Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The absolute state of " mah west."

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★

Look at those degenerates. I'd love to put a bullet in that guy's head. I wonder how many STDs those pieces of shit have. Then you have guys like Stephan Molyneux who makes two hour-long videos bitching about how superior the west is. A superior culture would put each one of those things to death, preferably, by being decapitated alive.

Western culture is nothing but a half judaized half negrified cesspit of the absolute lowliest of scum and degenerates these days. The people we put on pedestals belong in camps

trannies should be thrown into concentration camps ngl

He says west is superior because white halo. If brownies did run the game he'd say it stinks and is "inhumane".

Where's Ahmed with an explosive belt when you need him

I can not to care about those, and even suport, if they would support ephebophiles and transageists too. But slutwalks and other femininist shit is what makes West trully degenerate. And lost of gays are involved, and those I truly hate, for being feminists scum

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back