Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Anime Recommendation Thread.

I like K-On too. It fills up my cute meter for the day when I watch it. It also has a good selection of waifus

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/ZjwtXE0xCt4[/video]

K-ON%21.full.230949.jpg

Kointo said:
I like K-On too. It fills up my cute meter for the day when I watch it. It also has a good selection of waifus
How could real life girls compete with them lol? Sheesh...

idkwattodowithlife said:
How could real life girls compete with them lol? Sheesh...

They could never.

idkwattodowithlife said:
OPM is good.

I see @Bri8564 lol.

I may watch it after, I watch what @TempusEdaxRerum recommended me.

Currently going through Mushi-shi, I think it was recommended by Ulkesh here.

Bhai have you played doki doki literature club yet?

Bri8564 said:
Bhai have you played doki doki literature club yet?

My heart went doki doki when I saw this post. I love this game.

kAuikwz.png

Kointo said:
My heart went doki doki when I saw this post. I love this game.

kAuikwz.png

Bhai I cried for like a minute staring at the screen when sayori roped

ezgif-3-6a1557c19f.gif

Yuru Yuri is the best shit ever. Well until the 3rd season because they fucked up my 2nd favourite character Ayano and completely changed her personality.

Bri8564 said:

Cover that up with a spoiler, man. 

I didn't cry at her death. I was too scared from the jump scare sound when the protagonist opened the door.

gay_fag said:
ezgif-3-6a1557c19f.gif

Yuru Yuri is the best shit ever. Well until the 3rd season because they fucked up my 2nd favourite character Ayano and completely changed her personality.

Looked it up out of curiosity. It looks like my kind of show. I love slice of life.

Kointo said:

I didn't cry at her death. I was too scared from the jump scare sound when the protagonist opened the door.

Looked it up out of curiosity. It looks like my kind of show. I love slice of life.

Idk how to do the spoiler thing tbh. Who was your waifu btw? For most of act 1 mine was sayori until I had a close moment with natsuki and I fell for natsuki.
2a1.gif

Bri8564 said:

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

That's not what I meant. Put it in the spoiler tool in full edit. The tool is the white one with a text bubble in it.

Bri8564 said:
Idk how to do the spoiler thing tbh. Who was your waifu btw? In the beginning mine was sayori until I had a close moment with natsuki and I fell for natsuki.
2a1.gif

stop spoiling anime

Quote this post to see the code.

Kointo said:

That's not what I meant. Put it in the spoiler tool in full edit. The tool is the white one with a text bubble in it.

Bruh every time you quote them failing to spoiler, you fail twice as hard and I have to go in there and fix it.

Bri8564 said:
Idk how to do the spoiler thing tbh. Who was your waifu btw? For most of act 1 mine was sayori until I had a close moment with natsuki and I fell for natsuki.
2a1.gif

I'm torn between Yuri and Monika.

Deathnik
blickpall said:
stop spoiling anime

Quote this post to see the code.

blickpall said:
Bruh every time you quote them failing to spoil, you fail twice as hard and I have to go in there and fix it.

Lol I saw all the other posts. Sorry bout that. Don't know why I quoted it, I wasn't thinking.

I give myself two facepalms

blickpall said:
Job

:3

Kointo said:
Lol I saw all the other posts. Sorry bout that. Don't know why I quoted it, I wasn't thinking.

c4153e4b63126e4cfe98db7307c8db14--drawing-galleries.jpg

Kointo said:

Yuru Yuri is like a funnier and more lesbian version of K-On. For me it's a top1 anime ever.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57pZ_vS86fw[/video]

Bri8564 said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57pZ_vS86fw[/video]

Looks compelling

Kointo said:
Looks compelling

If you watch it I reccomend watching the 1997 anime, that's the one in the amv I posted

Bri8564 said:
If you watch it I reccomend watching the 1997 anime, that's the one in the amv I posted

As opposed to a newer adaptation?

Kointo said:
As opposed to a newer adaptation?

