don't like that anime).

https://myanimelist.net/anime/24833/Ansatsu_Kyoushitsu_TV

It has 22 episodes It takes some time to get into the anime but it's definitely worth watching. It's not a stereotypical anime story I can promise you that.

Thanks @/pol/cel yeah I've seen that name of anime being mentioned several times around the web. I like animes with dark themes.

Thanks and oh yeah @facade season 3 of Boku No Hero is coming out, here's the season 3 trailer, I think...

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvwPmVdP-Eg[/video]

idkwattodowithlife said:
Thanks @/pol/cel yeah I've seen that name of anime being mentioned several times around the web. I like animes with dark themes.

Thanks and oh yeah @facade season 3 of Boku No Hero is coming out, here's the season 3 trailer, I think...

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvwPmVdP-Eg[/video]

i'm hyped

Been watching One Piece lately, the world and characters are so fascinating that the huge commitment is worth. Just skip the filler and you'll be good. I'm at episode 340.

Btw, couldn't the mods just sticky this thread as a anime general? That would help to organize the Offtopic forum TBH

Hey @kointo I've watched one season of Oreimo, you didn't tell me there were two seasons >: (. However, I'm up the third episode of the second season. I thought I'd be able to watch it all, but I fell asleep.

I didn't enjoy it as much as Kobayashi, the brother-sister relationship is kinda too close, and it reminds me off No Game - No Life. I'd never guess his sister was a massive otaku fan into eroge lol.

It also reminds me of Niseko, but I think its okay. Gonna finish up the second season of Oreimo today and get onto Assasination Classroom recommended by @facade (can't wait!).

anon_899 said:
Been watching One Piece lately, the world and characters are so fascinating that the huge commitment is worth. Just skip the filler and you'll be good. I'm at episode 340.

Btw, couldn't the mods just sticky this thread as a anime general? That would help to organize the Offtopic forum TBH
I'll watch One piece, once it finishes.

Its up to the mods, but I don't think its necessary though. It'd be great though, if some Incels wants to get into watching anime.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Hey @kointo I've watched one season of Oreimo, you didn't tell me there were two seasons >: (. However, I'm up the third episode of the second season. I thought I'd be able to watch it all, but I fell asleep.

I didn't enjoy it as much as Kobayashi, the brother-sister relationship is kinda too close, and it reminds me off No Game - No Life. I'd never guess his sister was a massive otaku fan into eroge lol.

It also reminds me of Niseko, but I think its okay. Gonna finish up the second season of Oreimo today and get onto Assasination Classroom recommended by @facade (can't wait!).

I'll watch One piece, once it finishes.

Its up to the mods, but I don't think its necessary though. It'd be great though, if some Incels wants to get into watching anime.

I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did

idkwattodowithlife said:

Refer to my sig. I love brother sister relationships. Did you get some enjoyment out of it at least? I loved it.

Also did you watch the true ending episodes of the first season? (episodes 12-15)

[attachment=891]

The second season would make no sense if you didn't watch those.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-31 at 9.49.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-31 at 9.49.21 PM.png
    248.4 KB · Views: 101
Kointo said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Refer to my sig. I love brother sister relationships. Did you get some enjoyment out of it at least? I loved it.
Also did you watch the true ending episodes of the first season? (episodes 12-15)
[attachment=891]
The second season would make no sense if you didn't watch those.
I did watch the true ending episodes.

Where she didn't choose to fight him and flown over to America for her track & field career. Her brother then decides to come back to America to bring her back to Japan, the ending was sort of cute though :).

idkwattodowithlife said:

Where she didn't choose to fight him and flown over to America for her track & field career. Her brother then decides to come back to America to bring her back to Japan, the ending was sort of cute though :).

Are you going to continue watching it until the end?

Kointo said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Are you going to continue watching it until the end?
Yes.

Ikki Tousen

"The Romance of the Three Kingdoms" characters reincarnated as high school fighting girls

ikki-tousen-xtreme-xecutor_9bff0cbf.jpg

Girls Bravo

Boy is transported to female-only dimension, brings one back to Earth with him.

da99a9c59e3997acb079c375a73e75d1.jpg

A Good Friend said:
Girls Bravo

Boy is transported to female-only dimension, brings one back to Earth with him.

da99a9c59e3997acb079c375a73e75d1.jpg

Why'd he leave the female-only dimension?

