Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The amount of racism ricecels have to face from normies in the west just by being next to a stacy

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
https://nextshark.com/stpeach-yoga-challenge-asian-boyfriend-racists/

FEATURED-32-768x408.jpg

10-4.jpg

3-41.jpg

12-4.jpg

6-26.jpg

Well he (presumably) gets to fuck her (unless he gets cucked by Chad) so I doubt he gives a shit.

Either that or those comments will have given him performance anxiety and he can now no longer reach his maximum of 4 inches.

they sound pretty jealous lol.

im happy for the asian guy.

I hope all white supremacists get cucked beaten up and raped by a 7ft tall muscular tyrone with giant dick

"garbage Chinese man not jelly man"
JFL

Well he (presumably) gets to fuck her (unless he gets cucked by Chad) so I doubt he gives a shit.

Either that or those comments will have given him performance anxiety and he can now no longer reach his maximum of 4 inches.
He gets cucked by Tyrones.

she makes alot from streaming, tf does she need a betabuxx for and afaik this guys just a student

big streamers make hundreds a day and thousands a week.
yeah... but she is not a top streamer. she probably makes enough to live and get betamoney from betabux

the COPE continues

I call it the chronicles of cope

that makes no fucking sense. how is calling bluff on a subhuman getting a becky a cope. no, thats the OPPOSITE of cope you retard. coping would be saying its perfectly normal for that to happen and thus reinforcing the notion that subhumans can attain hot femoids which would greatly benefit me. low IQ comment, try again.

that makes no fucking sense. how is calling bluff on a subhuman getting a becky a cope. no, thats the OPPOSITE of cope you retard. coping would be saying its perfectly normal for that to happen and thus reinforcing the notion that subhumans can attain hot femoids which would greatly benefit me. low IQ comment, try again.
Um, anomalies do happen. We've seen them more than a few times over the years.

You could have said like the others, 'well, hats off to that dude, he did it, fair play.'
But you cannot say this, it would hurt too much, and so you choose the cope. Hey, its OK man, we all do it in one way or another, I'm not judging or anything.

You could have said like the others, 'well, hats off to that dude, he did it, fair play.'
But you cannot say this, it would hurt too much, and so you choose the cope. Hey, its OK man, we all do it in one way or another, I'm not judging or anything.

again, low IQ comment. you still havent exactly explained how what i wrote was "coping" with his success with women. try again.

I hope all white supremacists get cucked beaten up and raped by a 7ft tall muscular tyrone with giant dick
>white supremacist
The first two comments doesn't say what race the commenter is.
The third one is from an dian guy.
The comments in spanish are probably from spics.

The comments in spanish aren't racist, tho. At least not the first one.
Eso es tener suerte chinos! = What a lucky chinese guy!
Chino Joputa que suerte = "Chinese son of bitch. Lucky/lucky guy." This one might be racist but "son of bitch" can be used in a non-offensive way.

Last edited:

Yes, anomalies indeed happen but, if we are being honest, the chances are that he's getting cucked. Not for being asian, just because he's mogged by her.