The newer adaptation is the Berserk movie trilogy (Don't watch Berserk 2016/2017 yet that takes place afterwards), I guess watch a few spoiler free clips of each and see which one appeals to you more. The white haired pretty boy is the chad of the anime btw
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t19YwnX2Xk[/video]​

Bri8564 said:
The newer adaptation is the Berserk movie trilogy (Don't watch Berserk 2016/2017 yet that takes place afterwards), I guess watch a few spoiler free clips of each and see which one appeals to you more. The white haired pretty boy is the chad of the anime btw
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t19YwnX2Xk[/video]​

The video says it's blocked in my country. RIP.

Kointo said:
The video says it's blocked in my country. RIP.

Kek it was basically some 90s esque song played on top of the white haired pretty boy fucking princess stacy and women loving him basically. Pretty boy theory confirmed.

Hey guys <3.

I recommend you guys to watch Guin Saga and Arslan Senki (seasons 1 and 2). I think they're something good to watch during christmas <3.

c37d6a39f55b166c38d0ec88471e336e.jpg

iapp

Merry Christmas to you all <3.

633e426b12a3d4d271da2d48b5e8d080--friends-family-close-friends.jpg

JUST WATCH OREIMO!!!!

oreimo.jpg

oreimo3.jpg

s-l640.jpg

Ore%2520no%2520Imouto%2520ga%2520Konnani%2520Kawaii%2520Wake%2520ga%2520Nai.%2520-%252015%2520-%2520Large%2520Snapshot%252006.jpg

Yo so someone recommended to me an anime a while back in this thread or somewhere on the site, maybe @Indari ? Anyway I accidentally closed that tab and can't find the anime in my history anywhere, and I don't remember its name. All I remember is the cover image that was used on myanimelist, maybe one of you can help me.

The cover was a light-red-haired girl with shoulder length hair and a round face and non-standard anime drawing style, she was very young looked like 10 years old or less, and she was standing on the right side of the frame looking at the reader at an angle, background was bluish and had grass IIRC?

School Rumble: A high T ogrecel wants to score a cute girl, well the ending is kind of like hmmm....

9553.jpg

There's not much action involved, I may recommend an action anime very soon, being that most of you guys are into that <3. But seriously, watch Guin Saga, if your sort of the guy thats into Berserk.

An action based mainstream anime "Kill La Kill" is not bad.

75514.jpg

If you're into "Attack on Titan," you probably may enjoy it

blickpall said:
Yo so someone recommended to me an anime a while back in this thread or somewhere on the site, maybe @Indari ? Anyway I accidentally closed that tab and can't find the anime in my history anywhere, and I don't remember its name. All I remember is the cover image that was used on myanimelist, maybe one of you can help me.

The cover was a light-red-haired girl with shoulder length hair and a round face and non-standard anime drawing style, she was very young looked like 10 years old or less, and she was standing on the right side of the frame looking at the reader at an angle, background was bluish and had grass IIRC?

Imouto paradise
Really I think that was Anne of Green gables

If you are/were a socialfailurecel. You might want to consider watamote because it will be relateble as fuck. Only problem is that the main character is a Femoid. And it is impossible for a Femoid to have a life like the life that is portrayed in the anime. The anime is quite chill and fun. 12 main episodes and 1 OVA. Pretty fun.

skr6ohY.png

DankIncel said:
If you are/were a socialfailurecel. You might want to consider watamote]
100%

It's a good anime, lol.

idkwattodowithlife said:
100%

It's a good anime, lol.

It is indeed. Like no other anime I watched!

Indari said:
Imouto paradise

Wow, I Googled both and fuck you for the first one and for the second one you were surprisingly accurate in your answer to my query but this is not the correct one. It was somehow incel-related. Was there an incel-anime or incel-show thread that failed to browse through?

-Samurai Champloo
-Cowboy bebop
-Assassination Classroom

blickpall said:
Wow, I Googled both and fuck you for the first one and for the second one you were surprisingly accurate in your answer to my query but this is not the correct one. It was somehow incel-related. Was there an incel-anime or incel-show thread that failed to browse through?