Kointo said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Good. How's No Game No Life? I haven't seen it yet.
The guy that's patting the girls head in your signature, are the protagonists of that anime.

Its a brother-sister anime, but it doesn't go into much lengths like Oreimo. Its a little more on the subtle side.

Its a fantasy anime as well like Sword Art or Log Horizon, where they get transported from the real world into the gaming world.

You don't have to watch it. If you watch it after two episodes and it doesn't stimulate you enough, your free to skip it.

Kointo said:
Why'd he leave the female-only dimension?

It's been a while, but if I remember correctly they have to be transported through a tub drain and have little control over the process. Also, he's allergic to girls.

A Good Friend said:
It's been a while, but if I remember correctly they have to be transported through a tub drain and have little control over the process. Also, he's allergic to girls.

8816995.gif

Oh, I just remembered about One Punch Man. I enjoyed that one too.

Watch Boku no Pico if you're into traps like I am.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnkDM88Nhio[/video]

Dude c'mon, no shota anime lol. Least damage we could do to Incels is recommending Romance comedy and Slice of life, more of them prefer action based anime.

I need an anime like Death Note. I loved it too much. The strategy and decision making of the MC. Doing what it takes no matter what. All the suspense and shit. Ahhhh there's nothing like it. And yes I already watched Code Geass.

a-virgin-nigger said:
I need an anime like Death Note. I loved it too much. The strategy and decision making of the MC. Doing what it takes no matter what. All the suspense and shit. Ahhhh there's nothing like it. And yes I already watched Code Geass.
You'll probably like Mirai Nikki then.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Dude c'mon, no shota anime lol. Least damage we could do to Incels is recommending Romance comedy and Slice of life, more of them prefer action based anime.

"The Anime Recommendation Thread." Was I mistaken in thinking I could recommend anything I want?

idkwattodowithlife said:
You'll probably like Mirai Nikki then.

I've heard about it a lot but never gotten around to watching it. Never looked appealing. Guess I'll check it out.

a-virgin-nigger said:
I've heard about it a lot but never gotten around to watching it. Never looked appealing. Guess I'll check it out.

I might check it out too...

Kointo said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
"The Anime Recommendation Thread." Was I mistaken in thinking I could recommend anything I want?
Lol its cool, but at least you've provided trailer for whats to be expected from that anime.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Lol its cool, but at least you've provided trailer for whats to be expected from that anime.

Ok. Yeah, that's what you'll get out of it if you wish to indulge yourself.

I can't believe I finished the second season of Oreimo. I don't think I could ever watch another anime like that. The second season is better than the first season, I'd have to say... And it had also 30 episodes, it was weird how he rejected all of those girls, but pursued his... (just watch it to find out), also just kill me pls... Overall, I need to recover, and untaint my eyes washing with holy water, hopefully the next anime will be more action fueled. Overall, I don't mind slice of life animes, but not the ones like Oreimo lol.

I guess onto Assasination Classroom today.

As per recommended by Facade.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I can't believe I finished the second season of Oreimo. I don't think I could ever watch another anime like that. The second season is better than the first season, I'd have to say... And it had also 30 episodes, it was weird how he rejected all of those girls, but pursued his... (just watch it to find out), also just kill me pls... Overall, I need to recover, and untaint my eyes washing with holy water, hopefully the next anime will be more action fueled. Overall, I don't mind slice of life animes, but not the ones like Oreimo lol.

As per recommended by Kointo.

Did you not like it? Also I never recommended Assassination Classroom.

Kointo said:
idkwattodowithlife said:

As per recommended by Kointo.
Did you not like it? Also I never recommended Assassination Classroom.
First season, 5/10. Second season, 6/10. Overall, 5.5/10.

Its a unique anime and what kept me watching it is how their relationship develops. Especially, to see if he would last long with Kuraneko. I thought the anime was going turn into School days lol.

Assasination Classroom was recommended by @facade (Sorry my mistake, kointo) and I promised him, that I'll watch it soon.

idkwattodowithlife said:

What are your reasons? Also, check your pms.

