Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “the 80/20 rule is delusional” -retarded PUA

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77JY-KICDLI
i think i found the biggest dumbass on youtube.

1:48 “women are the more insecure of the two sexes by far, so when a woman sees a man that’s a perfect 10, she’s gonna feel like she is not good enough”. LOL SURE, WOMEN FEEL LIKE THEY ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH?? TELL THAT TO MY FUCKING CHADFISH

2:50 “the guys that are gonna have the most success with women are are 5’s 6’s, 7’s and maybe 8’s because they’re not threatening”.uh..no. just fucking no

basically this guy’s logic: women are intimidated by chad so go for average men. ok brooo

These faggots are all carbon copies of each other with their manly beards and tough love attitudes. I hope every 8/10 normie guy selling repill to desperate incels gets their faces violently disfigured and has to prove the validity of their techiques as a 3/10 subhuman.

2:50 “the guys that are gonna have the most success with women are are 5’s 6’s, 7’s and maybe 8’s because they’re not threatening”.uh..no. just fucking no
I agree with you that this is pure cope fiction
That said, write 5s, 6s and 7s
no apostrophes

when good looking scumbag lies people believe them thinking he is telling truth.

Women aren't even dating their looksmatches, so how is this even true?

Women aren't even dating their looksmatches, so how is this even true?
I would dispute this.
They are "dating" their looksmatches, occasionally
but they aren't fucking them
they're "saving for marriage" to betabux benefit while fucking chad each weekend

I guess a super high status might scare some women but I can see no way a woman would reject a 10/10 Chad because they don't feel they are good enough if they showed interest towards the woman

They are "dating" their looksmatches, occasionally
but they aren't fucking them
it's a different more cucked relationship dynamic

This is what happens when you delusionlmaxx while being high on soylent

true it's dumbass it's 99/1 rule now

These faggots are all carbon copies of each other with their manly beards and tough love attitudes. I hope every 8/10 normie guy selling repill to desperate incels gets their faces violently disfigured and has to prove the validity of their techiques as a 3/10 subhuman.
They are all soulless copies.

The amount of copium this guy is inhaling :smonk:

80/20 isn't plausible, more like 60/40. the 80/20 is more for Tinder.

80/20 isn't plausible, more like 60/40. the 80/20 is more for Tinder.
The interpretation that I agreed with stated that 80/20 describes total amount of sex distributed to men. So essentially 80% of all heterosex that happens, happens with the top 20% of men. Which I believe. It's even a common joke among normie men that a woman will claim headache to refuse sex, so a relationship doesn't even automatically equate to much sex.

The interpretation that I agreed with stated that 80/20 describes total amount of sex distributed to men. So essentially 80% of all heterosex that happens, happens with the top 20% of men. Which I believe.
I'm just not sure how we got to the number.

How do we know it's not worse (85/15 or 90/10 or 95/5) or slightly better (75/25) ?

>Is white
>Has a beardfraud

Not a single second OP, not a single second

--Nooooo, this stupid rule can't be true because I'm chad and don't get that much pussy :soy:

LFA isn't a PUA he is an idiot though. I remember incels used to like him, funny to see them turn on him now

Oh look, some above average looking white guy trying to comment on ugly men’s struggles. This should be fun

This hooligan said “if you’re a 3 or a 4 you can looksmaxx to a 6” with a straight face. His idea of looksmaxxing is growing some dorky beard and lifting weights. Not Bimax, rhino, lip lift, and acne scarring treatment (all of which will run me $60,000+) to make me a legit 6/10. Like does he really think a 3/10 male can go to the gym and become attractive with his body alone? Does he understand the difference between a 3 and a 6? Clearly not.

Yes, the gym is GOOD but it’s not a solution to every fucking problem. I can’t grow my chin or shorten my midface by benching 230 lbs. He’s just putting men onto the gym because it does almost nothing for most so they keep watching him for his bullshit tips. He treats dating like some sort of game and women like a commodity. Fucking delusional blabbering retard doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

Geez, not this douchebag again.