Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Jokeshow: Facebook dating groups

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★
So I thought since Dating apps are pretty much dead for sub-5's I thought i'd try something edgy and go
on Facebook dating groups. It seemed like a new thing to me (probably old) but I was stupid enough not
to apply blackpill theory.

The result was worse than I thought. It was literally full of women posting selfies. Then generating 200
responses, then just selecting Chad. If a average male posted a selfie, he would have 0 responses. The
women would then complain how all men are players and abusers, while the decent blokes just sat
there in frustration. At some points i felt like i was on a half incel forum hybrid.

The amount of frustrated average men who was sick of being alone made me feel like the incel
community is much LARGER than we think. Society is scared of this so they tried to run down
the incel community as much as possible, posting incel terror attacks and making them big,
despite less than 1% of incels going on to commit mass murder like Islam terrorists.

It didn't matter what you talked to them with, it didn't matter what you said, it felt like
women were only after good looking men. I saw men arguing with women, not out of
pure hatred, but just anger over the ghosting behaviour.

Our countries are in serious trouble.

The correct response is men should never join the army. If it continues then incels should
stop contributing to society.

Last edited:
FakeBook dating

The amount of frustrated average men who was sick of being alone made me feel like the incel
community is much LARGER than we think.
Very true,
CNN caimed that at least 66% of men are single.
Dont know about the statistics in 2024 though.

Very true,
CNN caimed that at least 66% of men are single.
Dont know about the statistics in 2024 though.

I heard a statistic that at least 40% of men will be single by 2030. This
tells me that inceldom will be the route cause. They will re-engineer it
like Japan did and just have you working 100+ hours a week.

As soon as incels acquire nuclear weapons we should be aiming it at
certain countries who created this environment. Japan is very much on that list.

People still use Facebook?

like Japan did and just have you working 100+ hours a week.
Yea uhm....not gonna happen with me.
I´d rather flee to another coutry, or delete myself with 1 gram of methadone.
fucking imbecils

Only Roasties I´ve seen on there.
Majority of Gen-Z is on Slagchat and InstaSlut

I was born in the late eighties so Facebook seemed more my generation. I won't be trying it again.