Kointo said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
What are your reasons? Also, check your pms.
Its probably a good anime for many others, but it just kind of felt uncomfortable to me >.<, and like School Days is a good well-put anime, but a lot of people felt enraged lol.

The suspense is what kept me watching it though, that's where most of the points come from ;).

idkwattodowithlife said:
Its probably a good anime for many others, but it just kind of felt uncomfortable to me >.<, and like School Days is a good well-put anime, but a lot of people felt enraged lol.

The suspense is what kept me watching it though, that's where most of the points come from ;).

So it's a subjective rating. I understand.

Kointo said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
So it's a subjective rating. I understand.
However, I give Koboyashi Little Dragon Maid, 8.5/10 ;). Which you've recommended me and It turned out good, I actually liked it.

Great thread with great recommendations, thank you

idkwattodowithlife said:
However, I give Koboyashi Little Dragon Maid, 8.5/10 ;). Which you've recommended me and It turned out good, I actually liked it.

Alrighty....

6abmzO9.jpg

Have you seen Death Note?

idkwattodowithlife said:
Th-thanks, based Tohru-san ;).

Kobayashi-san.Chi.no.Maid.Dragon.full.2085611.jpg

<3
How has the first day of 2018 been for you bhai? Good I hope.

Kointo said:
Have you seen Death Note?
Yes, it's a good anime. However, I'm on team Lawliet (or L), forgot his name lol...

Its hard for an anime to ever emulate or be as suspense + surprising as Death Note.

Bri8564 said:
<3
How has the first day of 2018 been for you bhai? Good I hope.
It's okay, just looking for a job, and preparing for college at late Feb.

What about you, kiddo?

Kointo said:
Death Note. Have you seen it?
latest
Yes, I've seen the second season also, it was a long time ago.

idkwattodowithlife said:

What about you, kiddo?

Death. Note.

near-n-nate-river-death-note-re-light-2-ls-successors-86.2.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:

What about you, kiddo?

Good....very good....

latest

Can someone just spam Oreimo to counterbalance the thread of being spammed with Death Note lol?

Alright Kointo, I accept your Death Note..

idkwattodowithlife said:

What about you, kiddo?

Most of today was ok, haven't had any sleep because I was trying to fix my sleep schedule. Went on here tonight and got black pilled/triggered by some stuff I saw on here and heard that I should be going back to my classes tomorrow, not sure if I will skip the day or not :\. Thank you for asking, and good to hear it was ok for you and not bad.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Can someone just spam Oreimo to counterbalance the thread of being spammed with Death Note lol?

Alright Kointo, I accept your Death Note..

Ok.

DEATH.NOTE.full.901655.jpg

Kointo said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
What about you, kiddo?
Death. Note.
near-n-nate-river-death-note-re-light-2-ls-successors-86.2.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:
What about you, kiddo?

Good....very good....
latest

I agreed with light wanting to rid the world of bad humans, but i didnt really like lights character, too arrogant and narcissistic.

Bri8564 said:
I agreed with light wanting to rid the world of bad humans, but i didnt really like lights character, too arrogant and narcissistic.

All humans are too arrogant and narcissistic. I just liked his intelligence and virtuoso skill of manipulation.

Bri8564 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
What about you, kiddo?
Most of today was ok, haven't had any sleep because I was trying to fix my sleep schedule. Went on here tonight and got black pilled/triggered by some stuff I saw on here and heard that I should be going back to my classes tomorrow, not sure if I will skip the day or not :\. Thank you for asking, and good to hear it was ok for you and not bad.
Yeah, just be sure to take it easy. I've seen your other thread detailing, if you should continue high school, or not. The best thing you could right now is just get by and do minimal work to pass, just to get a quick high school diploma in your pocket, so you don't have to waste more time.

Yes, take a day off, just to organize yourself, and plan your life out accordingly, but be sure to attend school the next day afterwards <3.

High school is only temporay, it won't last forever. As you get older, time will fly by faster, as you know it :).

I guess I'll recommend... To keep this thread on-topic.

School Days: Chad does his Chad things and well its sui- fuel (you could make that up yourself lol) or REEEE fuel, depends on how you see or feel it.

86373.jpg

Perhaps, @Bri8564 should watch this, or he may have already watched it ^.