Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the 80/20 law is outdated bullshit

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
its more like literally 99% of foids fucking 1% of men. no joke,no exaggeration. normies are lucky to get laid once every few years ,if at all. this is probably why they will simp so hard and bend over backwards for their bitches , they know it might be their one and only chance. plenty of normies are getting fucking nothing.
unless you are chad,,you have NO guarantees.
its over.

Yes. It's closer to 97/3.

yes. 99/1 is the new mormal.

Women are definitely going for 1% of men but they still settle with the 19% just because it's too much effort to go for that 1%.

Giphy

Women are definitely going for 1% of men but they still settle with the 19% just because it's too much effort to go for that 1%.
This. Even if all 1% men spend all of their time entertaining foids theres still not enough of them to go around. Some foids inevitably settle for the 19% when 1% giga chad is busy. :feelsclown:

It is negative 5 degrees in my room am gonna die

its more like literally 99% of foids fucking 1% of men. no joke,no exaggeration. normies are lucky to get laid once every few years ,if at all. this is probably why they will simp so hard and bend over backwards for their bitches , they know it might be their one and only chance. plenty of normies are getting fucking nothing.
unless you are chad,,you have NO guarantees.
its over.
It’s 0.01% giga Chad getting all the prime vagina while we rot every incel on this forum should be going Er right fucking now

95/5 is the more relaistic number, but I can see 99/1 happening in the most liberal and degenrate places.

95/5 is the more relaistic number, but I can see 99/1 happening in the most liberal and degenrate places.
Yeah it's probably more like 95/5, but still it's over for the society and demography

Foids are only attracted to the top 5% of men looks-wise or so, but after they reach their thirties or so they will settle for a less attractive male out of necessity.

It's really 100/0, if honestly speaking. A lot of guys would refuse to accept that because they are chad-worshippers.
It's always been foids projecting. They 'feel' objectified because they are the ones actually objectifying men. Chads are just objects to them, not a dating prospect.

Yeah it's probably more like 95/5, but still it's over for the society and demography
Most of the man I know are single, and im speaking millenial generation. Some were lucky and got w0men while other didn't. For Millenialcels the looks trashhold was more normal then the z00mer one, but NT is more importent in millenial circle then z00mers.

In terms of looks im the invisible type, and in terms of NT im below aravage. Im anxious and im traumitized by bullying, its hard for me to socialize with normies.

My parents pressure me to find a w0men, as if its that easy, b00mers and gen Xr's live in La La land.

Most of the man I know are single, and im speaking millenial generation. Some were lucky and got w0men while other didn't.
Yeah I also know some millenial men and only one of them isn't single (but he is really tall, like maybe even more than 6'3), the rest didn't even had a chance to start a family.

In terms of looks im the invisible type, and in terms of NT im below aravage. Im anxious and im traumitized by bullying, its hard for me to socialize with normies.
Sorry to hear that brocel, I hope that at least you will be able to accept your fate

it varies between different locations but the more women have access to dating apps the worse it gets.

The 80/20 pareto principle rule or whatever is just some made up bullshit that obviously can not be universally applied to everything

That's a ridiculous claim. Normies aren't incel.

Thanks mate, its both terrifing and reassuring knowing that im not alone here.

nah its bad but no way is it 1-3% of men

its more like anywhere from 65/35 (in the more conservative areas away from the major cities) to 75/25 (in the most degenerate liberal areas)

its getting worst and worst but I don't think were at 90/10 yet. Were still like 10-15 years away from that I think.

Foids no longer need to get married to get stable and fun lifestyle they just need OnlyFools account and to rack millions of dollars

All thanks to dating apps :feelsseriously: what a wonderful invention the smartphone was

Nah thats an exaggeration, it's more like 90/10 now

we need to outlaw dating apps and go back to arranges marriages. Parents should find their daughters husbands at a young age and virginity should be valued.

Right now girls hop from c0ck to c0ck to c0ck, throwing away their virginity and chastity like it was a week old hamburger.

in the words of old Arnie Schwarzenegger, “screw your freedom”!

we need to outlaw dating apps and go back to arranges marriages. Parents should find their daughters husbands at a young age and virginity should be valued.

Right now girls hop from c0ck to c0ck to c0ck, throwing away their virginity and chastity like it was a week old hamburger.

in the words of old Arnie Schwarzenegger, “screw your freedom”!

Use your head, if you really think 1% are having all the sex, the world would’ve collapsed already by now. People keeps saying hypergamy is getting worse and yet I don’t see some beta revolution happening anytime soon, just because some men have a lot of sexual partners doesn’t mean most men never have sex, because they pump and dump, most chads do not have harems. @Grim_Reaper @PLA1092

Foids are only attracted to the top 5% of men looks-wise or so, but after they reach their thirties or so they will settle for a less attractive male out of necessity.
This is actually the truth, most people refuse to believe women have a dual mating strategy and think they just fuck chads for some reason.

chad gets the stacy and beckies
normies get the sub5s
incels get nothing

This is actually the truth, most people refuse to believe women have a dual mating strategy and think they just fuck chads for some reason.
ALPHA FUXXX BETA BUXXXX :feelshehe: :yes: :yes: :blackpill:

Imbeciles ITT. HTNs and above are going to ascend at some point with mtb or lower.