Welcome to the NHK?

blickpall said:
Indari said:
Imouto paradise
You'll probably like Mushi-shi, as its a lone man (which is incel tier) travelling around the world, trying to fix peoples problem. Some episodes have good and bad endings. The downside of it, is probably not a thriller, and I think its better, if they left some cliff-hangers, so that they could keep us second-guessing. If you ever get bored with one episode, feel free to skip it. Looks like you've got a lot of anime to catch up on lol.

latest

idkwattodowithlife said:
You'll probably like Mushi-shi, as its a lone man (which is incel tier) travelling around the world, trying to fix peoples problem. Some episodes have good and bad endings. The downside of it, is probably not a thriller, and I think its better, if they left some cliff-hangers, so that they could keep us second-guessing. If you ever get bored with one episode, feel free to skip it. Looks like you've got a lot of anime to catch up on lol.

latest

Yea I really haven't watched many anime. Only the big names, really. If I had to list all the anime (not including movies like Grave of the Fireflies) that I watched and my ratings:

Death Note 9.5/10
DBZ 8/10
DB 7/10
Naruto 8/10
^ Shippuden 8/10
Elfen Lied 9/10
Hunter x Hunter 9.5/10
Samurai Champloo 10/10
Cowboy Bebop 9/10
Saikano 8.5/10
Arakawa Under the Bridge 7.5/10
School Days 7/10
SAO 7/10

Ongoing:

MHA 9/10
One Punch Man 9/10
Attack on Titan 9/10

... I can't remember what other ones I've watched besides this lol.

But, does anyone remember the thread I am talking about? "Incel shows/movies?" Can someone link me it, I think my history auto-deleted or something.

idkwattodowithlife said:
School Rumble: A high T ogrecel wants to score a cute girl, well the ending is kind of like hmmm....

9553.jpg

There's not much action involved, I may recommend an action anime very soon, being that most of you guys are into that <3. But seriously, watch Guin Saga, if your sort of the guy thats into Berserk.

An action based mainstream anime "Kill La Kill" is not bad.

75514.jpg

If you're into "Attack on Titan," you probably may enjoy it

that's myyyy maaaaaaan

Untitled.png

blickpall said:

Angel beats, steins gate, ponyo? You should watch colorful the movie

Koi Kaze

Welcome to the NHK

Mob psycho 100

Death note

Attack on titan

Boku no hero academia

Parasyte

inuyashiki

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru

Oreimo

Haganai

Berserk

Relife

I'll recommend another action mainstream anime, as most of you guys are into that kind of stuff.

Akame Ga Kill: A boy forced to join some team and to fight against the ice queen, well she kind of... Well, you gotta watch it, especially if you enjoyed Kill La Kill.

Might recommend some slice of life or some cutesy witsy anime soon <3.

Also Spice and Wolf is pretty awesome, as its some wolf or fox girl travelling across the country with some merchant guy and well, also its set in like Medieval Europe, and its cute <3... I can't spoil more ;).

7611_spice_and_wolf_holo.jpg

Watch this @Facade

idkwattodowithlife said:
I'll recommend another action mainstream anime, as most of you guys are into that kind of stuff.

Akame Ga Kill: A boy forced to join some team and to fight against the ice queen, well she kind of... Well, you gotta watch it, especially if you enjoyed Kill La Kill.

Might recommend some slice of life or some cutesy witsy anime soon <3.

Also Spice and Wolf is pretty awesome, as its some wolf or fox girl travelling across the country with some merchant guy and well... I can't spoil more ;).

7611_spice_and_wolf_holo.jpg

Watch this @Facade

I'll put it on my watch list.

Have you seen Assassination Classroom?

kussan said:
Koi Kaze

Welcome to the NHK

Mob psycho 100

Death note

Attack on titan

Boku no hero academia

Parasyte

inuyashiki

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru

Oreimo

Haganai

Berserk

Relife

I like your taste I love Boku no hero and Mob psycho .Haganai is some good slice of life trash. Sena best grill

Facade said:
I'll put it on my watch list.
Have you seen Assassination Classroom?
You should watch Spice and Wolf, I think you may like it.

I haven't watch "Assasination Classroom," is it good? And how many episodes does it have? I could throw in an extra anime to watch now, as I'm currently going through Magi: The labyrinth.. Of Whatever. I also promised @kointo to watch Oreimo.

I just finished Kobayashi Little Dragons Maid (its cute and okay) and Casshern Sins (I actually don't like that anime).

idkwattodowithlife said:
I also promised @kointo to watch Oreimo.

You better watch it goddamn it.