Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The 30 year old being evicted has ruin my NEET lifestyle

deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
All NEETcels need to assemble. I no longer have a job at age 24 and I’m depending entirely on my parents again. I’ve only had like 3 jobs my entire life and they’ve been sporadic.

Since this news story has gotten so much attention both of my parents are now aggressively pushing me to get a job and not live off of their funds. They have the money unlike the guy in the news though, and they only want to cut me off for social reasons. My apartment is in the ghetto and costs very little money. Now I might be fucked by next year. It’ll be time to rope if they think I can survive on minimum wage with zero skills or qualifications. Only thing I have is a worthless degree.

I don’t want to be judged NEETcels only.

When/if you get cut off, get on welfare and other programs helping ghetto dwellers (which is easy in Murica and buys you at least 5 years) and then go to enough psychiatrists finding one that will diagnose you with something to get autismbux, which also isn't difficult but it is time consuming and the State will make you jump through lots of hoops.

The reality is you can't live off your parents forever, even if they are rich and leave you a lot of shekels when they die.

Luckily you live in a low cost of living area. Maybe work part time/online and live a minimalistic lifestyle?